Tuesday, October 6, 2015

DYING DECLARATION OF 10-6-2015








DYING UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION

OF 10-6-2015







I am being murdered by several people here at PHA, and have been for some time now, especially since the cleaning lady from the Crime Stoppers desk, robbed my apartment.



All night long starting at 3 in the morning, and then again at 8, super noisy bangs and drilling is all over the place. Nobody has the right to fuck up people's sleep at 3 and 4 in the morning. I still say the unit next to me where Stanley used to live, as well as above me upstairs, are both part of this new persecution. It has been going on for weeks now and is not mother fuckiGN abating at all. For destroying my sleep last night, and making me feel so poor physically that I may DIE THIS SIXTH OCTOBER DAY IN TWENTY FIFTEEN, this is an official internet posted document. It is 12 minutes past eight of the clock on this Tuesday super botbar morning, and 68 degrees, coming off a low of 66 degrees a while ago before the sun came up.







Watch this evil crooked mother fucking cheating empire and stock market take off like a Saturn dirt ball rocket today and the rest of this week, gaining 400 points each day and closing up on the week nearly 3000 points, TO ALL TIME RECORD HIGH PRICES, by murdering poor Mark Wayne Mohr (Mountainpen).



THIS DYING LEGAL DECLARATION ENDS HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment