Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Bum Classification, Chapter 1




THE BUM CLASSIFICATION, CHAPTER 1

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION.



When certain lives reach certain critical points, that do not have any rules that can be defined such as one plus one equals two; an invisible reality around someone in this state is literally driving down a magical freeway and heading for an unavoidable head on collision, with an eighteen wheeler rig, that has the name in bold letters printed on it, ''I HAVE COME FOR YOU''.









All I am saying is that most people who have had their lives literally disappear, and yet they live on, normally are living in forests, abandoned shacks, underneath bridges, and literally are on the short pathway to not living at all any longer. Somehow, during some point in the past three years, living here in this horrible nightmare state of Florida, and this horrible Public Housing Authority place; this has literally happened to me. I might as well have actually been driving a small car along a magical highway one day, and only one other vehicle is on that highway, and that would be that semi rig truck, heading straight for me. There is nothing that I can take into mother fuckiGN court, any more than I can prove that some horrible mother fuckers somewhere won';t give me a second of peace, ever, just so that the American and global economies won't crash into mother fuckiGN total dog shit disaster. On one hand they laugh at me, these very people doing this to me, but that is so they can have their followers all over the dam place, also laughing at fucking me, and never believing a word of this nightmare tale, straight from the innermost fucking cunt bowels of HELL. They knocked off my SPELL-CHECKER again too, and I had to go off and back on to get it up and working. Does the fuckiGN worthless rotten FBI or anyone out there supposedly watching over the civil rights of innocent folks, care one little tiny bit? You know the same answer that I do, just from reading the past ten dam years of these BLOGS FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That answer would be an unadulterated and unequivocal NO! If this comes as a shock, WO YOU!!!!!









There really are people on the SHIT-LIST. This is real, and for those who laugh at me today, and might end up either knowing someone, or being the unlucky future person, that any part of my story happens to them at some point in their future; I cannot feel sorry for you. I can only remember you as somebody who was just out there fucking laughing and mocking me. Hey they put Jesus Christ through a hell like mine too, so I cannot feel totally isolated and alone in all of this. The only difference is that that part of Sarah-Stacey Krassle's game was in some way, understood, written down, and historically made a part of waking world reality and intermingled with rational sanity through the creation of great religious faiths, church denominations, and believers in whatever truly is and was, going on with that wild shit. With me however, this is not the case, and that my people, makes a world of difference, maybe a cosmos of difference. All my life, something has wanted me down, out, and even totally destroyed, and done as covertly and stealthfully as humanly or even unnaturally possible. Think I am a big crocodile tearing drama queen all you want to anyone out here, but you would be totally wrong, and yes; I have had very interesting to say the least, people; who indeed have witnessed pieces and parts of my life, and these things I am discussing; and they told me, all of them in their own unique way with their own unique words; “There are things in your life that cannot be explained”, and that quote was from one of the most recent of the past 40 years now, Mister Edward Lynch (Himacane). This new book will endeavor to bring to the table, some totally new slants to many things. So if I say something that is beyond surreal even for me, to the point of astounding shock and utter dismay; you all have two dam choices. Live with it, or go away and stop reading me. I hope whoever is out here is man or woman enough, to stomach what will be coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GARY EAGLES PAPA CHURN; CUT ME A BREAK MARGIE LEO IN 1985.




























































YARRH, Steve and Patty Fascitar!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment