Sunday, July 16, 2023

SPACEFORCE-WOMO IN LEAGUE WITH BLOGGER TEAM, OBVIOUSLY, AND AI IS KILLING US ALL MISTER E.M. SIR

 

All Time370501
Today93
Yesterday73
This Month5092
Last Month12552


3:45 PM, 7/16/2023, 'BOM-BOB' BLOG STATS


CAPPED IN FROM BDC, SUNDAY AFTERNOON


JWSC-SUN-11-208


1 followers


4186 posts


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>********302 comments



All Time-----------------------------------370,501

Today---------------------------------------------93

Yesterday----------------------------------------73

This Month----------------------------------5,092

Last Month--------------------------------12,552



The news has recently been all over the subject of 'AI' and its potential 2 create sociological havoc and eventual doom 2 all of us, and I say now today, when a person cannot communicate with a large system such as Google and Blogger, concernin g just Y my goddessdog COMMENTS-COUNT ON ME' BLOG, continues 2 drop each and every day, and was 335 or so about 2 months ago and today is now DOWN 2 A DITCH-CAVE 302 LEVEL; well, something ain't right, and this is already at least 4 poor ole' me (the Mountainpen), effecting me' life quite adversely, would U naught agwee with me, Sir Elmer Fwudd and any others out there, and if U do disagree with me, then great, how about g-mailing me since I don't trust the Blogger peeps, especially during this time of comment-hacked stats; and tell me just what I am supposed 2 do when there is ABSOLUTELY NO HUMAN CONTACT AVAILABLE with this silly stupid garbage?


mmmmohr@gmail



 

1 comment:

  1. Mountainpen is saying thisssss, lovely Erica Luccisnakes: One week ago on Sunday the 16th of July, this HIGHLIGHT HACK STARTED and most likely due 2 someone with great power not liking what was said on blogs preceding it. Either that or the ICPE-APE-TECH from TRUMP, who else? SOSO-WEIN-SSDD? In other words FBI, same old stuff, and Y am I paying taxes when criminals R allowed 2 k jeep on violating me and my rights, YO?

    ReplyDelete