Sunday, July 9, 2023

Heading 4 South America, Chapter 2

 



HEADING 4 SOUTH AMERICA, CHAPTER 2





SHERIFF KEN MASCARA SIR, THIS IS A DYING MOTHER FUCKING UTTERANCE, AND DECLARATION, OH SIR; AND U BETTER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, YO, AS MY BLOOD AND DEATH IS YOUR DAMN RESPONSIBILITY KIND SIR, AND THESE SPACEFORCE PRICKS R TOTALLY KILLING ME!!!!!! THIS IS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR FUCKING


RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT

RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT





IT IS 4:19 A.M. ON SUNDAY MORNING, 9 JULY OF 2023, AND THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST YEAR AND MONTH OF MY LIFE SINCE LEAVING THE GODDAMN PUBLIC HOUSING BUILDING; AND THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING DECK AND UTT, OH GREAT SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





When I was in the shower at approximately a quarter B4 4:00; the enemies gave me another UTILITY-ASSAULT-3 SECOND BLACK-OUT, and this one somehow magically caused my landline phones 2 fuck up again SHERIFF, knocking out the caller-ID information, and forcing me 2 try and call my own number using my cellphone in order 2 restore it again. I am not BOTBAR TIMES 5, and 4 one good reason!!! The day is still on the Saturday rating 4 charts, and when I go 2 sleep, or it gets light outside, whichever comes first; this then begins the new day 4 me on my charts. This entire weekend AGAIN is BOTBAR, and SUPER HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC, AND WEIN-SOSO-WEIN????????? As we all know, that stands 4, (WHAT ELSE IS NEW, SAME OLD-SAME OLD, SAME SHIT/DIFFERENT DAY)????????





This is about the absolute mother fucking worst death siege on me now SHERIFF MASCARA SIR in how do not know how long, an dif my health konks out, someone somewhere is prepared 2 take legal action on my behalf against Sain Lucie County, 4 STANDING IDLY BY AND PERMITTING MY COLD BLOODED SICKO MURDER CARRIED OUT BY THIS DISEASED WOMO-SPACEFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




MMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me, ON ANOTHER MAJOR MONSTER WEEKEND DEATH PERSECUTION ASSAULT, WITH MAJOR UTILITY ATTACKS, MAJOR NEIGHBORHOOD ENEMY NOISE ASSAULT HARASSMENTS, AND WIPING OUT MY ABILITY 2 LIVE AND REMAIN SANE, AND HAVE A LIFE THAT IS GUARANTEED ME UNDER THE UNITED STATES MOTHER FUCKING CONSTITUTION, ON THIS HORRENDOUS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THE 8th AND THE 9th DAYS IN THIS HELLISH MONSTER ASS MONTH OF JULY, IN THE YEAR OF 2023; and that is all definitely a part of my problems with the PHILLIES-FLYERS-DOW JONES STOCK MARKET ASSAULT; and the related ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME; THAT ALL BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.





Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).





Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT ORDER, with an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.





If I am found dead here at this pre-fab home residence, at what I have codenamed the Quiet-Waters Trailer Park, on northeastern Fort Pierce Florida; I was covertly killed by the MACY-SPACEFORCE, and I hereby now swear absolutely under my God and Nation, trhat these final words R true and accurate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot have the Astral Plane cult itself prosecuted on a mortal and temporal plane here on the Earth-planet an dI fully realize that, all ''Payne's'' out there, from 1967 through 2023! But those in human flesh carrying this shit out against me, CAN MOST DEFINITELY B BROUGHT 2 JUSTICE, despite Don and Dawn saying and claiming otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THIS ENDS HERE, AT 4:42 AM------07-09-2023------EDST-USA.






No comments:

Post a Comment