Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2301, CHAPTER 9

 


I NEVER ESCAPED CAPTAIN PICARD'S HELL BOX IN 2023, CHAPTER 9


AND NO WORLD, NAUGHT HIS 'HELL-BIX', TYPO, AKA A 'PBHE' (PRIOR BLOG HACK or ERROR)


9:03 Post Meridian, 25 July, 2023

JWSC-TUE-11-217





All of this blog will B in the black font and the only 2 things done on it will B the MAGNESONIC Capping 4 DOCUMENT UPDATE-REPOPULATION, and the coloring of the blog pages ingto a light blue shade, and with all pages the same exact color. Nothing will B underlined or slanted either, so as 2C what happens if I just CAP in the MAGGIE-DOCK, and use the light blue colored pages.






I just was struck after going out onto me' mucking front porch 2 gaze at DIANA's lovely half moon waxing at HER first lunar quarter phasing position; dead zenith right over me' pre-fab residemce, and pow, a crash level plane about 80 feet up or so, and very large and unusually stealth-quiet; came right over me as I flipped the dirt ball slit heads the mid-bird, at C-SQ!!!!!!! The time of the persecution, FAA, FPIA, and ACLU & World Court at the Hague; was 8:57 Post Meridan Eastern Daylight Savings time, here in Fort Pierce, FLUSAESMWG.





I got up around 2, and was awakened by 2 very loud pest control trucks parked outside me' window, making strange reverberating sounds in me residence almost erily similar 2 that sound of Mister Carey non-Mickey-D, in that wild “Outer Limits” television show with the exceptionally bright son being tutored by the space invader named Mister Zeno. Also I find equally surreal and strangely bizarre here, as soon as I said my photos were coming out in black and white, instead of color or actually, CAPPING that into recent blogs from earlier ones done. back from the prior middle decade time circa; and pow; my establishing shot of the road near the bay some place, also is now doing this again, in 'B&W'. Only the MILLIONTH COUNCIL's evil one third chapter, the LAMBRIGG CULT of the evil sicko BRIGGBASE, operates like this; and would indeed B considered 2B here on Earth, the KINGS and ORIGINATORS of all bullying and taunts and teases done by small iritating annoying ignorant children, in need of major discipline with old style hickory sticks; back in those good old (Pre-Freudian days) that I totally frucking cherish!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can go on and on, but will save it 4 later on in the week, when my techy peeps finish their re-wiping-cleaning, and installing some powerful protection systems, 2 help elliviate me' black hat hacker problems; and also backing up all of me' files. I got a really good price, as they R working with me, knowing that I will B getting a new and updated computer around the holidays, and they will transfer all of me' discs into that later on, and will again B given another charge, so they R still making a good deal 4 the both of us. I always say, keeping good customers always beats ripping off everybody, and ending up with a bad name, and no more customers. Still many peeps all over the country and world 2 I'm sure, R total crooks; and operate in what Morianity labels as, the 'Dario Security way'. This will B me' final blog until later on in the week, and with the computer repaired, as well as FULLY HACK-PROTECTED; AND GUARANTEED 2B. They know that at least 100 hacks R on it, and there is even a chance some can B traced and REPORTED 2 THE COMPUTER CRIMES DEPARMENT OF THE TRUCKING F.B.I., YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, AND U BETTER BET MISTER WARD CLEAVER SIR, THAT THIS WILL B REPORTED 2 THEM; as I have every right as a LEEEEEEEEEEGAL UNITED STATES CITIZEN, 2 do just THAT, ME' GREAT BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!









Like I said, and will go on saying until someone someday gets this slit stopped.






WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:




DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN





MMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCC


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me, using noise, major air harassment, major health attacks and death beam strikes, major sonic Spaceforce depression attacks, and also attacked me at just shy of 9 o'clock tonight, on this 25th night in July of 2023, as well as yesterday's beyond SUPER BOTBAR DEATH STRIKE ON ME; causing me just about the WORST GODDAMN NIGHTMARE BOTBAR DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, ON THIS 24th OF JULY, IN THE YEAR OF 2023; AND WHOEVER HAS DONE THESE FOLLOWING THINGS 2 ME TODAY, SINCE THIS AFTERNOON. BEGINNING OUT OF NOWHERE, A MAJOR HAVANA DEATH WEAPON STRIKE BY WOMO-SPACEFORCE, BLOWING OUT MY BOWELS, AND CAUSING ME 2 SHIT MYSELF IN MY NAP-SLEEP, AND AWAKENING ME SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH A MAJOR CRASH LEVEL AIR ASSAULT OVER MY RESDIDENCE, MAJOR COMPUTER HACK JACK LATTISAW BLACK HAT ATTACKS, WORSE THAN IN AGES NOW, BROKE MY RAZOR THAT I HAD FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, CAUSED A VERY BAD ROAD INTENTIONAL-ACCIDENT 2 TRY AND STOP ME FROM BUYING ANOTHER RAZOR, HARASSING ME WITH CREDITOR JUNK FROM NEARLY 20 YEAR OLD DEBTS ON THE PHONE, AND BY MAIL; AND ALL OTHER PERSECUTIONS AND HARASSMENTS AS WELL, LARGE AND SMALL, ALL DAY LONG AND NON-STOP; and that is all definitely a part of my problems with the PHILLIES-FLYERS-DOW JONES STOCK MARKET ASSAULT; and the related ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME; THAT ALL BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.




Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT ORDER, with an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.






My wild nightmares that the pest control trucks woke me out of, did me a real favor however. I was in Philly some place with a gun, and was some type of a hit man 4 the city mob families; only I was being set up 2B hit myself, and once realizing this was happening, I was doing all sorts of clever manuevering in order 2 try and get out of my woes, but could naught seem 2 do it; and then nightmarish stuff just kept getting worse and worse, and in dreams, the emotions R always heightened, since we experience them ibn our glorified or dream bodies, and the great ECKISTS all know about those wild truths very damn well!!!!!! Shortly B4 this went down, I was in a court room and a judge was asking a panel of voirdier potential jurists carious questions, and suddenly a lot of blood was all over the jury seats, and then the judge excused everyone not already selected and was not objected 2 by either side, the defense or the prosecution. Maybe in this wild hyperspace locale, the Philly-M thought that I'd turned states-E or something, since Y else would I-B there at Jury duty; as all peeps like this R normally never even selected 2 do JD as they all have felony records for doing something or other. Still, just as I was about 2 get bumped and iced, boom; I awoke 2 that Mister-Carey sound from the TOL-TV-show. I know what peeps in the © Office may B thinking here, but NO; I absolutely promise U that my machines were not intentionally set up back in 2012 and 2013 even 2 slightly resemble that sound on the show, or in my residence this goddessdog afternoon. Even I know that coincidences R possible, well, somewhat. Obviously my systems made those sounds 4 some reasons, and maybe in the higher truths of everything, a connection is indeed there. I merely am stating that I didn't make those sounds on those 2013 tapes on me' musical project, intentionally, and had no thought of that TV-show in my conscious mind any place, and had not seen it 4 many many decades, totally forgetting it; at least on a conscious mental level!!!!!!!!!!!!






End Transmission.





No comments:

Post a Comment