Monday, July 10, 2023

Heading 4 South America, Chapter 4

 


Heading 4 South America, Chapter 4

8:55 Ante' Meridian, on July 10, late Monday morning, 2023





At just past quarter after 7 this moUUUUUUUUUUrning, I was assaulted again by the BRIGGBASE LAMBRIGG CULT THIRD, OF THE GREAT ASTRAL PLANE'S GOVERNING BODY, KNOWN BY A HANDFUL OF EARTH MORTALS ONLY; AS THE (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL). It was another UTILITY ASSAULT, a quick black out 4 five seconds or less, just like the one early on Sunday morning B4 daybreak; and this is the exact same attack as the one originally done, that began this horrendous year's ULTIMATE DEATH ATTACK ON ME; and that the Mountainpen calls, “Mowry PULL-PLUG Day, and (MPP-DAY) 4 short. Each time I get this quick burst power cut, it disables one of my 2 landline telephone systems that is directly connected into what I call, my (LIGHTNING COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE) or 4 short, my (LCD). But I am heading out in several hours, 2 purchase a small everyday household frucking applyance that will elleviate this problem once and 4 all, A LONG EXTENTION CHORD; so that I can plug that phone into my battery-brick outlet, that runs from an extention chord as spoken of in earlier blogs, where I can run it from the power-brick, over 2 the Comcast phone modem, and unfortunately; I am not able 2 place that electric-phone, into a nearer position, and I still have it connect into my LCD; so I do need 2 go out of goddamn pocket 4 a long extention chord, but then once purchased and properly connected into my stuff; THE LAMBRIGG CULT WILL HAVE ONE LESS PERSECUTION 2 DO AGAINST ME; SHERIFF KEN J. MASCARA, OF SAINT LUCIE COUNTY, FLOWERLAND, USA, ALSO KNOWN AS (AKA) FLORIDA, USAESMWG!!!!!





Now 4 a quick dissertation and discourse lesson on just what the Lambrigg Cult's Briggbase ops R truly about, an dhow it fits into the 'DREAM-WORLD', as so many dream-novice and experimenters in soul travel, and serious psychics and paranomral investigators; all use that phrase, as a sort of slang expression, 4 describing what happens when we all 'go 2 sleep' each day-cycle. First, back in 1988, after only 2 years into my absolutely surreal death persecution with the WOMO-SPACEFORCE, I would have many horiffic nightmare dreams where I would B in this place, or right near it, at one of the parameter gate systems of it; and I SPEAK OF THE ACTUAL {BRIGGBASE} ITSELF HERE, where the 'Lambrigg-Cult' is indeed HEADQUARTERED IN!!!!!!! In these nightmares of totally indescribable and quintessential horror on steroids, I would B getting 'off the scale death harassment' by them; and it was a million frucking times worse than the worst military death sieges by air persecution, that I would also B getting in my waking life in this post-1986 horror show from HELL (DOGTOWN)!!!!!!!!!! Every time that I would awaken from these beyond inconceivable nightmares in this BRIGGBASE nightmare horror show, the air persecutioin that was always surrounding me, was at its absolute epitomized worst, and this is, if anything; a major under-exagerration here, IPYT peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew then, no matter how many peeps told me that I was just a crazy flucking lunatic 4 making the claim that this was indeed absolutely the truth; that every time that I was forced into these nocturnal interactions with these diseased maniac monsters from fiery hell itself, I would always then awaken out of it, right into monster ass death air persecutions; by this very same magical DREAM-WORLD SPACEFORCE WOMO ENEMY, that I now label as my 'SPACEFORCE-SPAMMENIES'. Only goddamn shit doesn't stop here with just clucking thissssssssssssssss little wee morsel of tid bit sized information concerning this LAMBRIGGER ASTRAL CULT, AND THIRD OF THE DANGEROUS MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and that same MC of the 'BERMUDA TRIANGLE', no sir. There is a whole other side 2 this very same thing, and it goes like thissssssssssssssss, oh lovely Mizz Erica Lucci-AMC-1983-mahm':!!!!!!!!!!! Get a fantastic book that is authored by DOCTOR BRUCE GOLDBERG, called, “TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE, and go 2 a chapter in that book called, “MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A NUT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all so true and real, that it is frightening just typing this message out on a sunny day, in the protection of an entire community of human beings; as I know just how dangerous this LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL ACTUALLY TRULY IS, LADIES AND GENTS OUT HERE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!! Now in this chapter, someone was taken 2 a place that I ABSOLUTELY KNOW BEYOND ONE SMALL DOUBT WHATSOEVER, was the BRIGGBASE. 2 quote the Biblical Saint John here, he wasn't taken 2 this place; but rather, he was “spirited off 2 this locale”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless U-R willing 2 get that incredibly unfathomable book, and read that chapter; U won't truly know the power of these words on this blog, whoever the muck out here is reading them, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!! There really is naught one other thing 2 add here on this blog today, lads and lassies, naught one damn thing Admiral!!!!!!!!!






















MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2023.








WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN





My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



So where is Ciccy, Buffy, and Jody; oh great MISTER PURGATORIAL PIP???????















MMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this Monday, July 10, 2023; WITH A MAJOR MILLIONTH-COUNCIL SPACEFORCE BRIGGBASE UTILITY ASSAULT ON ME AT 7:16 THIS MORNING AND FOLLOWING DAYS AND DAYS OF ENDLESS FUCKING DEATRH SIEGE ON ME AND SUPER BOTBAR STRINGS CAUSED AS A RESULT OF THEIR HELLISHNESS AND MONSTROUS ACTIVITIES, and that is also all definitely a part of my problems with the PHILLIES-FLYERS-DOW JONES STOCK MARKET ASSAULT; and the related ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME; THAT ALL BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.





Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT ORDER, with an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.








EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.





END TRANsdimensional, AND END TRANSMISsion, AND HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY, END OF MC-TRANSISTORS.



END TRANSMISSION.

















No comments:

Post a Comment