Saturday, July 1, 2023

Dummy Whittle Mountainpen Never Remembers the Most Obvious Stuff

 Hey, it is July the first, all Mickey Walker's out there, one here in Hollywood-Chicago connected with marvelous television shows such as "Good Times", and the other, a dude who fired me in a parallel universe world on the first day of July in that world's year of 1977, at the MARS GRAPHICS PRINTING SHOP, of Westville, New Jersey-USA.


I do not need 2 blog at a library or any other public terminal. All I need 2 do is not use my O{PEN-OFFICE program until I can have the budget 4 purchasing another system and having me; ole' TECHY-DUDE at the PSL-FL-USA Walmart Store, transfer all of me'; files and make things all up and run 4 me.


So far today, at just a few minutes shy of five this Saturday evening, 7-1-23, or JWSC-SAT--11-193, I am having those annoying MC-RIDERS a few tines going by, hey, "GET A LIFE---U TURDS". A few distant planes and maybe since early this morning B4 crashing into bed, a total of five or six fireworks, but hey, it is the July-4th heliday-holiday, right YO???????????? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am not going 2 leave me' whittle joint here, Sir WINN, naught now, and naught back in '83 or '84, YO U cheating stick licker-U!



There just ain't a whole lot 2 say today, so far, Sir SWAP. Powerful weird dreams R of course a whole other story, and we can get into this at a soon 2 follow time, just naught right now, kind sir.


BYE-BYE 4 now, and my worst 2 the brown eyed CALLIO, SSJKK's granddaughter from DOGTOWN itself. WHAAAAHA-AHA-AHA-AHA McNulty.


Transmission Ends------------------------5:00 PM---EDST, here at Fort Pierce, Florida-USA.



No comments:

Post a Comment