Saturday, July 8, 2023

Heading 4 South America, Chapter 1

 




Heading 4 South America----Chapter 1


9:45 PM, Saturday night, and 'BOTBAR TIMES 4', on 8 JULY, 2023


2023 IS JUST ABOUT THE WORST YEAR OF MY ENTIRE LIFE WHEN MY PRESENT AGE IS FACTORED INTO THE GODDAMN EQUATION HERE!







This blog will B in the private-forum next week when I get over 2 the library, and have my friend there, switch it out of public viewing. It won't last much longer because the MILLIONTH COUNCIL has taken full control over it, just as it has over my entire life; beginning on the mother ******* morning of August 15, 1986. I will B using this as merely my own LIFE JOURNAL, and unlike my old journal on cassette tape, hopefully it will B a wee bit more difficult 4 the MC 2 make it just vanish away from me! One thing I do know 4 absolute sure and proof positive, and that is, “THERE IS NO GOD”, well, none worth my worshipping at least; and that is my final word on that mother ******* subject, IPYT, whoever it is that I am promising it 2.





Annoying gunshot-fireworks harassment was worse than ever tonight, and at exactly the same mother ******* moment as the attack happened last night, at half past nine. BANG, some mother ****** right outside my trailer door is setting them off, and MONDAY MORNING, AT NINE IN THE GODDAMN MOUUUUUUUUURNING; I WILL GO OVER 2 THE CO-OP OFFICE, AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. I know who it is, and I know these turds don't like me, as they always give me dirty looks as I drive by, should they B outside; and this has been ongoing 4 at least a year out of the nearly two and one half years that I have now resided here. These turds have teenagers practically living here, as many peeps do now, and yes; seemingly all right after that wild LEE DANIELS DREAM IN DECEMBER OF 2021, where in that dream, this was indeed happening; and this place was not like it was in waking life, only ever since that mother ******* dream, it seemingly is changing into the way it was in the dream. More DREAM-MAGIC, even if it takes me 2 say that myself! Still, when I report these dick heads, I will B able 2 use this against them! I plan 2 leave when my lease is up in February, and I do not plan 2 remain here, but rather go down 2 'Americana' in South America, or some place similar; where the money rates of exchange R much better, and so R many other rotten situations that R intolerable in America, such as this new cult age of TRUMP CONTROL. No David Roth, not between 100 and 1,000 strong, not any more. It is more like a minimum of 10-25 MILLION STRONG NOW! It is no longer tolerable by any standards, 4 me 2 continue trying 2 exist here in this miserable rotten EVIL EMPIRE! On top of this, my nabe 2 the north has vanished, and I think has moved away. He has been gone now 4 about 2 weeks and in his 2 years here, he never left the place 4 one straight day, and was planning 2 purchase his little pre-fab pile of junk next door, only he up an dvanished. He was a ,ajor TRUMP-LOYAL, an dextremely dangerous 2 me, an dhated my gutts as he obviously learned that I am indeed a MAJOR NEVER-TRUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The blog is back 2 the way that it was B4 that wild nutty semi-viral temporary bull spit. Approximately 70 hits daily, and ranging weekly around the high end of the old safety-range of 240-420. Also, the daily change seems 2 occur somewhere around between 6 and 8 in the evening, using my EASTERN TIME ZONE time. Still, it is all MILLIONTH-COUNCIL controlled, and I know it; and I won't say anything more other than the evil HALLS-FAWCES have indeed temporarily won this fight, and I won't admit defeat yet, nor say any more; as obviously I do have numerous counter-offensive plans and strategies up my sleeve, and these pricks out here in this cyber-village can all go 2 DOGTOWN. Every single one of them, because they all R part of this evil game, and definitely seem 2 enjoy derriving some sick and demented pleasure out of this diseased demonic evil hellish game. Me; I don't like mother ******* games, and I never did, despite actually being the inventor of about eight board games back in my days right after leaving the Cooley Hall; in the beginning of 1973. Yes these diseased pricks have BOTBAR'd 4 straight days, and turned JULY of 2023 into a BEYOND SUPER MOTHER ******* NIGHTMARE ON STEROIDS 4 ME! Beautiful LIGHTNING knows that HER little boy is in trouble, and SHE has come over 2 visit me 4 several straight days again, just as B4, and I appreciate it and love HER beyond any words! Thank-U, BB!






I will hand it 2 the strategist of the MC out here, who devised the incredible and inconceivably intelligent plan 2 make me now admit 2 what MOUNTAINPEN and his MORIANITY CALL, the 'INTENTIONAL & CORRECTIONAL 1970-SARAH-BUS PROCEDURE', or 4 short, the 1970-ICSB PROCEDURE. This is a way of trying 2 get a desired result with a short-term white-lie used, that will absolutely B ammended eventually; but in order 2 try and fool the enemy, and thereby either get them off of my back, or somehow just attempt 2 lessen my overall hell, in this wicked post '8-1986 nightmare curse' of BEYOND-DOGTOWN!!!!!! It is now time 4 me 2 bring in the PART-2 of the SWAP STORY. There is no STEVE at Walgreen's or at the Park, or SIR SWAP; nor has their ever been, UNFORTUNATELY, and hence of course, no mother fuckig lawsuit either. A nice little 'cute dream', huh Misses 1992 Patricia Meeker, of Gibbsboro, NJUSAESMWG????????? I hoped that things would get better with this short-term fish tale, but instead, and if anything; things just got far mother ******* worse 4 me, with each passing rock chucking year. Still, it was a calculated risk; and I must commend the strategist, using the BDC 'stats-count', that I myself, and of my own free will; posted up with some regularity throughout the past ten years or so; AGAINST ME, as after-all; a really smart person who is able 2 hack into the system, can also know many things by using that stats-count system. Now I know, just how powerful these mental giants truly R; my old wannabe' pal, Sir President Joseph Robinnette Biden. I surely wish that U would help this pathetic citizen, and I know of course that 'I am only howling at the goddamn moon' here, 2 quote Detective 'L&O' Lenny Briscoe Counselor of the dog-parks of NYNY! Yes Mister WOOOOOOOOLF Almighty sir, just WHO truly let these horrednous monstrous dogs out, or 4 that matter, all these 'giant girls' who have caused me so much unending 'non airport' traumas throughout my entire life now, oh sir? Forget about just 'JFK', on the starting day of mother ******* summer time, back in goddamn mother ******* non-'RAC' 2008, or any other wild and major induced Fascitarian psychic visions straight out from beyond Dogtown's gates, YO!








2023 ANNUAL MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR:



DATE----DAY #----BOTBARS----MP4B


6/28--------179-------50----------------------28--X---6

6/29--------180-------50----------------------28--X---7

6/30--------181-------51----------------------28--X---8

7/1----------182-------51----------------------28--X---9

7/2----------183-------52----------------------28--X--10

7/3----------184------52-----------------------28--X--11

7/4----------185------52-----------------------29--X---1

7/5----------186------53-----------------------28--X---1

7/6----------187------54-----------------------29--X---1

7/7----------188------55-----------------------29--X---2

7/8----------189------56-----------------------30--X---1



JUNE-JULY MONTHS MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE FOR BOTBAR:



DATE----DAY #----BOTBARS----MP4B


6/28--------28-------5----------------------18

6/29--------29-------5----------------------17

6/30--------30-------6----------------------20

7/1------------1-------0------------------------0

7/2------------2-------1----------------------50

7/3------------3-------1----------------------33

7/4------------4-------1----------------------25

7/5-----------5--------2----------------------40

7/6----------6--------3-----------------------50

7/7----------7--------4-----------------------57

7/8----------8--------5-----------------------63























Things R so bad right rock chucking mother ******* now, that there simply R no words. My entire life has been been wiped out and destroyed by this MILLIONTH COUNCIL EVIL CULT FROM HELL, and then Christians call me a goddamn f****** satanic possessed demon in human flesh, psychics refuse 2 understand or help me; and not one person has ever lifted a finger 2 do anything other than utterly wipe me out, day and night forever and ever, no matter how bunt tapping hard I ever try in this HORRIBLE GODDAMN LIFE OF DOGTOWN MISERY! As 4 my neighborhood enemy pricks, I could sit here and tell U just what U-R, using about thirty straight rotten nasty curse words; but if U don't already know what and who U-R, then Y should I go on here and waste my time trying 2 convince U of that obvious and blatent truth? U-R PURE SCUM; putting me through endless hell and misery, after knowing what I already have gone through in my life 4 nearly 70 mother ******* duck clucking years now. I know U-R reading these blogs, and one of these days when U least expect it, don't B2 shocked if I don't take some real world revenge on U in the middle of the night when your bunt tapping WFMU-GUARD is down! U will get yours, one way or the other. Hey, I would not have gone straight 2 a super mother ******* BOTBAR if this was not done at the precise moment of half past nine AGAIN; a total mother ******* rinse & repeat of last night, and U know that this sent me 2 BOTBAR—X—3; and so, U did it again!!! Don't B shocked if I call the cops and press charges on U if U do this one more goddamn mother ******* time, YO! Yes, I am now back in the mother ****** 30's 4 MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE 4 BOTBAR FOR THE GODDAMN 2023-YEAR; and things 4 me right now world, appear 2B quite bleak. This is the way your sicko teen god works. She blesses scum like ole' Mikey Pee in HMF-USA, when he does nasty things, such as what he did 2 me, and then SHE curses me, who never ever does the wrong thing 2 anyone, and always at least tries 2 endlessly do good stuff. This is how this sicko ******* goddess operates, an dbelieve me oh weerrllld out here, I get it, SHE HATES ME! We will C if SHE can get at me next winter when I am off 2 mother ******* goddamn Americana or some place like that down in South goddamn ass America!!!!!!!!! I'll tell U world, if U don't grow up and C this Goddess 4 what SHE is, U-R all 100% mother ******* total TOAST. There is NO GOD, not the way that U all C this nonesense! IPYT, dumb-asses out there!





THE END!





No comments:

Post a Comment