Wednesday, July 5, 2023

'BOM-BOB' BLOG-STATS CAPPED IN ON JWSC-WED-11-197 AT 3:44 PM

 



Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night





Holy Callio-COW-LEO-Holly Hollister HH call-ten. Please don't die on me, lovely Mizz Ross!






My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces


Well Sir PURG-PIP-TTZ-SERLING; it is either the wildest family affair ever, or else, as my nightmares from last night were all about; I am proving 2 the world that I died and went 2 DGTN.








1 followers


4163 posts


313 comments




All Time-----------------------------------------------368,957

Today----------------------------------------------------------882

Yesterday---------------------------------------------------676

This Month-----------------------------------------------3,548

Last Month---------------------------------------------12,552






Damn you Mark, said me' mommy all da' time, YO.

Damn you Mark, said me' mommy all da' time, YO.

Damn you Mark, said me' mommy all da' time, YO.

Damn you Mark, said me' mommy all da' time, YO.

And 4 all I know world, maybe she did manage 2 damn me; YO PHHH. I mean is that any wilder than your marvelous Fascitar, especially when delivered 2 me in such stealthful mind bending manner? A mother continuing 2 damn her own son, and the only tme that she ever swore was when she would say that 2 me in real fits of major frikkin' anger, YO BRO. “LIKE-WO”, 2 quote the younger generation here!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment