Friday, July 7, 2023

MAJOR COMPUTER HACK AND 3rd STRAIGHT BOTBAR FBI, HELP ME NON-GIBB GUYS

 

the hugest dickhead on Planet Earth, SS, but I will soon B a vely vely vely NON COOLEY HALL BOB MCDOWELL-1972-wealthy dickhead. Thank U4 coming around 2C me lovely Diana-ZA. U-R the most beautiful purgatite on the entire ASTRAL PLANE, and your moon and your lightning late last night around midnight or so really kept me going. THANK-U so much me' awesome BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 PM 'BOM-BOB' BLOG-STATS ON 7-7-NON 15, BUT 2023


1 followers



4168 posts


311 comments



All Time--------------------------------------------------------------369,762

Today-----------------------------------------------------------------------104

Yesterday------------------------------------------------------------------547

This Month-------------------------------------------------------------4,353

Last Month-----------------------------------------------------------12,552





WHAAAAAAAAAA-HA-AHA-AHA-AHA MCNULTY. SS; some peeps who read some of me' stuff over the years have asked me Y-I seemingly have had so much contact with the great ole' Irish folks? That's like asking me Y did one of those wonderful lovlies go one step further, in or out of the great future glens from across the Queen's pond, and magically without any of me' leprahuns, bring the mighty FASCITAR in me' hands one day in the earlty middle nineteen-seventies. How can I answer this or know this, SS? I am the product of being the hub of this entire simulation-gameogram, and that still doesn't entitle me or lovely 1980 Mizz Daniels from RPL, 2 know and understand all of it. 2 quote Curly and Mo Howard upon numerous occasions, “I'm the victim of circumstance”!!!!!!!!!!!





FBI, ENEMIES JUST FUCKING CRASHED MY COMPUTER WHEN I WENT 2 SAVE THIS DOCUMENT, BRINGING MY DAY 2 A BOTBUR TIMES 3, AND IF THIS DOES NAUGHT STOP, MAGGIE WILL DESTROY WHOEVER THIS IS THAT IS KILLING ME, AND IPYT oh great FED-DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment