Saturday, November 17, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0636, LIKE NUMBERS ARE BULLSHIT, HUH FOLKS?




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXXXVI

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



STARTING BLOG:



The four hugest secrets if all items in the entire multiverse were all compressed into one all mighty secret, would be, how to understand and thereby use and apply properly, the first secret of SPACE-TIME-MIND, and then how to become a practicing TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, WHY MIND CONTROL AND BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION IS SO IMPORTANT TO BE USED AT THESE LATTER DAYS OF THIS IAC (Ice Age Cycle), and just who MOUNTAINPEN and his surrounding circle of friends and foes are, and how they interact and fit into all of this, so take these four gargantuan secrets and put them all together, and we get MORIANITY, but we get more than some silly word title, we get a truth that has never ever been told on Earth, and understood. It has been told, parts of it, all of it, some of it, and only the smallest pieces of it are ever properly received or understood, making it sort of like waking up one day and being taken to a place where entirely different notes and chords can be musically heard, and so can new primary colors and secondary merged blends of them, then going home and waking up the next day where this was a powerful dreaming, real to your experience 100%, but how can it ever be addressed or told or said in a meaningful or relatable way whatsoever? Without expounding on anything said above, or elaborating any of the voluminous details, just this one sheet and page, contains the secrets that are all totally hidden, endlessly from view.



As I speak, my neighbors are blasting their music, it only lasts for a minute and they back it down, but it is being done as intentional harassment. I realize I have no rights at all, and am going to pack my stuff up now and start getting ready to vacate these premises. If you love noise, come move here to the west end of the sixth floor of the building at 601 Avenue B, in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy. If not, like me; stay as far away from here as you possibly can folks, and goddess bless you, as she sure has enjoyed cursing me, ever since the days of Tennessee Avenue. I knew I hated Her from the second I saw Her, there is a very fine line between extreme love and extreme hate, and don't let a million head shrinkers or DSM Psychiatric books try and tell you that the so called experts have the answers either, they don't, they have a little bit, and a little knowledge is always a million mother fucking times more dangerous and deadly my friends and fiends out here, than having no knowledge at all. If you do not know how to create fire, you cannot call yourself Robert McGuire and go around burning things up. If you don't know what property is, you cannot call yourself by that name either, or go around destroying any of it that belongs to other people. If you do not know about how to project hard small objects at a high speed, you cannot build guns and bullets and injure and kill people with them. If you do not know, like your pet cat or dog, that time is something you believe in and appears as some reality in your life, then you never will know that there is anything except the life you are living, and you'll have a zero concept of not having it, you will, and then you won't, without ever knowing it, as I said, just like your pets live out their lives. Still, in the year of 1995, things began to happen to me as some of put the 2's and 2's together, and properly have come up with the correct '4' answer. Not many, but some, know broken little pieces of just why MORIANITY all began, and why it began in 1995. Some have also put together just exactly who and what this incredible JEHOVAH GODDESS really is, and just HOW EVIL AND HOW DANGEROUS THAT SHE IS AS WELL, a frightful thought, sort of like Roseann Delaney coming towards you in the dead of night out in some deserted park somewhere, and you're not even wearing a small little cross around your dam neck.



All my life, certain constant and continual things have been used against me, people for one, so that they can do something, make noise. There are others also out here, and I have given you YOUTUBE VIDEO ACCESS DIRECT LINKS to go and view the fucking shit from other folks, proving this is not all just happening to me. I NEVER SAID THIS WAS ALL JUST ABOUT ME, what I did say, is that ever since certain dates, my unconscious creative all powerful MIND, no different than yours by the way, has created an unfathomable nightmare. Without your grasp, L-4, of SPACE-TIME-MIND, not some light starry one, but a good firm real grasp of it; you can never be made to understand any more than a very surface level of my nightmare message. For right now, this is only a one person pity-party, MINE, and yes, I WILL CRY, IT IS MY PITY-PARTY. BUT, someday, and your not believing me will have no effect on the truth of what I will tell you now; this has some possibility and chance of becoming YOUR PITY-PARTY as well, and once it does strike you, YOUR-IT, just as in the mother fucking god dam game of TAG, and you will never get out from under it. It will KILL YOU. YOU WILL CARRY IT AROUND WITH YOU UNTIL THE MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LAPPING DAY THAT YOU DIE. No one will believe you, they will call you insane and nuts and crazy, and you will say, oh fucking crissake all mighty shit eating hell fire, that cock licking Mountainpen was right all along, and to quote his rotten no good kid, NOW IT IS 2 LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



There is no point in me trying to tell details beyond what has been all ready spoken, on the great mighty 4-secrets as discussed at the start of this blog.



All I can do now is plan my escape, as I did three years ago back in fucking cunt New Jersey, to come down here. Now I must move on from here, and get to fucking MEXICO, or these fucking bastards will tear me to fucking shreds.



After I am safely away, I will sue the PUBLIC HOUSING AUTHORITY OF FLORIDA FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.



This is all I will say, and this will most likely be my last blog until I am safely tucked away in Mexico and have a few months under my belt in a new environment.



This rotten evil nation was bound and determined to destroy me. I knew it when I was only twenty mother fucking years old, and one paranormal and supernatural fucking cunt twisted diseased event after another, just continued to pummel me endlessly and relentlessly. FUCK YOU WOMO-MILITUFORCE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
**END OF BLOG**

No comments:

Post a Comment