Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0645 AND VIDEOS
















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXLV (0645)

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

STARTING BLOG:



I AM BEING PERSECUTED HEAVY TODAY, LADS, LASIES, LABBERS, AND LABRADORS, (L-4).



My noisy scum bag across the hall nabes have slammed in and out all morning long, strange insects are near my computer that I have managed to exterminate, too bad I cannot fucking cunt exterminate my horrendous neighbors as well. I am being MIND-HACKED via the PAWM-OIE-ETTOS. I am doing things that are stupid, not intentionally. The list goes on, but the point is that for nearly 27 mother fucking years, two things are real and amazing all around me that nobody will believe. First, something totally evil and paranormal has attached and surrounded itself to my life totally covertly and invisibly, and second, it goes on and off like a lightswith, coming at me with a vengeance and then backing away just as stealthfully. I have tried hard to figure out what causes these WOMO-MILITUFORCE ASSAULTS to come and go as they do with such unfathomable suddenness and fervor, and it is like cosmologists with their never ending theories of the known universe along with their ever altering ideas and new science knowledge that is so quickly replaced with the then soon to follow, newer science knowledge. It is very identifiable and relatable, at least in my mind, as I see these things very similarly. None of this is why I am blogging. This will be all about the old days where I tell another TRS as a counter strike and revenge tactic for these bastards upsetting my mother fucking days over and over and over and over fucking again, so be braced, or go and click on that old famous blogger's site “NEXT” button. Yes peeps, just because I do not ever have the reason for these onslaught attacks on me that are carried out by the WOMO forces, does not mean that they are not both real and there. You cannot see atoms or germs, and you cannot observe or see with the five sensory systems, things as sadness or anger, or happiness, or love, or any of a string of powerful emotions, only the effects or feelings that they produce. You cannot see the wind, but it is there and makes a real mess after a huge storm, right Ralph and Sandy from the 1983 AT&T days? Right, Miss Blake? Should I really have calmed down, or did I have real David Leigh Smith reasons for being upset and frightened after-all, mahm?



Not only in 2006 when I started this project, was I stopped, until Ed Lynch finally got things to work to some degree despite huge illegal attacks on my First Amendment rights to free fucking speech in this country, with the hacking that you observe in the re-posts that have been displayed again on this newer blog, of my MORIANITY BIBLE that was the starting of all of this MORIANITY PROJECT blogged onto the internet, but I was bullied by the ATLANTIC CITY BRANCH OF TAWF, property was wrecked, Ed Lynch and I were stalked and knocked around by that big old Irish enforcer and bully, Robert McGuire in October of 2006, not to mention all the things in the nineties that these fucking cunt lapping monsters did to me as well, and to my pool elderly defenseless mother, and with the New Jersey corruption, got scott free away with their evil monstrous fucking crimes, leaving me in shambles and shit, from the wicked deeds of these heartless, shameless, soulless cunt eating mother fucking total bastard cock suckers at the speed of light cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't die on me Stacey Mullica. Yes, the dreams of mail carriers, how Dawn King almost stroked out that day when she heard him and myself discussing off the beat and non-mainstream topics, outside her husband Chicky's pizzeria that morning, crissake, I thought she was gonna' have a fucking cow. Yes this is a day of real nasty siege, something huge must be going on with me in some way, here on this fucking evil Wednesday. Let us press on here, shall we Mister Kent?





Let us talk about the great DAWN KING, and instead of speaking ill of the dead, I am willing to be her advocate, to show potential moles and servants of OTAMM what they can expect once they have worn out their usefulness with their master that the Christian church names LUCIFER, SATAN, or just, “THE DEVIL”. Dawn did what she did to me, nearly killing me, taking all that I had from a life collection of hard work and lots of struggling, away from me without batting an ugly eyelash, making a year and a half of my life beyond miserable with threats and intimidation's and illegal activities, and on my very last day with her, accusing me of breaking up the parents of greatest female recording artist on this Earth, while I was just a teenager, a total lie. But, we will not speak ill of the dead, right Jerry Orbach? When she began to get physically ill as she was mentally bonkers from the age of two or so; she was taken to the hospital and instead of doing anything at all to try and save her life from cancer at the child age of only 42 and a half years or so, she was just permitted to die. Ann King, her mother, to this day tells me the story is right out of the TWILIGHT ZONE, and she needs not strong arm convince me about that, as I have personally witnessed my own little demonic miracles for 58 years now, only with me, they are regular, and happen over and over and over again.





In the two-four year period of time before the demise of Dawn-Marie King through a horrible cancer, she would have me take her down to Atlantic city on many errands, and one was to see a friend of hers who's name was Cuba. She did not know it, but I had been intimate with this fucking screwy fucking prostitute back earlier in the first early years of this 21st century. She mysteriously told me after we had great times and I paid her well for her sexual services, that she was no longer going to see me. It was so beyond weird and mysterious, one minute things are wonderful, we both are getting what we want, her with money, me with a good steady hooker, as many of them, the majority really, do not please you no matter how much you give them. This resulted after all that fucking wicked crack cocaine came into the picture as the disco age and the seventies progressed towards the final years, and only got far worse in following times. Anyway, I came to know that Dawn was friends with Cuba, being an old eighties Atlantic City whore herself, both Cuba and Dawn. I used to see Dawn as far back as 1986 in my gambling days, standing not that far from Tennessee Avenue on Pacific Avenue, or the night lady strip, as locals refer to Pacific Avenue; not together, but they both worked those streets, and Cuba was younger so I only saw her years later on Broadway, the hooker hangout mostly used by Camden, New Jersey whores. Cuba refused to tell me why I was no longer allowed to see her, and acted about as mysterious as the United States Air Force does about the topic of Flying Airships and the Project called Bluebook, right, Agent Falcon, and Agent Condor? Yet she knew what was going on. She knew that she all ready had been given a mission over the following five years after first meeting me. She was the one that made sure I would run into this wonderful KING BRANCH of the family, years after all ready running into their distant cousins, the McGuire's, the Callio's, the Levy's, and others all cousined up through marriages. They even uses Steven J. McGinty, from Mars Print Shop, back in 1977; as well as the Marnie psychics, Bill and Joann, in 1976, who got me the job there, as a huge. This entire mess has been going on since 1965 when I first met Sarah on her street, Tennessee Avenue in late June, and this tiny encounter plus the one in middle August of 1965, my second stay at the then ?Trinidad Hotel, now the Super-girl-8-Jenny Johnson chain and merely one hotel within that chain, after Tahren and Rieka Gandhi sold out to this chain shortly in this century somewhere after the nineteen-hundreds were gone and over, and around the time that McGuire destroyed my automobile and got into Ed's face in my car, while he was taking website photos for the Morianity-Foundation. All of this rotten wicked demonic pure evil connects up, as right after my encounter, I end up in the Neuro Psychiatric Institute of Princeton, New Jersey, for doing nothing criminal, and at the tender age of ten years, where I was almost killed and nearly died on several occasions, and was molested while ill in a seclusion room, by those filthy attendant women. I cannot imagine being able to supply any worthwhile DNA at that age, but it is more than funny how so many world wide UFO abductees all tell the same story on many occasions, right AGENTS C and F, of being experienced on sexually for genetic reasons, or said in another way, their sperm samples taken. Until all of this happened in the early days, and then since 1986 and all of this shit happening to me on top of it, I used to believe in the immaculate conception as a mysterious religious occurrence on face value, but now, no more. I have seen to much, witnessed too much, and watch my own personal life turn to dogshit after meeting and dealing with these gods and goddesses for ago long in my present human incarnation as MARK WAYNE MOHR. One thing I do know, is that they mean nobody any good who is having a rough life. Those dealing with them who are having a life of leisure, those are the ones in their favor. Those like me are to be used and discarded, abused, and destroyed, no questions asked, me, Dawn, and many others in my category. But then the great BRIGGBASE CULT of LAMISTS, some may call them Illuminati and other names, have certain plans, and when someone such as myself ever dares to rock their great boats filled with their ego cargo and other wicked evils such as mind control and distraction from boredom techniques such as the clubs mentioned by me in the Morianity Bible openings of my blog project early in 2006, these people need to me 'illumiliminated'. I did not write or post these thousands and now maybe millions of great YOUTUBE videos, but I did say, long before most of it was ever up there; to watch out for the mighty and frightening WOMO-MILITUFORCE and their ASTRAL-PLANE BRIGGBASE, or this LAMBRIGGER ASTRAL REALM CULT OF HUMAN WORLD ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY PEOPLE, all though I never advocate law breaking and especially violence or terror in any form as this makes us like them defeating the purpose of cleansing; but I did warn how all this was real, how it got much bigger in the sixties, and even how Charles Manson himself saw all this in a powerful drug induced VISION, and went totally mad and insane, but with some sanity left, enough to remember certain truths, he went onto finish a mission along with helpers who also knew these powerful truths, and this is what led to the great massacre.



If this party across the hall escalates, I am supposed to e-mail my Building Manager, and will. They have a right to some noise of course, but this is real bad today. These welfare rats don't pick normal partying times either, like weekend afternoons or holidays. They think they can just party hardy at all hours and days and disturb me in here, and I was told,they are on there way out, so let them just keep on trucking, and they will be where all good trucks end up, out on the streets, right whore Cuba Backstabber? I always knew I would get to the bottom of why you did me the way you did, you and Lottery asshole Dad, huh?



END TRANSMISSION:















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXLIV (0644)

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 112612.884

BSNF: “YOU MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR IT MARCUS AND

MCGINTY, BUT THERE ARE MORIANS WHO WHO DO”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:











Folks, before we get into it tonight, I screwed some shit up, and not all things will be corrected right now, but one or two blogs ago; I said that my combined times at the Robin Hill Apartments, comprised of years between “1989 and 1991”; and this was a typographical error, so sorry. The 'nine' and the 'zero' are next to each other, like with the 'C' and the 'V', so on many of my un-proofread previous and precious blogs, AHA AHA Mike McNulty; I also screwed up and meant to say, that the three times that I was living there at this apartment complex, involved a time period in-between 1980 and 1991. It is funny though, is it not folks; that my last time there, at number 1102; involved a varying monthly shuffle that indeed was consisting of the years from 1989-1991. But no, I meant to type in 1980 as the left hyphenated part, and not 1989; just to keep the record straight with all of the Copyright Examiners, Carpenters, Future Traveler Banker Television Commercials, Jokers, Hackers, Lovely long haired young goddesses; and the mine field of predicted debris, spoken of by me in songs, that came to me in unforgettable dreaming-interactions, that forever altered my life through eternity. Yes Mike, again, AHA-AHA-AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















Yes sir people, EVERY OTHER ALTERNATE DAY, MY NABES KICK IN WITH THEIR MUSIC, and then, also on this day, came some nasty sky action in the late afternoon, along with the attack by the across the hall nutty nabes. Some CHEMTRAILS were off to my west of the building where I reside here at the PHA Building at 601 Avenue B, in good old frikkin FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA-ESMWG. These frikkin poisonous droppings from the skies, caused my nasty attack today through chemical interactions that are responsible for controlled and manipulated behavior of people, just as you hear the great artist 'PRINCE' talk about on YOUTUBE, so no need to just take my word for all of this folks, but yes, this is causing my major diareah attacks along with suffering through noisy attacks and persecutions in general from my neighbors. This has gone on around me all of my entire life. Yes, mind can be hacked into very easily by this monster ass mother fucking WOMO-MILITUFORCE enemy of mine, and I am not their soul target, but I am definitely very high up on their list to say the dam least here peeps, YO. So this day has been filled with bad shit around me since shortly after awakening today, which was somewhere in the late morning. Lots of fire alarms again, lots of various attacks on my mind and different parts of my health and physical body, lots of people-control attacks (NOISE) normally, but it can be various other types of even more forms of direct aggression when the enemy wishes for this to be so in some rarer cases. But it got real bad around half past three this afternoon, with the start of real loud music, not lasting a long time, but that short few minutes of really cranked up thumping nonsense; then shortly afterwards when I looked outside my window to see the weather conditions, there were lots of fresh chemtrails in the sky to my west, and nearby me, the type that are 3-D, where they come up at you as well as swerve around a lot. Then came the nasty cramp and diareah right afterward, and I had to clean up the shit house floor afterward, as their poisons can fuck you up to where it hits major fast and I am not able to reach the toilet before some spillage. This also involves cleaning my pajamas in the bathtub, after first cleaning up the floor with soapy water, and disinfectant solutions. Real gigantic heroes, aren't they, these totally worthless all powerful BRIGGBASE CULTIST MCKINNON WORSHIPPING SUB-SCUM OF THE ORIGINAL SUB BLACK HOLES OF COSMOS???????? Still, when all was said and done after sunset, and Roseann Delaney, wherever she is, came out to play for the day, up in Jersey somewhere; I played the non quantum system roulette, and made a quick easy two units, and quit while I was ahead; a nice two hundred bucks in a couple of minutes on the 100-dollar chip gaming level, or $50.00 on the quarter level of green gaming chips. After this was completed, I decided to ask my GAGA-CAT, before I put the wheel-cards away; the real question that has been bothering me so relentlessly for about two mother fucking months now, and that is, “Just what is behind these across the hall neighbors blasting this stereo at me, right after I just merely 'thought to myself' that I would blast some music at them for all their door slamming and shouting, both in their apartment as well as right out in the hallway at my door that is onion thin, only I never did it, yet the very next day, they began also using loud music on me, as though they could read my fucking very thoughts, or someone could, and then sent them a message, directly or indirectly”? Then I think my question while I draw first one card, then reshuffle, and I draw a second card, after taking out the cards from the deck that are not the ace through nine cards of the four suits. Both times I randomly select from the deck, one card and place it back into the deck, and reshuffle well. I write down the first and the second number or the GAWNUM ROOT. Then the PCN is the difference between the larger and the smaller number, and if the numbers are equal, then the third digit is a zero. In this case, my PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER was a 671, and an extremely powerful fucking ass answer to my query. I have only three match-book-items for PCN-671, and they are as follows:



VISION----CAN FLY----SPEEDSHIP SUNRAM



If you understand squat about the MOUNTAINPEN and his MORIANITY folks; you can instantly recognize just why this is such a powerful answer to my frikkin ass query, YO-YO-YO folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is more than time to tell you all that on the ASTRAL-PLANE, the words SUN, RAM, and many meanings and descriptions of the Earthly waking world English language word of 'VISION' can all three be used quite interchangeably. I was never going to tell that until this day when this all happened, but wait, as there is a lot more with this yet to be told, and only a little bit more will be spilled on this blog right now, so suck it in for all that it is worth, folks. Where are you guys when Morianity needs you to verify a lot of stuff here, lovely Progressive Flo and PAWM PIE HACK PROOF Tracy Ullman? Yes, those weak and strong forces, mixed with the signal of the 6th dimension sent down into 5th dimensional hyperspace brains, machine as well as biological; all inside of a Controlled Lawtronic Velocitron. I suppose my wonderful daughter has a perfect word here for all of this, WOW!!!!!!! Folks, I know I have no right to make such a deal out of the way that she said it, that day so long ago, but if you listen to it on the song called, “DEAL WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME” on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, in the opening joke right before the studdering intro-count, dedicated to none other than the great Somers Point, New Jersey, child molester, Thomas J. Reale, and not to Detective Bobby Goren of the NYC-PD-SVU, all though I really do think, that through the back door; this is someones way of letting me know that they in fact do believe my nightmare tale from hell all happened, as I have claimed, and is all the total truth; but forgive me, it is just so cool the way that she says it, in such a disappointing way, beyond what I could ever make some machine do, and this is all real shit from telephone taped conversations; the few things that made it down here with me to good old sunny Florida three years ago, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

















Very soon, I will be publishing some really cool shit L-4. Just know that. For right now however, we need another really good TRS, right old pal, Jesse Ventura, and by the way, please thank your cousin for me, for teaching me how to communicate with DIANA ARTEEMIS, way back in early 1966, at the institute. I see now, that nothing just happens, and also, NOTHING HAPPENS other than this wild and incredible frikkin dream. That magical sentence that not everyone gets, will be reprinted here once again, “NOTHING IS REAL”. Oh well, I always told you that you're reading MORIANITY at your own risk, and give further advisories when you might wish to 'NEXT BUTTON OVER IT' to other blogs. Still, I entered this lovely institute against my will at the tender age of ten years and nine months, the day after Labor Day in 1965, and this was just two weeks after seeing Sarah on Tennessee Avenue, huh Mrs. Marola, and by the way, hello to you too, and also, why did you vanish on me twice; once on your street, and again in Marcucciville, AKA Haddonfield, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG? WOW!

















I told my Morians and all others out here, that I would really get into some stuff, and I will, I promise you that, WOMO, and WOMO's second half. For right now, I need to post up this blog and eat dinner and go to bed, but we will get things done, all of this, my big secrets, my lost memories, proof of so much that it's just totally not disputable, my mother's 1976 near death experience told by her in her own words written in 1977 in its entirety, all GAWNUM Q&A and full match book lists going back to last summer when things began going from worse and intolerable to worse and intolerable to the fucking power of sixteen. For now, I have pales of nice new fresh fish, and am not planning to give them away, as I need to eat myself; well, hopefully that will not be misinterpreted, crissake, this is one reason that fame and fortune would never interest me, and in today's world of the photo-shop and sampler, well, someday all my words will be twisted around and re-posted on some demonic site somewhere; and the world of the future might think that I am anyone from the incarnated devil, to the risen Christ, gone insane. That is your lovely world of technology ladies and gentlemen, so enjoy it. Still, my tapes are real, unless you think I made it back, and copyrighted stuff in the early and middle eighties, from up here in 2012. Still, good peeps, can real events be messed with however, by very powerful and advanced entities, known as Type-3-Exploratrons? It is time before I close out here tonight, to just quickly begin touching on this subject, more than I have yet done so far in these 7-years of blogs almost. In 1996, shortly before Paula King showed up at my apartment at the Highview Complex, in Williamstown, New Jersey; I went off to sleep one night, and the very next thing that I knew, was being back at my old high school; the Haddon Township High School, in Westmont, New Jersey. It was late in the spring only instead of being 1996, it was 1968. I was telling a lot of peeps that I had come back here to 1968, and I was with two men, one is known all over and loved by many teenagers. The other is a friend of his. This first of many road-trips with this exploratron, was into the past, others have been into the future, such as the one with the Phillies winning the 2008 World Series, and the Halloween Day Parade, along Broad Street, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. But one thing was never told or even intimated. I never said boo, but not for the reasons of just keeping my mouth shut. I had not put some of my many many 2 plus 2's together, not until just this very ass day, folks, YO. I told everybody back in 1968 that I was from 1997, but I knew even as I was saying this to people back in time, in this powerful beyond descriptiveness, Exploratronic-Interaction, that I did not initiate; that I was from 1996, and not 1997, and so WHY is all of this so dam important, WHY? Is it because of early nineteen-eighties toy stores with bikes and trains and video-games, and being a Toys R Us kid, or does it go even deeper than that, Jimmy Burr, sir???????????????????????????????? This hit me like a ton of bricks just today while viewing some shit on television, and just why it was relevant; I do not recall now; but it was then, hours ago. Folks, 1997 was when I met the great ROBERT MCGUIRE in my adult life, on the 7th day in February, if memories are correctly serving me, and with these EXPLORATRONS, this can indeed become a very questionable item for sure, good peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But beyond even that, this is when I first spoke to Estelle Anderson Bassler, who owned the two Tennessee Avenue Hotels, back in the nineteen-sixties; and sold the Bolivar Hotel, to the illustrious and mysterious Sarah J. Karge, born on the 18th of July in 1896. The Bolivar Hotel is where the KING PARKING LOT, or one of several of them, stood in 1997 right next to McGuire's Pittsburgh Hotel, and Erin Bar; and where he helped me to talk to Sarah Callio, on his bar telephone on that fateful fucking early February day, leading to my mother's wild dream about her dad's camp at Long Beach Island, back in the nineteen-thirties, and the money, and the property, and the sales offer; and on and on; and then led to the totally unexplainable medical condition that led to my mother's eventual lingering horrific death, right after the turn of the century. This also was when my song, written and copyrighted in 1983; was borrowed by the All Mighty SSJK, in a cute and unmissable way, to let me know our connection, and how we are endlessly and eternally 'CHAINED' together. I could go on and on and on, but won't, so don't sweat it folks. Still, this was the real focal point and gateway into these two times, 1968 and 1997. The details of just how and why are a bit sketchy yet, but give me some time to frikkin work on it folks, and when I figure it all out, you'll be the first to know about it. Hay, the Phillies did win it, and the high school was real, as I really did tell those classmates of mine that I was repeating a very long looping time life, and was over 8,000 years old. This is documented with the school board. It is not me that is crazy, but others who have successfully managed to completely cover up a lot of really unfathomably powerful humongous monster shit. This is why I am determined to keep reliving this cycle loop, and get it right eventually, and if I cannot; then I will keep coming back and doing this over and over forever and ever. This is all where it begins, right on that train, heading from Westmont into Haddonfield, right Sabrina Trance Collins? Diana has told me if I stop renting out the Flower Wing at my Ricktown Manor, and throw the family out of there, things will alter, but every time I try to go down there, Barnabas bites my throat out. Who knows, maybe this is why my glands are all fucked up physically, and yet the condition remains invisible to all of the waking world medical professionals, because the problem is occurring out on the fucking ASTRAL-PLANE. Who can ever really know? Yes, the Capitol City on the entire Astral Plane is indeed filled with hundreds of quadrillions of huge brilliant lovely colored lights, that are all over three and four hundred story skyscrapers, like nothing any waking world architect could even begin to envision. All around the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle's beautiful shop, she has even greater and more special colored lights, especially on her 16th birthday, which seems to be all the time and forever, or really, out there in forever. Then even she, so it seems, dreams stuff in here, am I wrong Clarence Harris? Merry Christmas to you too, Mayor Jul. 555555555555555555555555, guess the time!



Lots more stuff to talk about later on good Morians. See you later on, if I have not been murdered by OTAMM, that is!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION:


















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXLIII

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293

SBT-DATFILE: 112512.159

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BSNF: “THE MESSENGER WILL SPEAK A LITTLE BIT NOW”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR THE GARBAGE KING

ALL MY BLOGS ARE SWORN VOLUNTARY OATHS THAT

CLAIM TOTAL TRUTHS BEING TOLD, I SOLEMLY DO SWEAR

THIS UNDER FLAG AND CITIZENSHIP OF THE USA, AND

THE ALL MIGHTY GODDESS AND RULER OF IT ALL, SSJK.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Folks, let me tell a few things, and I will try hard to keep it very short, and to the point. As many know, I really do not have anything to prove, and it is obvious to any non soulless people, that my enemies are the ones desperately, and unrelentingly, attempting to discredit and disprove me; yet laughing, and staying on the winning end of many things the entire time, in and through covert, and stealthy ways.





















First, and this has been talked about before, for a solid month now, my crazy ass hole neighbors from across the hall, are on some kind of a roll that no coincidence can be rationally believed in, and I am speaking about the way they fuck with me IN AN ALTERNATING DAILY PATTERN, or every other day, for a SOLID FUCKING MONTH NOW. So on this day, after a mother fucking dick licking month of this, I totally know that some kind of teasing is BUILT INTO THIS PERSECUTION of me by these twisted fart huffing screw balls, and thus have finally asked my GAGA KITTY just WHY THIS IS BEING DONE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 'dam answer', President Corsakolf McCoy, is as follows, according to the great and mighty mystical cat known on the ASTRAL PLANE CIRCLES as GAWKY GAUKAUK!!!!!!!!!!!! The PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER OR (PCN) IS (927). This includes these powerful items from my GAWNUM MATCHBOOK LIST:



CHRISTMAS---PAULA KING---LIFEGUARD---DAVID ROTH---CORAL REEF---MANHATTAN---



There are other less significant items in the list that need not all be printed on this blog, YO! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!



















I also asked my GAGA-KITTY, why this Saturday, November the 24th was so very bad, and it was folks, as I had major computer hacking while attempting to post up the previous blog back earlier yesterday on the Blogger site; one freeze up after another, when I tried to go to the title rectangle and print the title, sir buddy chum old friend and now Chairman, Federal Communications Commission, and Federal Bureau of Investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My answer to this query, was the PCN-583, matching these following main items in my GAWNUM MATCHBOOK LIST, YO PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!



ENEMY---CHAIN---CHINA---MASON---NOISY NEIGHBORS---MARK MOHR'S SECRET DAUGHTER---



Roulette is getting harder and harder to win and beat the card-wheels as 2012 progresses onward, but I managed on a very nasty ass Saturday to crank out 3.5 units on my system that I do not divulge details on due to quantum destruction effects or QDE for short. QDE is why I procrastinate telling many things on my blogs, until I get what I need out of a situation, and then it is safe to talk and have the QDE strike me like a mack fucking ass truck at 100 miles per hour, YO. On a black gaming chip level, as I used in my professional gambling days in 1986 from early March through late October, this would come to $350.00. As for the quantum roulette, I played hackers and was up one unit, I played nabes and was up two units, and I played the general combined WOMO factions together and was up one unit, for a combined additional 4 units, a daily total of 750 clams, and even on the green quarter level, this comes to a nice hefty sum total of $187.50. I'll survive Mizz Gainer, YO!















As for a nice juicy little RATS-TATS-FOOTBALL-TRS, or (Today's Revenge Secret) for wrecking another one of my days, let the old messenger tell you a short little story here good folks, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I have talked on and on and on and on about sleep and dreams, void, parallel universes, exploratrons, and what was done to me in the sixties in Atlantic City, and other times by McGuire and other 'lovelies' of 10-SC Avenue of Trump Village, but I never hit a real home run on one thing, or at least I do not think that I ever covered this with any powerful elucidation and elaboration; so now I will, just a little, as an opener for tonight, and a closer to the blog.



















I have talked about the knee-jerk reaction to things that I try to expose and uncover and make public, that as the great KEVIN TRUDEAU says on his infomercials so perfectly and marvelously, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW, OR ME TO TELL THE GENERAL PUBLIC, and this also is a topic that has been blogged and blogged about by me, Mountainpen, onto MORIANITY, and recently reiterated upon as well. I speak of a 1988 documentary aired on the WPIX NEW YORK, NEW YORK TELEVISION STATION, CHANNEL 11, CALLED, “UFO, THE COVER UP”. Let me tell all of you, that what I know about all of this, goes far beyond what anyone else in the world in this time period knows, and has to do as said over and over, with DREAMS, HYPERSPACE, THE ASTRAL REALM, and ADVANCED TYPE-3 EXPLORATRONS. The detailed information that I have given, and how what I know differs from a lot of powerful parlor tricks and illusion performed on humanity for a very long time; is not the point at all however. The point being made right now, PERTAINS TO A TIMELINE. Looking back at my life, a powerful exploratronic experience that I had, where I was told to talk more about the nineteen-seventies, is only a part of this, but it fits like a perfectly smooth fashion model's glove. It goes through these seventies, and then after they all end, and I move into Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees Township, in New Jersey; for the first of three times living there, from 1980 through 1991; and has major connections to many years, that are separated by a very powerful and magical number, the number of three (3). I speak of 1965, 1968, 1971, 1974, 1977, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1989, 1992, 1995, 1998, 2001, 2004, 2007, and 2010. Make no mistake, without my typing so much as one more thing tonight, the mighty WOMO MILITUFORCE, is one scared and angry bunch of entities right about now, and I haven't even whet the apatite of Al Jolson, and the entire crew yet; let alone rung the bell that begins the fish banquet. This great WPIX UFO documentary was aired in 1988, but 1989 is when some of the real stuff that was talked about in this great documentary with the agents Falcon and Condor, all began to culminate and blend together, and begin the new age, at least over here in the 'Western-World' as the Asians and Europeans refer to all of us over here. A moron can see that I will be opening up a can of worms, and a hornets nest, that makes all of Atlantic City in New Jersey, and one lousy branch of a great world famous family from Massachusetts, seem tame, if discussed only in the surface of them, here on the waking Earth tangible material world. All things have doppelgangers, all things came from a huge unimaginable dream-out from void nothingness. The hugest conceivable super computer could never put together, just how the 7th dimension of lawtronics operates, but it does, and the future knows that it does for reasons that would take a day of typing to try and begin to explain. Still, analyze the phrase and see how it fucks with your mind, “NOTHING IS REAL”. What is really real people, is NOTHING. All else is a huge DREAM-OUT, or a CREATION. Seeing it anyway you wish is part of the parlor trick. No human will be alive to witness whether or not the universe works with the 'steady state' or 'big chill' or 'big crunch' or 'recirculation' or any other thing that scientists and astrophysicists may dream up as time continues to pass. Morianity has attempted to tell, what I know because of a future life I live, as Labber Zeejins, at the World Laboratory. But all of that was revealed to me right after the time that this fantastic documentary was aired in the late nineteen-eighties by WPIX CHANNEL 11, television, in NYNY. Choose your poison, folks, let us use the big chill, which right now as 2013 approaches, is the most popular believed theory of the future of our universe. This means basically that things will expand for trillions of years and eventually all nuclear action will cease, and things will be dark and cold and still. This is void. This is where dream-out occurs. Existence never was part of atomic reality, and goes beyond it, because it is there in the dark nothingness of void. However peeps, if things crunch but do not recirculate, all that is, exists in one gigantic ion of hydrogen, and this force of existence still exists in that state. If this force is what blows it all endlessly in and out, then the concern either way is just a reversal of opposite concepts. The truth of void never changes, nor that all that is real is in fact this void, and that we as part of it in dream states, simply 'exist' and nothing matters, as nothing starts or stops, and time is just part of a small package or bag so to speak, containing many items. It does not even have to be there at all except to permit the dreams that we currently are all seemingly in. Still, this just takes us to the point that everything in this dream is a big parlor trick or game, and only the more advanced parts of the package can create parameters of that game and set up some rules and guidelines. Many blogs from years ago in Morianity, have labeled this as EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND. This is merely a collective and club of a sort, of advanced (T-3-E) or Type-3-Exploratrons. But the much simpler point for today, and the hard punching revenge secret built into all of this; is as follows. The timeline of all of our lives, runs in threes, in years, in months, in days, in everything. This is a magical number, as is the one directly above it, the number of '4'. Proving to me that 3 and 4 are indeed the codes to the cosmos, is the way that they will lead to the number 1984, and this number is a year like no other number, for me. Even though I discuss years like 1969, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1994, 2006, and others, a lot more than I do 1984, is only because, we are approaching a time where I need to show a line in the illusion, a line where 36 months separate many things in my life that cannot all be a coincidence, not unless the odds of a powerball jackpot are what you wish to accept for things to all have just happened in a random. “That's not his problem”. No, Ralph and Sandy, perhaps it is not indeed, so then, what is? As sands through the hour glass, Doctor, what is, because I am here to admit that I do not have all the answers, and McCoy and Mo can curse and swear all day, but it changes nothing. How can all of this have happened, that is unless Jehovah is indeed SSJK, and Morianity is all true and accurate? So as Copper Kettle Fudge Shops of Atlantic City said many years and decades ago, “You be the judge”. OK fine, so what is my problem, Doctor? Please, all I ask is that you don't say, “I-I-I don't know”. Please, because if you search yourself, you know that you do know. L-4, search the 7 years of blogs, and see how the Fascitar connects into all of this. I never said Jehovah remembers it all while dreaming here with us. But every time I tell how to use this great system, notice the interactions start up with me, and the great SSJK. Give me a break, Chinese Girl, and watch those matches. Bob, Dawn, and Donna, the real 'hot stuff trilogy', huh? WOW.
 
ENDING TRANSMISSION:
 





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXLII
TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO
BSNF: “I GO WHERE ALL THIS TAKES ME, WHETHER OR NOT STEVE MARCUS NEWKID, WANTS TO HEAR IT OR NOT, MISS AT&T BLAKE”
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293, SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 112412.495, LATE SATURDAY MORNING
© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON,
NEW JERSEY, AND FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, GREAT JASON FORREST OF WFMU RADIO, MAYBE STANDING FOR WORLDS FATTEST MUSICIAN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I cannot talk, as I am not razor thin myself, still, I never put up anything about anyone onto the internet. All bloggers talk about folks in various ways and degrees at different times, and that is where my lines are drawn, but now that this crap is up there, destiny has spoken.

My nabes from hell were in and out all night from late Friday into nearly six this morning, with only one bang, and one quick hallway talk, at least they did not shout. Still, I always know when this type of night happens, that loud music follows that day, usually in the morning, and it did, and woke me up a little while ago around twenty minutes before noon. Beats the 8:30 shit from last weekend, so I learn to find a positive out of something, if indeed possible. Where the white lady whom I spoke of, also pleasingly plump and quite tall around six feet or so, came from that day, I do not know, she must have just been a visitor, as the actual neighbors who moved in across from me when the other man moved out two Septembers back, are a thirty something heavy set African American couple.

This could be a real tell all blog, but I am not in the mood to give Q&A's or teach lessons, or tell secrets. I feel that those who read Morianity, are in two basic groups, there are the enjoyer/scoffer types, and then those who really do 'GET IT'; and they see just what I am indeed up fucking against in this life, as the entity who I presently am existing as, in this dream down, off of the Astral-Plane.

What I do want to discuss is the OTS, something begun late in the seventies or very early into the eighties, as the line is blurred for me by now, but it was during this decade changing period, where this did take place; and it stands for 'Otammic Teasing Syndrome'. I have come to know, that no differently than with many things in the last two generations where for the first time in humankind's history, people just never grow up, a back to back mental Peter Pan society of brats and nah-nah-nah-nah---nah children, living in grown up bodies, that being teased by this organized humongous and about as all powerful as any human group of anything can get; is something that I will for reasons that elude and fascinate me, be handling and coping with, until the day that I eat my final American Pie, early in the seventies or whenever, and with or without the great mayor and beach chief in his non dike form. Hay Steve Marcus, I really don't want to hear any of this fucking shit either my friend, the only difference between you and me is that you have a choice, and I am an eternal fucking beggar in the grand scheme of cosmic things, huh dude?

I want to help you with your problem”. Gee really Steve McGinty, do you really?








Commissioner Sir, this blog has been taking me where it is taking me ever since the very first second I went over to the Hammonton, New Jersey Library, early in oh-Marola-six, and began the first paragraph of the OLD TESTAMENT OF THE MORIANITY BIBLE. There is no altering that reality no matter how hard anyone might ever try, or even how able they are with their great power and wealth, to somehow just make it all a total lie or fantasy. Real MORIANS know that this is all the truth, and watch the events unfold around us on a daily basis, backing up a hell of a lot more Morianity than they ever hoped would be the case, and now, to be quite frank about shit folks, they are stuck indeed, in the beds that they all have made, all by themselves, sheet by sheet, corner by corner; and I will tell you 001 why then you need to sleep in it. For many folks, sir, it is the only one they have, as not all of us get to make millions of dollars off our ideas, but instead, are ripped off and used all their life, while others profit, and we are stuck in rotten beds that can cause back injury no matter how wonderfully we try and make them up. Hope this answers your great question about that, oh wise one. You did not seem to have that rock-paper-scissor throw, so let me for once, assist you, kind sir.

I thought that my life was bad until early in this year, in the very first quarter when two things happened. Jessica Grant fired me over at the http://www/harvestfoodoutreach.org/ in early March, right around the same time in March that I quit the RPL Studio job back in 1981. It was to the day or just about, and I do not find that coincidence meaningless as many would, especially since she is related to the great historical Grant family in a direct lineage, and hated me for the most part, from the go-bat. The second reason for this year going to super hell cubed and then squared; is because I dared to try and prove who the All Mighty Goddess really is, and just as I tried doing this in the first place, back in the 1997 era, things got nightmare dark and bad for me, beyond any verbal description, or attempt to really properly relate the story of it to normal peeps, not going through a direct contact; Agent Condor, and Agent Falcon, sirs. It was right around the time of this WPIX television documentary aired on channel-11 in NYC, that I was nearly murdered on New Jersey's Highway, 295, coming home from a place called Rossmoor Community, where I was with David Roth, who was guarding there that night; and I slept in my car outside the gate house. All this was in early 1988, and the truck that ran us intentionally off of the road was a McDonnell Douglas NASA truck, driven by a man by the name Jackson. I thought I may be able to prove an indisputable series of events, all leading to this conclusion that Jehovah does indeed come to this place, HER CREATION, interacting in the great interdream with all of us, only not always with any more waking awareness to it, than any of us have. Stop and smell the roses folks. You know that every few years, all that we were, is a bunch of memories, in the so-called present now point of our lives. It is almost as if we only get to live a perpetual present as follows: The nearest week seems 90% real, the nearest three months, maybe 60%, the nearest 2 years, maybe 30%, and going back between more than two and into the past of our lives by 5 or 10 or 20 years, merely a few dimly lit bulbs of light that kind of represents who we now at this present point, think that we are and what we are about. In a bigger reality, life slides in many other ways, as a collective mind. Our individual unique dreams here, or lifetimes, are less than remembered; less than 0%, only connected to us by occasional wild or extra vivid dreams, and so forth. We only live and are US for about a year at best, and this has nothing to do with brain age, as I perfectly remember all the events of my life, even those intentionally blocked out by the TAWF and the WOMO-M. People fear dying and do not even have a clue what they are fearing. It is a process of becoming new points of endless present time beings, with endlessly varying past fake memories behind us, or the illusion of material life. This process is so natural, and nothing is ever lost even though it seems to us at any present-point, that we do not want to give up our ME-NESS. We have been doing this and living with this alteration and moving dream, since the starting of ourselves as one celled creatures. As our individual ME-NESS continues rolling ever onward, we do not see that we are not the exact person we were at 5 or 10 or 15 or 25 or 35 or 60, when we are ten years older than any of these ages, but rather, we accept this as a natural life process, yet what we were all throughout these so-called 'past' times and ages, have for the most part died away, merged and changed into the new present-point us. If this process did not move, it would be like sitting in Solitary Prison confinement. So dying or parts of what we are and were, leaving and merging into the ever new present-point us, is as natural as breathing, and someday, dying and not breathing, is no different, and is as totally harmless and natural as looking into a blue sky and listening to a bunch of chirping birds. I believe my old pal Dennis Snyder could kick in fairly well right about now with his somewhat famous quotation, “That's reality, son”. Still, this does not get into Jessica Grant, and it especially does not get into my trying to do a music project this year with an old 1983 song, that I wrote and copyrighted in that same year, folks. STM inside my unconsciousness operated in the early eighties to get me to write many strange and wild song lyrics, and “Girl, I'll Tell you anything” was one and only one out of many many examples. Surely, 'MY PANDORA' would seem to prove that I must have gone back into time from right here somewhere, and into myself, and did this song to warn me of all of this impending doom. Well, sort of, but not exactly. STM operates in all of our collective deepest non conscious minds on individual levels, as it is all one collective MIND, or said more accurately, it is a realm above this realm where brain and mind interacts in, this 5th dimensional hyperspace. It is the 6th dimension, an actual realm, the realm of TRUE AND TOTAL MIND. Brains are a biochemical and biological system of taking a tiny part of this MIND, and merging together as one, while a body is alive to power all this; and MIND in its true form, creates our entire dimension, so hence, it makes all of our space, and all of our time, and all of our everything. Then it comes to interact in it. Normally, a Monopoly game does not create itself so it can then enjoy interacting with players, but this, as the great late Doctor Sagan said so well to the 99th Congress of the United States one day early in the eighties, “Up's it by one dimension”. All of my music is one part of a two part item that is going on and has been since the middle sixties. The other item is Sarah Krassle. Explaining it further would merely generate a whole lot of Steve Marcus's, and new kids coming to town, that simply just 'do not want to hear any of this'. They aren't ready to GET IT, and as BB John Henningsen said it so often and so fittingly, also in the sixties, “It's just that simple, Mark”. Well, 'I didn't really want to hear that', but I was forced to. We cannot all be wealthy print shop owners from 1977, or bosses who seemed to anxiously want to hear why I acted the way that I did when they kept trying to fix me up with girls back then, and I refused. I tried to let McGinty in on the big secrets, and that was of course before the commissioner took me where he took me, into secrets far greater; still, the one who seemed the most interested in the why's behind it all, ended up saying the same thing that Marcus said, 20 years earlier in 1977, “I don't want to hear it”. I guess I am doomed to wander the Earth forever, as the new kid in town. So let me prepare my banquet feast of turkey and fish now, and continue my endless suffering. I all ready know that the entire world wants me to burn in hell, and are all too fucking stupid, and unenlightened; to realize that this is precisely what I am doing, and always was, and always will be. Pitiful, Adam Deedee Schiff Anderton, totally and absolutely pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
END TRANSMISSION: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

YOUTUBE VIDEO REVENGE FROM THE MOUNTAINPEN:

































































YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS, PAGES THREE AND FOUR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



























































































END OF TODAY'S TRANSMISSION FOLKS: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment