Saturday, July 1, 2023

Dear Steve Walgreen's Parks, Chapter 19

 


DEAR STEVE WALGREEN'S PARKS, CHAPTER 19




10:15 POST MERIDIAN, JWSC-----SAT-11-193




OLD WORLD CALENDER SYSTEM, LATE SATURDAY EVENING THE 1st DAY IN JULY OF THE YEAR OF 2023






I am going 2 tell U now SS, just Y FRIDAY HAPPENED 2 ME. 'SSDD', remember when I told U that this stands 4, “SAME STUFF on a DIFFERENT DAY”, well; that is all that it was; and deep down, I SOMEHOW FELT THIS ALL GODDESSDOG ALONG, that my major SUPER BOTBAR ASSAULT AND SUPER HIGH CCOT NIGHTMARE DAY was a result of my post August-1986 woe-whiz-me troubles, from straight out beyond the Purgatorial DOGTOWN BRIDGE ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir ole' associate-pal, the entire death day from Earthly dogtown last Friday, YESTERDAY, was all absolutely and completely MOTHER trucking ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY related. The DJIA (DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES STOCK MARKET SYSTEM IN MANHATTAN, NYUSAESMWG, as a result of this super death day; turned around after not so pleasant of a recent time and nearly sinking below the 34-K level, but after persecuting the living hot slit out of poor ole' pathetic futhermucking innocent whittle helpless Mountainpen, or ME; POW, up it went approximately 280 points. These R approximate numbers, as I only get the service streamed where the HAYSTACK shows me in percentages, the changes and settled 'DJIA' prices, and from there; I need 2 merely guess and use my trustworthy Malmart calculator, and hope 4 maximum accuracy, as it won't B quite 100 percent 2 the point. BOO-HOO futhermucking HOO, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!! Then those newscasters up in Philly about 16 years or so give or take, made a clever comment that I absolutely know was meant 4 me 2 hear on the local Philly news that night, about my being stuck in a time warp, and implied that I am doing it myself and am responsible 4 all the junk that is happening 2 me since this began 4 me back in middle-'86!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a buncha' unfair horse puke that was!!!!!!!






SS; I will keep posting this page every single time that the runt slapping rock chucking futhermucking rotten diseased WOMO-SPACEFORCE-SPAMMENIES CONTINUE KILLING ME COVERTLY, WITH THIS ICPE-APE-TECH PIG GRIT ON STEROIDS, thinking that eventually I'll stop saying it, and exposing it; and then they can just keep right on going with this illegal and beyond surreal and monstrous behavior. U-C this allows them and gives them a free license 2 do this 2 me, and in fact it provides a permission-slip 4 these diseased rotten sub-scum, 2 target anybody else someday, as the future keeps unraveling; and anyone of my blogaudians, SS, could B THEIR NEXT VICTIM. It happened 2 me, and who can promise that one of them won't B goddessdog UP next SIR????? Ever since I began typing this little blog-letter (BL) 2U; three Spaceforce Minidroid GNATS R persecuting and harassing me 2 total death in here; and the LOUD FIREWORKS ALSO BEGAN, and it is naught coming from any distance area out beyond the park, but rather from some of my major ENEMY-WOMO-NABES FROM EARTHLY-PG-DGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IPYT, SS!!!!! The CO-OP Office has tried insisting with me that it is naught coming from inside here, BUT I ABSOLUTELY NO THAT I AM BEING LIED 2, either intentionally, or else due 2 basic lacking in audio education, despite my explaining stuff 2 them from my experiences working with sound. On top of all of this, when Diana's lovely near-full moon rose up and cleared the small building structure in friont of me' trailer, a nasty jet-chemtrail was there 2 greet me, while I went out 2 me' front porch 2 stare at HER and wave 2 HER as I always love doing; as SHE is indeed the love of me' entire life, and 2 the power exponent of three hundred and fifty-seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also took some motorbike annoyances earlier this day and there R several riders in this park.This is not as bad as last week's horrendous monster-ass Saturday, but the goddessdog cosmos appears 2B working on this, every damn minute, as I speak, SS!!!!!!!!!!








Yes, I WILL GO ON POSTING THIS PAGE BELOW, UNTIL AND RIGHT UP THROUGH MY DEATH AS THE 'HUMAN-PRESENT-ME persona', or until the SPACEFORCE stops this ICPE-APE-TECH TOTAL ILLEGAL ASSAULT ON ME that they began in August of 1986 and refuse 2 stop:




WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN







MMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC



Computer, hear my MVP, (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally & absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this SATURDAY NIGHT, JULY 1, of the year of 2023, WITH CHEMTRAILS, LOUD NEIGHBORHOOD NOISES ALL DAY AND NIGHT, MINIDROID INVASIONS, AND ALL OTHER HARASSMENTS DONE 2 ME TODAY AS WELL AS ALL DAY FRIDAY YESTERDAY AND IS ALL TOTALLY A PART OF THEIR GENERAL OVER-ALL ASSAULT ON ME, THAT I CALL 'ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY' THAT BEGAN IN THE MIDDLE OF 1986 AND NEVER EVER IS HALTED, on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.




Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).


Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.






I will U major stuff real damn soon, SS, please don't go anywhere! Thank-U and we'll enjoy our trip up north in middle late summer time, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.




No comments:

Post a Comment