Sunday, November 11, 2012

SHOVE MAY-HE-CO UP THY ASS, SJ-CH 0628














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXXVIII

WORST MOTHER FUCKING THANKSGIVING SIEGE EVER

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296 SBT-DATFILE:

BOTFUCKINGBARDATE 9 MINUTES SHY OF TERMINATING

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

MY ALL MIGHTY DAUGHTER APPEARED (IN A DREAM)”



STARTING THIS DEMONIC FUCKING BLOG:



Whenever I have major vivid dreaming interactions, I pay for it after I get the fucking hell out of bed. You all know, or should know by now, the deal in autumn 1994, with the distance elimination SUNRAM interaction, while I was residing at the Highview Apartments of WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN, New Jersey, and how the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE persecuted the shit out of me while on my mother fucking way to the HADDONWOOD SWIM AND HEALTH CLUB a couple hours later after I was awake and driving there.









I pretty much knew things were going to be real mother fucking bad and BOTBAR today, after the powerful “DREAM” to use human reasoning and lingo, and then awakening and just a few minutes later, the heavenly quiet was rudely interrupted by a shrill sudden FIRE ALARM. This is called a DOUBLE-BUBBLE-INDICATOR, at least by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can all call it a shitfuckcockadoodledo for all I care, as what is a name anyway, Mizz Rose Ass Shakespeare??????? Then as told on my previous blog, and all though the keys are spaced just one apart and I have mistyped this before by accident; anything but a fucking precious blog, how can total hell be precious? It can only be an epitomized fucking nightmare to the exponential power of a hundred and five, but yes peeps, then came giant pussy attacks, pussy command holograms, aerial siege, and after I posted up the last blog, within two minutes, my dirt ball nabes blasted their music, as they love to do for just a few minutes and then they turn it down, makes them feel like the coolest shits on the block I suppose, pitiful and pathetic, getting off on harassing your neighbor, totally fucking pitiful, Huh there Mister Anderton Schiff?????????????????????????? WOW! Where the fuck are you when I really need you two guys, SHERIFF MONKS and SHERIFF MASCARA??????????????? Well the laugh is on the WOMO-MILITUFORCE, as even though my letter will be in the UNITED STATES MAIL TOMORROW, to the AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, I also have a way around my newest blogging problems. Make all the cunt eating noise you want ass holes across the hall, my personal visit into Office Manager Debbie Marotto, later this morning, will be my final complaint for after midnight noise from you jit bags, after this, you get one more strike and you're out, all at least that is what I was told, I never believe anything that is promised to me, as it always has been nothing but mother fucking lies since I was born. Yes, I am too tired tonight and have all the time in the world to do this, but all I need to do is write several sheets on my word document, each sheet numbered, and titled YouTube Videos, and I can always make new additional ones. They will not have the photo, but they will have the number so that all anyone has to do is click onto them, and they will be posted right along with my blog, so one post can be done and yet will contain the entire smack, with no worry of my being accused by their automation system of being a robot. They are hollering and screaming in that fucking apartment at a quarter past midnight, keep it up folks, Debbie will know about this within 14 hours, and you will be sorry, she promised me that this will not continue to be tolerated, and if it is, then I supposed a day trip to the State Capitol will need to be taken, as I will not sit idly by and be cunt lapping endlessly persecuted to death by this roach ass scum. Mike said it all in his multimillion dollar beach home today. You shouldn't have to be going through this. One thing led to another and I told him that my wonderful fucking family is causing my problem, so don't look to them to alleviate it. I have told more than a handful of folks now, you keep your hands carefully secured in your pockets around all of them, not the other way around. Yes, I know you wanna' hear about the dream. Well, tough beans. Some things are too awful to tell. It involved my recording engineer, my kid, and some other folks, some I know and some I do not know, from this dimension. It took place in New Jersey. It was so bad that when I woke up, I seriously contemplated whether I should try and kill myself today. After pondering on it, bang, the FIRE ALARM went off. From there, it was just an endless barrage of continuing fucking hell, all day fucking ass long.









When I get major ridiculous PUSSY-COMMAND, I always know that things are very very very very VERY VERY VERY fucking bad and wrong, with or without any assistance from an old boyfriend of my mom's, Mister SIDNEY COHEN CROWN, back in 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crissake peeps, does this ever get fucking cunt better? Well, what do you think folks? I have told you why it is happening, and I am way ahead, believe me or don't, but I know this for a fucking cunt sniffing fact ladies and gentlemen, WAY AHEAD of the game or where I was positioned in this game before THURSDAY at the MEDICAL OFFICE. Yes, Sidney, “shut the shit up for five minutes Crown, sir; I know that when this totally fucking cunt abnormal PC strikes me, that things are very fucking ass bad for me, YO. There is no way, young hot goddess teen queens should be wildly flirting with an ugly old fat slob like me, it makes no sense whatsoever, YO!!!!!!!! For the few that just might be getting onto a little bit of shit after reading the last five blogs now, well, you see what I'm up against, YO? For those that don't, you most likely won't, not ever, but just try one more time. Reread through the last few blogs, and try and understand how it all fits together, and for that matter, why I have been told to keep my mouth shut, or basically, be exterminated shortly, and very covertly. Oh yes, this happened, but not in this dimension. When we dream, we travel transdimensionally through the 5th dimensional hyperspace, as I have carefully explained countless times before on countless mother fucking blogs. Still, it is all one powerful realm, and someday, peeps will evolve to live as I do, in the fifth dimension, and without any help from the internet or Social Networking sites, imagine that, Captain Priceline No-thank-you-letters Kirk! From now on after this blog, you will see either at the beginning before the opening, or at the ending, after I print END, a list of numbers, this is just a fake out so do not click on any of it, but it will be sort of like this:



youtube/f8r7ght7dj487

youtube/9hj9uik4758gf

youtube/jh58g8g8heow

youtube/7sss34jvmi92

youtube/ti9b453m3ne4



All you will need to do is click or highlight and click, and boom, you will find yourself at lots of new or old, shared YOUTUBE VIDEO SITES. Again, this is just FAKE, don't bother clicking. Now, I will be able to post up 60 things without being accused of being a BOT by the system. But we all know that more is going on than this. They want me down and out and dead, with no following, no nothing really, to quote the great Diana Ross in 1983 during a real temper fit. This is why first, I had all this trouble, then POW, anyone can see this is not made up, look at how the entire thing all changed, just click onto the YOUTUBE and see it for yourself, try sharing to the BLOGGER now, you cannot, onto to those two garbage sites of Facebook and Twitter. I have no time to play those childish fucking games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a race to save my fucking life, so that I do not have to come back and do this again, and again, and again, only I never ever seem to fucking win, do I, my lovely love cake, Chiffon's????????????????? Well, nighty frikkin night L-4.

**********END OF THIS BLOG********** WHAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment