Monday, October 19, 2015

CHAPTER 0005, MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS








Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
33
Pageviews yesterday
81
Pageviews last month
2,265
Pageviews all time history
99,038









Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
















I don't forget any rotten juicy little fuckiGN details of my nightmare hellish monstrous rotten wicked life; ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These fucking enemy pricks have again HACKED MY SPELL CHECKER from working, so I'll need to boot off and on again to restore it, aren't they a bunch of annoying little fucking babies they are?
TOTALLY UNLIKE THESE ADORABLE LITTLE TIKES, YO!
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces









HERE COMES THE HACKING; BOB MCDOWELL'S REPLACEMENT, AT THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC). IT BEGAN SEVEN MINUTES INTO THE STOCK MARKET CROOKED TRADING SEESSION, OF COURSE, SO WEIN (WHAT ELSE IS NEW)?NO, not and don an don!













I tried to exit Blogger Dot Com after reading my blog from yesterday up there, and nothing would allow me to escape or close my tabs. I was just about to manually shut off my computer AGAIN for th umpteenth trillion time, and I tried RED-EXING OFF of the line of screen icons, that display at the desktop section, when you place your fucking dam mouse onto the browser icon, and then whatever tabs are on, all display along a line, at the bottom screen. Just as I was about to try clicking the red X on these, the browser canceled and I was back on the desktop. The browser icon showed just the blank single square again. Still, always a few minutes after opening fucking bell on WALL STREET, or during the final minutes of trading before garbage WALL STREET markets are to close for the day.









Two years that Lenny McKinnon talked to me about in 1980, go back considerably further than 1980. They were 1555 and 1619. This is when he went further with this, to tell me about 'his movement' and how I was smack dab somehow in the middle of it, and not to try and ever get away. That's a quote. But to quote again, this time from that great episode of daddy and kid, on ''The Mentalist'' TV-Show, ''If I'm lying''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not be as pretty as daddy's girlfriend, but at least I'm no dam boozer, huh Dawn-Marie King? Still, 1555 and an interesting amount of years after that, 1619, was his ongoing topic with me so many times over the telephone, while I resided at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments in Voorhees, New Jersey-USA, back in that very hot summer in 1980. Even Stevie Wonder chimed in with a fantastic piece of music, with his HOTTER THAN JULY MASTER BLASTER. I'll bet you remember these times well as do I, Stevie. I know you don't like Florida any more than I do either, kind sir, and I don't blame you one bit.









This is all what flooded back to me nine days ago on the tenth of this month, while the Minister Louis Farakhan was speaking at the Twentieth Anniversary of the Million Man March, up in Washington 13-600 District of Columbia. He too was speaking of the 400 year bondage after 1619, coming to an end in 2019. This as Lenny told me 35 years ago on the phone, was when I will turn age 65, as in so many 6+5 names, addresses, and much much much much much much more, so much in fact, that I won't dare even start discussing this on today's whittle bwog!!!!!!!!!!









Now why Lenny, if he was really just pure simple Lenny who vanished in 1980, was not a whole lot more than he pretended to be; would tell me that little old 'honky-me', to quote him; was part of this, makes as much sense as elementary school kids at a birthday party, refusing to eat any candy, cake, or other nice sweets. Forget the dam pirate jokes, Steve and Patty, as this goes straight to the desk of one mister Mack Kaiter of Camp Chesapeake, Maryland, USA, in July of 1967, or my words of somewhat infantile wisdom to him actually; ''This is ridiculous''!!!! It just makes zero times infinity sense for him to tell me that I am all rapped up in ''his plans'', unless he wanted me to put that nickel into his machine, decades into the future when he took a dam mallet to my Saturn automobile hubcap in 1996, and told me to come out of my car and view his handiwork, miles away, at a pay-phone, where he also just happened to be, as if by a lot more poofing morphed Potter Magic than a trillion dam Mayor Callio Calibar Halloweentown's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am left to wonder just how powerful 2019 will be, if that is, I am able to remain in this body to view it. As you know, the United States has operated its own magical shadow forces of the great HALL and its FAWCES, and turned me from a once vibrant healthy dude, into a dying lump of fucking stinky ugly flesh!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I don't claim to have the answers here, but Lenny and his shit in 1980, lakehouses, super wild nightmares, being whisked into future times, and so much more; cannot all be the raving delusions of a mad man. I am more scared of my god dam daughter and her family, than if I was suddenly awakened inside of a dam Jurassic Park in real life. If I had to choose, I'd choose all the non Paula-King fucking shit,let me promise you that right now; all you great blog readers.









When I heard the great Minister Louis Farrakhan speak nine days ago, on Saturday, 10 October, up in DC on my cable-TV; I was amazed at how he sees things like a perfectly reflected mirror image to how I do. He may hate me for saying that, but I speak only true things. If I did not agree or see things his way, I'd be first man at the gate to go, now hey,here is what I god dam think about this, and so on. You see, King wanted to mix things up and join with whitey. But LF believes in taking HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE to a new land, and leaving all of the old world behind, in its full ugliness. Do I believe Lenny was human, and did not know about the first Saturday in July of 1969? Not for a single tick of the dam clock I don't. Do I believe in his vanishing when my son in law got born was some wild coincidence any more than Sarah vanishing and then came her rebirth? Not for a single tick of the dam clock I don't.









Now two years after Lenny vanished, there was indeed the voice on the radio, the Citizens Band radio that is. Maybe all of the people who classify themselves as rational and sane here in October of 2015 want to just laugh and call me a space cadet nut job. Fine and fucking dandy. I cannot stop you, nor would I want to remove your freedom. If your freedom disappears, so does mine. I would hardly desire for this to happen. Still, just because I hear a voice, doesn't mean that a real person has to be behind it. Just a short while ago I turned on a radio, and there was Beyonce Knowles singing some hit of hers. Does this mean she is living inside this apartment underneath my table where my radio is atop of? Gee, I better duck for cover if that is the case, as JZ would be up in here to kick my fuckiGN ass from here to shit in less than six hours. Still, he seemed to be there, talking to all his girl-pals, like Miss Chillie, and Mizz Teenage-Blood-Pressure, and more still. It seemed like Mizz Knowles was underneath my dam table last night too, but I am sane and rational, and I know she was not. It was just the fuckiGN radio, YO!









It would be as simple as dogshit for a truly advanced society such as the Exploratronic Supermind, to be able to know in advance that I would be listening to the CB at my job post at Mac Andrews & Forbes Licorice, in Camden, NJ-USA-ESMWG, on weekend afternoon, and already have these pre-recorded items waiting in the wings to be sent over a CB Channel. If I can totally believe and witness to use a more accurate description of the event one night up at the Cifaloglio job site, my suddenly tuning into WAYV and hearing Paula King telling her friends that she believed she was being threatened by a very innocent comment made to her by a very fine gentlemen, Mister Regis Philbin, right after the song by Mariah Carey had just ended, called, “Gonna' Get along without You”; then believing in that afternoon in 1982, up in Camden, at the riverfront, where Robert Hazard and the Heroes guitar player, and my coworker and pal of those days, Mister Peter Smith; is like child's fucking play, kind folks! Two years after Lenny vanished forever, came the CB radio shit. Two years following that, came my magical lab technician who knew more about my medical condition than anyone else alive, and we had a lengthy talk on the phone about it one day, almost like my old talks with Lenny, only after nearly four years of passed time; I was older, sicker, and not too much wiser for wear. But 1984 led to a lot of powerful and unexplainable things that only were getting their feet wet back as the seventies ended and the eighties began coming in. You know, there is one more thing that has quite a buzz inside my mind, and that is 2019. Following this time, would be the symbolism for a clear vision of things, after a lifetime of blindness, you know, as in 20-20 on an eye-chart!!!!! Also, in 1972, Bruce Pennock and I were fooling around with a lot of electronic things, and one particular tape that was created, using one of his very simple little invented-ideas of adding a small ball point pen cut out inch long plastic tip, to the capstan roller of a portable cassette tape recorder; was me telling Shorty MacInvondi who back then was Mike Slewinski, later to become Shorty, hey if Prince can do it then why not me, but aniwho, but yes, this tape that was made using Bruce's little invented item; had a created conversation on it with Mike Slewinski, and I was telling him that I would be reaching the age of retirement in the year of twenty-sixteen. Another perfect quote here, ladies and gentlemen, and yes, I have that kind of mind where I don't forget too many things in my whole life. Most of it is all right there in my head awaiting conscious mind retrieval at any desired time. I said that exact thing, so here we go with 2019 again, only when Lenny mentioned the 2019 year, I just never bothered to even think about connecting any dots to that old created conversation, on Bruce's magic machine. It wasn't really so magical at all, but when I took it with me to school, the whole place was freaking out on how I could alter their voices!!!!!!!! This was all what led up to my invention, 'KEYBOARDS OF PETAHELL'. Well, Jane mother fuckiGN sleazebag Shitsawhore just nailed me at page eleven of eleven, so let me compensate with my number fucking fives, please great people!!!!













Moving this along a bit further with what Lenny McKinnon did not understand, even though he shared with me the great words that I heard spoken by Mister Louis Farrakhan last Saturday, regarding the 400 year prophesied tyranny of Mister Black by Mister White; that is up in the year of 2019, and the year that I will happen to turn 65 years of age, and not 65 Middle Road in Berryville, mind you, but age 65; did Lenny understand or know my secrets, that even I did not know, I mean really, DID HE???????





But a bigger story by far, is the great I-CHING, the China Quake late last decade, and the end of century (20th) that is, wild interaction, where SSJKK told me as ''SARAH'', as she appeared to me as in 1969, and before that as well; where she said to me, “Let's play a game boy, called Guess The Name Of The Guests”. Without even going into this wild shit a tiny little bit, I had not started internet-Morianity yet, nor made up the label of Exploratronic Supermind Society, abbreviated to ESS. Yet for crissake people, look at what she said to me in this beyond freaking ass powerful wild vivid dreaming-interaction. GUESS------GUESTS. Just in case you all may not know or have forgotten at the moment while you read these words, the entire Christian Bible is filled with Hyperspace Towel Seepage and parallel universe and exploratron stuff, but it is called, as all of you do, “DREAMS”. It is called that because all of you can much better identify with that term of DREAM, than you can with ESS, exploratron, nocturnal interaction, and hyperspace traveling.

























MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS







CHAPTER 0005

















OH BOY OH BOY, to quote again, this time from my poor hard working life-struggling mommy dearest, right Mister Cooley Hall McBraire, and Moomy Deaest? WOW, will the fucking fighting odds ever be on my side, Mister Cooley-Hall Kainey?????? SUPER-WOW!








Now don't you get too cozy there, Patty and Steve, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With








YES, CBS created a wonderful marvelous television show that Ann King put me onto, called, “THE MENTALIST”, back in 2008. But you all need to really read my blogs carefully from late 2007, say November onward into 2008, and you will get your mother fucking mind blown from heredahelda.





Shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location




Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953






























MY NEIGHBORS ARE 'FUCKIGN' LOUD AN DANNOYING TODAY AFTER A QUIETER WEEKEND. DOES THIS MAKE ANY REAL SENSE? WHY WOULD MONDAY BE NOISY AND THE WEEKEND BE QUIET? NOT THAT YOU GIVE A TIDDLY FUCK, SHERIFF, AND AG BONDI! On top of that, here comes the every fucking day power tool drilling sound, again; that has gone on for a mother fucking month now, YO!





Alerts Map









HERE COMES THE FUCKING FIRE ALARM NOW RIGHT AFTER THE POWER TOOL ANNOYANCE BEGAN. LOOKS LIKE THE DEATH 'FUCKIGN' SIEGE IS STARTING UP ON ME, HUH FBI WACO TEXAS BRANCH DAVID KORESH DAVIDIAN SOUND WEAPONS????????????????????




















Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983







Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983







Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983







Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983









STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment