Sunday, November 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0637




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0637 (DCXXXVII)

10:14 AM, NOVEMBER 18, 2012

ENTIRE WEEKEND RUINED BY NABES FROM HELL



STARTING OF BLOG:



Another day, carbon copy of yesterday here for me at this HELL BUILDING.



These prick mother fucking dick lapping twat diving fart sniffers party in there day and night 24/7/365.2422, loud music, loud shouting, and banging doors.



My manager e-mailed me the other day and said this would be taken care of. It has only gotten far worse. As I said, I am packing up for Mexico where these mother fucking diseased twats can not hurt me any more or get at me.



Good riddance to the evil satanic demonic United States of America, where SATAN RULES THE EMPIRE, sorry Donna, I sure picked the wrong fucking horse, YO.



Enjoy these video link addresses from the YOUTUBE, all you need to do is click on them and use your computer BACK ARROW key when you want to return back to the blog again and other videos.



Notice how the interaction or DREAM with the CHAIN and MC started this mess going from horrible to horrible to the power of a trillion trillion trillion? Did that get by any of you, as it did not get by me? BYE-BYE y'all.
 
*ENDING OF BLOG.*
 

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS FOR MY MORIANS, PAGE 6.
















No comments:

Post a Comment