Sunday, October 25, 2015

CHAPTER 00007, The Bum Classification






STOMACH ULCERS GOOGLED INFO ON NET









GOOGLE :

Results for “painful bleeding ulcers”


AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE MORBID MCNULTY!!!!


















About 1,130 results (0.28 seconds)




















Aug 25, 2015 ... Stomach ulcers are painful sores in the stomach lining or small intestine. ... If you have an actively bleeding ulcer, you'll likely be hospitalized ...
www.healthline.com/health/stomach-ulcer
Oct 14, 2015 ... Peptic ulcers are painful sores in the lining of the stomach, ... Signs of a bleeding ulcer include lightheadedness, dizziness, and black stools.
www.healthline.com/health/peptic-ulcer
Oct 8, 2015 ... Stomach ulcers, also known as peptic or gastric ulcers, are open sores in the ... present in the stomach, when ulcers occur, they are often extremely painful. ... but higher amounts of flavonoids may interfere with blood clotting.
www.healthline.com/health/natural-home-remedies-ulcers
Sep 26, 2015 ... Gastrointestinal bleeding in the lower small intestine, large intestine, rectum, .... Stomach ulcers are painful sores in the stomach lining or small ...
www.healthline.com/symptom/gastrointestinal-bleeding
nausea; abdominal discomfort; abdominal pain; vomiting stomach contents. Vomiting ... Such severe cases may include a bleeding ulcer or internal injuries.
www.healthline.com/symptom/vomiting-blood
Jun 20, 2014 ... All diabetics are at risk for developing foot pain and ulcers. Proper foot care ... Calluses, corn, and bleeding wounds may occur. Part 3 of 6: Risk ...
www.healthline.com/.../diabetic-foot-pain-and-ulcers-causes-treatments
Genital sores may appear as small, red or flesh-colored bumps and ... pain at the site; pelvic pain; persistent pain; burning; bleeding ...
www.healthline.com/health/genital-sores-female
Jul 3, 2012 ... Bloody or tarry stools can indicate bleeding or other injuries in your ... Stomach ulcers are painful sores in the stomach lining or small intestine.
www.healthline.com/symptom/black-stools
Mar 1, 2012 ... Occasionally, Crohn's sufferers will develop painful sores in the mouth, known as aphthous ulcers. These oral ulcers usually appear during a ...
www.healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/ulcers
Jul 18, 2012 ... The ulcer may bleed or produce a contagious fluid that can spread bacteria ... This reduces swelling and pain as the sore heals but might cause ...
www.healthline.com/health/chancroid
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10








If you have any questions about the secure server, privacy policy, money-back guarantee or any other issues, please send us an e-mail at info@siberiantigernaturals.com or call our office in Seattle, Washington at 1(206)407-3048.
















There is a huge fucking hack on this site. Trying to import the document from Google to an Open Office page, freezes the program and you have to lose it and then restore it.











The internet is a lot of fun to play around with; you know, asking all sorts of medical questions to all sorts of fucking medical web-sites. But I have serious bleeding ulcers that were detected almost a year ago, on my blood tests; by that prick doctor, who reneged on his word, and would not give me one milligram of Lorazepam daily, as he promised he would do. Now I don't need your mother fuckiGN anti-anxiety drugs anymore, but now I lose a lot of blood every mother fuckiGN time I take a shit. It is probably a large stomach ulcer causing this shit, after all of the stress and hell, I have endured in my life, for six solid fucking cunt decades. Hey, if I am lucky enough to fucking go in my cunt chewing sleep, GREAT. I am out of here then, and no one can ever mother fuckiGN hurt me again, and without me to pick on, by the end of the year, the markets WILL TOTALLY CRASH TO 1000 POINTS and be gone forever. HA-HA-HA!!!





























Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
70
Pageviews yesterday
80
Pageviews last month
2,255
Pageviews all time history
99,503



Global Audience in shade-ratio viewership:




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation




OOOOH YEAH; SHE GOT ME

REALLY 'GOUUUUUUUUD'; HELEBN ZEBBY!!!!!!!!!!







Keisha might as well have said to me that night in the early fall of 1999 when I nearly fell, down that is; “thirteen years later or not Mark, if I say I'll give you a rel good punch, take it seriously”!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have then proceeded to say, “Yes ma'am!!!!!!!







Oh she got me real gouuuuuuuud, to quote lovely red head Helen. Yeah Prince old chemtrail fellow-sufferer and pal; I thought those bombs went off when powerful goddess Keisha gave me that awesome monster arm punch that night in 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I SWEAR TO MOTHER FUCKIGN GODDESS ALMIGHTY, JANE PUKESHIT FONDA, I'LL GET YOU FOR WHAT YOU DAM DID TO ME, BITCH WITH THESE COCK SUCKIGN FUCKING ENDLESS ONES, YO YO YO YO YO, YOU MONSTER SLAPPING PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! Yes folks; she fuckiGN cunt got me again, the rotten slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for my wonderful compensated FIVE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!







55555555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555











You are so cunt sucking dead if we ever cross paths. JEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, you better have your powerful friend Jen with you, as anger is boiling over with me, for you, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is going to take her powerful muscles and great martial art moves, when I start flying and flapping limbs, sweetie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









HA-HA-HA-HA, MIKE MCNULTY, YO!

HA-HA-HA-HA, MIKE MCNULTY, YO!

HA-HA-HA-HA, MIKE MCNULTY, YO!

HA-HA-HA-HA, MIKE MCNULTY, YO!

HA-HA-HA-HA, MIKE MCNULTY, YO!

















WeatherBug Severe Weather Alerts
















Forecast Map










Once, or even hexnumer (16) times; I power BLOGGER. Gordon Gates and his cousin Willie, the Systems-Analyst MacAfee, or however he spelled his name, all magical islands, all great shows and entertainment, and all great islands everywhere; one truth prevails over everything. That would be the Exploratronic Supermind, AKA the PEEFOREY. The Peeforey is the P4E or the realm of the PHASE-4-ENTITY of the PLANK (Astral-Plane). Only through this incredible fucking shit, great folks; can all these wild things in my life, and your lives many times whether you dam ass know it or not; be happening. Especially right before your eyes over and over, while all of you seemingly are 99-99.99999% blinded to this truth that surrounds you like death if you suddenly should find yourself helpless and alone, in a zoo cage filled with hungry lions, tigers, bears, and Dorothy twisters from the OZ-CURTAINS!!!!!!!!!!










Powered by Blogger













Threats were made to my mom and me, on the 2nd day of August, in 1996; just a few months after my writing the song SARAH, about my lovely queen.









Just a couple weeks before this nightmare suoper botbar fuckiGN day of 2 August in 1996, was 16 July. This began my SECOND BEAR TREND in my life, quoting David Charles Roth, my best pal, back in them there days of back woods hillbilly gold yer for yall to find, with no dam miners to dam old to prospect, just minors from 10 years ago, with extremely unforgiving personalities and natures. Geraldine and Sandy ain't the only M-D team of Sarah Callio types, huh Moomy fucking Deaest???????? That fucking soda spill in my Satan-Saturn car on 16 July of 1996, boy oh boy oh boy Mom, was this the end of our mother fuckiGN life, YO LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Jesus dam Christ in Dogtown-USA; even unforgettable N. K. Cole might have taken it easier on me, but as all islanders know with their dam ass hickey sticks of all ultra high frequency analogue television stations of those older days; “God'll get you for this, Mark”, hey I'm just sayin' that she said that to me on th edam phone, and the real kicker was, I was clueless that she had already screwed with me in more ways than one. Like WOW on dam steroids.









I wrote Sarah, the song, on the 12th day of May, of 1996; and my search and quest to locate my lovely teen queen super girl, was less than a year old. There is so much 2 tell all of U regarding this, and I'll get 2 it all, but first, gotta admit that it is a bit weird that August 1, of 2006, ten years later to the day except for 24 hours, and I am physically threatened again. If this dude keeps messing with me, it'll B his funeral!!!!!!!! I have no time for asshole teen bully's. Go get a fucking job you slob, as a dam Sumo-Wrestler, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Thursday, August 03, 2006


Chapter 49 Just Call Me Poor-Whittle Ugly Old Joe Shmo, Who's Out of 'his' SPACE-TIME-MIND!






How about a more powerful date such as 19 August in 2006? A god dam helicopter can turn itself into the North Star. Well, it did on my watch, up at mother fuckiGN dick licking Cifaloglio, and to quote Mister Rigsby Senior's lovely friend; “I'm lyin', I'm dyin'”!!!!


















Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?

Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?

Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?

Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?

Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?

Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?

Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?













Is your lab-technician an ESS traveler, or just the Almighty Goddess of this multiverse? My cousin thinks one of us is, Ron Wirtz, and Kenny Mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate your fucking guts for what you did to me; Mister BonJovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically, this began the other side of the curtains for me, and you can tell Emy-Louise Cicone, that I said so; now or fucking 32 years and six months ago, YO! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!














The Bum Classification, CHAPTER 00007





































What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.






























































































OCTOBER 25, 2015,

SUNDAY AFTENOON AT 1:18,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT.

TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY------(H-82/L-75).

WIND IS ESE AT 14, WITH GUSTING TO 16.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 69%, FEELING LIKE 85.













Inmate Alice Ciminelli said it all, on the greatest mother fucking dick licking law show, to ever grace the lands of television; Dick Wooooooolf's Law & Order. She said, referring to the prison guards (Correction Officers or CO's for short), “They have all the power”! Folks, fuck the dam CO's. The people in this classification and category, can be thought of as the quintessential anti-bums. They also are known as 'AKA', the WORLD OWNERS/CONTROLLERS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO. You only thought you knew these fuckiGN dam truths so well, lovely Donna Summer, oh latengrate one. Mister big shot. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT! Cut me a giant jerked off break pweeeeeeeeeeze, Mizz Margie Leo from goddess dam 1985, YO. TANKS!!!!

































Click here

























NO SIR; H-A-C-K-E-D----INTERNET!!!!





Maybe it's your browser, YO. And then again, maybe it's your knees; Mark Wayne Mohr. Actually my lovely goddess Gina didn't say ''maybe''. She knew when we were playing BABYSITTER that day at the hotel I used to work at in 1984 and into early 1985, The McIntosh Motor Inn of Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA, that it was my puny weak body giving out as she pushed against me, and I went straight into the wall. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Drama queen am I? Bite me Detective Green, as I said, Jim Burr!!!!!!!













    Attorney General of Florida, Pam BondiMy Photo









There will be some punishment for this shit,



AND I TOTALLY PROMISE YOU THAT, YO!!!!











Monday, July 30, 2007


BLOG NUMBER 7


RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL----- BLOG #7 ---- 073007.694

Muzak harassment and teasing shit is back and has been back 4 a week or so. U walk into any store that has this connection, and they start in fucking with me. Many tall girls R all over me everywhere I go, way beyond the average heights 4 women and I know the statistics of percentages of women and girls over 5 and one half feet in height. They know that I have been the victim of giant sluts and have had the fuck knocked out of me by quite a few of them, the first two being while attending the NJNPI in Princeton, NJ, forced 2 go there in the 6th grade, 4 absolutely no good reason at all.



I was playing roulette one day with Jim Burr, a friend of mine at the time in early 1983, and suddenly an announcement came over the system where the music is played throughout the floors, hall, even the elevators, that said and I quote, “OK, the name of this song is”. Then they preceded 2 play the song, and they never do this, nor did they ever B4 or since. I had just sent a song to the US © Office the prior month where I open one of the songs that I had recently then written called, DON’T EF AROUND WITH MAGNETICS, and opened it up by saying ,”OK the name of this song is don’t ef around with magnetics”. Don’t fucking tell me what I am dreaming up in my sick psychotic deluded imagination, as I know what is real and what is not, in fact I am quite the fucking expert on this subject, and screw all of U that think otherwise!!!



Sarah-Stacey, U were beautiful yesterday, Wednesday, really enjoyed being with U and riding some of your lovely waves, my lovely Atlantic. All night long I was with U and made passionate love to U my lovely queen.



Last night’s “L&O” show killed me, the episode where the battered wife who was let off in Nora’s DA administration, where hubby said to the wife that he was going to kill her and then go to Hawaii. This Admitantly is precisely how I feel about all of my human world enemies. I know right from wrong, and never plan to break the law.



I need to say once more that most people will just never get it, and this is nobody’s fault. It is lawtronically fixed and controlled, and nothing that I can ever say or do can ever hope 2 alter that reality, put more biblically, I am chasing the wind, I am being as futile as Captain Picard’s attempt to fight the Borg. So Y do I keep trying and blogging? Well, I guess it has a lot 2 do with basic human nature, and I am as human as any of U in Phase 3, dreaming down from astrallity. We all have human nature to keep surviving and fighting things that we perceive 2B against us or negatively effecting us, whether it B real or imagined. But as I said in Blog #5, and now in reiteration, when U can go to a VERET or have one in your home later, just as movies came first and later on came the ‘home theatre’ VIRTUAL REALITY THEATRE, and go into the movie with some type of brain connection system that needs not B further teck-talked about now as it is not germane to the issue, there will B the introduction level and later on, the ultimate level. The ultimate level connects your mind to the program and also erases any memory of who U were B4 connecting in, or put a bit differently in LMM movie, “jacking in”. Just up the idea by one mental dimension and it is easy as piss juice to C how dreaming down to human world life from truer astral existence is what is happening. My problem is that I am the thought that is all this, yet I exist inside it here and now with full and total Arnie Schwarzenegger recall, in fact anyone trying to take any of MORIANITY seriously has this movie on their absolute MUST LIST viewing!!!



Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rats, Tats, and Playing Real Football

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL, BLOG #5 ---- 072407.639


OK, no games. This is for the bored to tears gods, not me, NO GAMES. Some real truths R about 2 come out, and if it lessens anyone’s opinion of me, tough, it is true and I am not proud of everything my life is about, but neither most likely R all of U. Forces have let me know through major things that cannot B described in this blog so that I will not B typing here at Mr. Himacane’s 4 10 or 20 straight hours. Do not worry, it will get told enough to count, and will B abridged but not 2 the point where anything important will get omitted.

B4 going on, thank U so much my lovely DZA 4 coming around the last 2 times at my residence, bringing me your beautiful and magnificent lightning. I would give anything in order to die in the electric chair and leave this horrific nightmare behind, but Jeb Bush of Florida will not even let me sit in the prison chair, I am quite sure. I cry every day that I must endure life here in this endless fucking prison.





The enemy is trying 2 get me out on the street and homeless, first by my losing my job, and secondly, my disability benefits. Callio scum will not quit, nor will his pals Martino, McGuire, Trump, Snyder, Summer, the NO SUCH AGENCY [NSA], and the CRAZY INTELLIGENT ALIENS [CIA].

Thursday, 5 days back in MW4-D on 071907, the siege got off the scale bad. It is literally LIFE THREATENING BAD, and includes constant air siege with poisonous chemtrailing, planes, choppers, U name it and it’s being done 2 me, as well as major attacks on my physical body causing horrendous diarrhea attacks and irregular heart rhythms, and the list does not stop here. I am getting constant loud clicks on my landline telephone line, interruptions and cut-ins, and major civil rights violations, plus continuing attacks with my home theatre, static and mono side cut outs, a trick that scum bag covert agencies have been using on me since 1982 or around there somewhere. What makes no sense at all is the occasional lack of “pussy-command” as U have heard me somewhat impolitely term this weird situation, which is none other than a strange parallel event resulting from a long constant siege with sky persecution and harassment. I told U all blog readers, how in 1983 they [some covert black or gray file agency], was on my line while I was out at an eye doctor getting fitted for contact lenses in Narberth, PAUSAESMWG, the same town where cousin Sandy grew up at 1208 Greentree Lane, and met the Callio scum girl gang in 1967, via a complex series of orders coming straight down from the then Shaw of Iran.

Tattle tailing huh; try this on 4 fucking size mister President, ol’ buddy. What U do is your own business, and as long as UR my president, I believe it is my civic duty 2 stand behind U and your decisions, but first off, the reason that U have a bigger mess on your hands than many an administration has is quite simple. Derr?????????? U don’t think I know every member of your cabinet, sir, I make it my business 2 know things that I know contain major significant to the future of this planet’s survival. I know that a cousin of Frank and Sarah Callio, is on your cabinet, and I have known it since U appointed the dude. Still, may I take a moment 2 wish U well, I hold no grudges, and hope all goes well with your recent medical situation. I am just a bit concerned that U may not know exactly how deep all of this goes, UR dealing with a family that makes ‘space aliens’ in contrast, appear as tame!!!!!!!!! I can only tell Blogger and Google and the Pyre Labs what I know, after that, if U choose to ignore what I say, this is a matter of personal choice, and one that I will gladly fight and die to this day 4 your rights and mine, on any battlefield in the world, in order 2 preserve.



I was living in Philadelphia in 1964, and attending a Baptist church summer camp around 15th and Sampson Street, where I met a boy a year younger than me, by the name of Michael Trollio. Whether he is related to, or is, the dude that became a sergeant on the Atlantic City Police Force, I am not able 2 know at present minper. Go to the police website and click around and maybe they have names and pix, but I knew this kid at 6 or 7, not 2/5ths of a century later. He was the toughest strongest kid at camp, and could whoop my ass in a second. We were good buddies. If related or he is the Sarge, maybe someone can find out something if he is there and not retired, and attended this church camp, go to www.acpd.com. He told me at the huge pool one day, near the Naval Ship yard that a piano in the church basement was magic and could affect a person, make him angry or sad, or any mood or emotion possible could B generated by simply playing its keys at a certain time. I was able to play a recently done work by the great Al Hirt. When I played it I would suddenly invent words around it and talked about things that I could not have known about consciously, even mentioning the Trinidad Motel. Then I would 4 no reason, burst into tears crying like a silly baby, 4 absolutely no reason whatsoever. I went to the Treymore Hotel with my mom after summer camp ended in middle August, and thought it was very nice. Yet the next year in 1965, a taxi driver took my mom and me to the TRINIDAD, as the bus company had moved to a different location. For complex reasons, we ended up going here for a series of 4 summers, once in late June, and once in mid-late August, of the summers of 1965, 1966, 1967, and 1968. All eight of these excursions had major significance to the rest of my natural life. I would go out in the morning early while my mom would sleep in. I used to rent a bicycle at the foot of the boardwalk’s on-ramp, from one of numerous merchants that rented bikes to summer tourists to ride on the boardwalk from 6-9 AM. When I left the motel and went to turn left down eastbound on Tennessee Avenue, I would C a beautiful girl my age walking across the street, and she always beamed me a big beautiful smile. After a couple of summers went by, I found myself very attracted to this young queen of 12 years of age, my age. I never had the fucking balls to ever say anything to her, I was a stupid shy ass hole kid, and let this lovely thing get away from me. After the 4 years and 8 stays with mom at this motel, it was 1969 and mom said we no longer would B going down to this place, but that I was free next summer to take the bus down, she gave me a small allowance 4 doing some basic chores around the house, enough to take the bus twice a week to the shore, and that is what I did in the summer of 1969. I would walk down the same street as the motel and where this queen had her shop, and hear and C her with some of her friends, the two things I will always remember word 4 word forever, that she said, one was on Memorial Day, May the 39th of 1969, “Your friends are in the shop”. She said this 2 a car that came zipping down Tennessee Avenue and stopping just past the motel and a few yards short of her shop. This girl is not Sarah Callio, she as either Sarah Karge herself in an astrally projected body, or is someone else named Sarah. I know this because I would hear her friends call her by that name a few times while I was walking by and they were playing out on the street. Another time later on in late July in ’69, she said 2 one of her friends as I was walking down the on ramp from the boardwalk, “I’m darker than UR”. She saw me coming and said it extra loud, so I would look over at them, and I did. Still, I did not have the damn balls 2 act like a normal red blooded teenaged boy and start up a conversation with these young teen queens. That winter was the start of something that got much larger than anything that occurred the past 5 years. It all began late in the autumn right after I turned 15 years old on December 4th of 1969, Mister Paul DS Stoddard. I went 2 sleep one night about a week after my birthday, as I had done routinely like any other night, and had more than just a wild dream. I found myself on the beaches of Atlantic City near the north shore overlooking Brigantine, totally aware that it was around 1910 and even seeing a sign looking brand new with a date on it saying 1910, this would B 60 years in the past from when I fell off to sleep, only I knew fully well, that I was definitely NOT normally asleep!!!!! I was neither awake nor asleep, and believe me when I tell my readership that I was fully aware of this. I call this in my midlife today, a THIRD-THING-HAPPENING. She noticed that I was carrying a chain in my hands, a heavy motorcycle type of chain with large thick links, and two ends that clipped together and into each other. She took it from me and was only the age that she was when I first saw her and she smiled at me in June of 1965. She said only that she needed this chain 4 her city and that it had magical properties, and pulled it away from me with strength that no normal 10 or 11 year old girl could ever possess even a freaky huge one. Then dreamshift occurred, and in a flash, I found myself in her shop, upstairs in a very attractively arranged medium sized bedroom, with antique furniture, and one dresser containing three dresser drawers. She opened the middle one and was still holding the chain, and then proceeded to place it into the drawer and shut the drawer, turning to me and smiling at me with another of her famous “Sarah-Smiles”. Again, I know that I am not the only one who has encountered this very special Goddess, as to me it is obvious that quite a few famous rock stars also have. Just 2 many songs have come into being, with coincidentally connected lyrical content through the years since my encounters with this strange Scylla who is a legendary sea monster. She is not a sea monster, but she is a phase four being, and here is how I know this. First of all, when I awoke and looked at a strongbox where I know that I always kept my chain locked up in along with a book I was writing, BOB, or the BOOK OF BEACH. The book was there when I awoke the next morning from this wild and incredible experience, but not the chain. This was gone forever, and is missing to this very day. I ate breakfast, and got on the school bus and B4 going hardly any distance, a huge asterisk jet trail was suddenly in the sky out of nowhere, as though 3 jet aircraft's all crisscrossed into each other at 120 degree angles. It dissipated and spread out into the most beautiful thing I ever witnessed in my entire human life. This was Scylla’s way of sending me the message that we have a connection, here on Earth, and also in the dream worlds, [ASTRAL PLANE]. Shortly after this, a school mate named Russell Thaxton came over to my apartment drunk as a flooded river. He had just been sexually molested by a slutty teacher at our school that he was living with at her family’s home in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG. She was 35 and he was 15 and impressionable. She was trying to recapture her youth, and did go on to marry him 3 years later when he joined the US Marine Corps. But this was the human world explanation of things, as there was a definite covert and behind the scenes operation going on that connected both me and Scylla. He and I got talking at 2AM and he influenced me 2 burn the Book Of Beach, a major victory for SATANIC FORCES that INVADED this world long ago, bible explanations and science or legends and aliens, it all is one huge horrific frightening but totally real mess, and we all R in it, like or not!!!!!! If this {child’s} version of things that happened down in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, was still around, I am 100% convinced that it would contain answers that would fill in missing pieces to my nightmare hell around me. Now the book is gone, and I never tried to keep records of things in my life again until the mortal world year MW of 1983, after moving to Atco, NJUSAESMWG to a rented home owned by Jerry Pliner, at 134 Norris Avenue. This is where I first plugged in the PRIVECODE machine, even though I bought it while still residing at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments on 4th Avenue in Voorhees, NJUSAESMWG. Now U heard me on many occasions tell how Scylla-Jehovah is the cousin of Diana, the daughter of Zeus and Leda. This all connects, but it took me in mortal life until the end of the entire 20th century where I was born into as the human personality that I am now, to start putting enough puzzle pieces together that has helped me to solve some of these incredible and outlandish mysteries. Without further digressing from point, my mind as U can imagine was totally blown after this all happened, but it was not until the end of 1996 that I came 2 clearly put together that Russell Thaxton coming over 2 my apartment in the middle of the night, was all part of a huge collusion beyond anything on a pure mortal randomly occurring situation. Never forget that 69 and 96 are the same digits, just inverted with each other. 1996 was the first year of my search in my mid-life to locate the girl that I saw on Tennessee Avenue in 1969, and B4 the year ended, had the major dream [interaction] where she took the chain from me on the dream plane, and it then went missing like magic, here on the human plane. 1970 came in like any year, I was just 15 years old, and had normal teen aged boy problems. But there was a man in 1968, in the school system, in with a big super money family, the famous Bancroft family that made donations to special-ed schools such as the one Russell and I attended on Hopkins Lane in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG, and his last name was Jaqamini, which I admit 2 spelling the way it sounds and most likely is incorrectly spelled. This was his last name, and he was my guidance counselor at the Haddon Township High School, in Westmont, NJUSAESMWG. He and the Bancroft family were responsible 4 all that happened to me, including the intentional ruination of my life and my education. This was done after my first 2 years at the high school when I was switched to special education, but they tried to kill me also in 1964 the same year that I met Sarah. They tried to kill me. I was sent to the NJ Neuro psychiatric Institute at the age of ten years, and for absolutely no good reason. This was located in Princeton, NJUSAESMWG, the NJNPI, 4 short. The connections R major, but I would need to divert and move off point too far, so for now, we will skip details on this matter. As month followed month in this icy cold and snowy winter in the year 1970, I began falling madly in love with this girl, based on the experience from the TTH [third thing happening] or the wild chain interaction. I would fantasize every night that she was with me and loved me, as I loved her. I was determined to get a job in the future summer so that I could B near, down at the shore, and stay at the Trinidad. I was not aware that it was not legal to stay there alone being under 18 years old. In any event, a man named Thomas J. Reale answered my situations wanted advertisement in the Press of Atlantic City, and my mom let me go down with him as a carpenter’s helper/plumber’s assistant, but it turned out that the only plumbing that this dude had any interest in was my plumbing. This is YI packed up on the night of 12 July, took a jitney from the Cornwall Avenue house that he had me staying at, and boarded the Public NJ Transit Bus system around ten at night after 19 days down there in Ventnor, NJUSAEMWG, a couple of miles south of Tennessee Avenue. Sarah and 4 of her friends got on the bus shortly after I boarded it, I recognized her and 2 of them, and they all got off at the Pleasantville Water Company, the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, {ACMUA}, go to www.acmua.com. So months and years went by where all I did after this was to go to bed and fantasize about my lovely super teen queen. I rolled blankets up like an adult love doll toy and this was my version of her. I had not yet learned about meditation and deep Edgar Cayce trances, or of the mysterious and dangerously powerful FASCITAR. When I did learn about this and used the 6/10 or astral 8/12 system, I had started to finally move on in my life, and was starting to forget my boyhood, and the great Sarah, and the experience of the chain and her magical abilities to remove this object from me in the so called waking world. Now I was moving into other areas and it was not until the middle 19 nineties that I started getting my old thoughts come back about Sarah, a result in my opinion, of a powerful hypnosis session, done by a hypnotherapy clinic, to help me get to the bottom of a 1986 nightmare experience, also in Atlantic City.



Thursday, July 26, 2007

BLOG #6

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL -------- 072607.499 Blog #6

In blog #5, I typed in a typographical error when I said it was May 39, the 0 and the 9 are keys right next to each other, and obviously I meant 2 say Memorial Day of 1969 on May thirtieth.

OK, so many now perhaps may B questioning the integrity of Morianity, and this is the chance I take. This will separate the real believers from the phonies someday. This is Y also throughout my four blogs up to this point in BLOG FIVE; I would tell some of the story and not put it all in linear time order. But 4 those who cannot C what really is going on, 99.999% of those that someday will get around 2 reading my blogs, I will appear as a delusional fantasizer, but to the important few, they will get to C a major truth that went down around me, and I had no one anywhere at any timer to ever help me figure this incredible shit out. I did it all by myself bwaby-wuv!!!!!!!!





No, think whatever U want 2 ladies and gentlemen, I can prove, only ‘they’ won’t allow me 2, that all my claims R valid and totally real. Ed Himacane now has his air conditioner, surge protectors, printer, scanner, and all other needed apparatus 4 me 2 shortly work more seriously on my website. The only thing holding it back is the Atlantic County crummy justice system. The gods R using the KING’S 2 stop me, but if her parole was violated; I would have the time needed to complete the major necessary work on my website, 'morianity-foundation.com'. She would B better off in the system, she does not want to improve, and it is really a shame, as she has many gifts, she is beautiful and built and smart and talented. But my opinion of substance abusers is simple, I have no time 4 them, they interfere with all of the lives of those around them, who R not doing a damn thing wrong.

No, nothing was made up, and please do not think 4 one minper that the Russell Thaxton thing never happened, not the chain-interaction and its subsequent disappearance.

Last weekend was super hell harassment and persecution at my work site, and the air and sky is always bad, wrecking my moon. The weather is all controlled, and has not been naturally occurring on this sick ball of hurl for decades since the nuclear blasts over 2 Japanese cities late in the 1940’s. I am smart enough to add one plus one and not end up with 63.0846587.



No my fiends and friends, I intentionally told the story of my life the way that I did. This simply put was because I know that put any other way would never separate Mariah’s men from her boys. Look 4 quick example at a place not all that far from Ricktown where so much magic happens, but Lawtronics will not permit phase 3 existence of this, so in it comes to us MW humans as HARRY POTTER. But an old friend of mine, Bob McDowell soon will become the head big wig cheese of the entire Federal Communications Commission. He remembers only too well, our teacher, Daniel Mackey, having the same message for him in 1972, that B2M presents with their band name. Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell. If so, I'd love you tell me the darn error of my ways.





Maybe in the middle of 1983; I needed to take my elaborate telephone machines, pick up the receiver, and say into the system, “My beautiful Sarah-Stacey Scylla-Jehovah, brown eyed teen queen; your THAT BOY will love U for ever and ever and ever. I will never let U go. Any time U want to shine your long bright brown hair on top of a mountain 4 me, as U did for that idiot Moses; just let me know, and I will B there 4U my teen queen”!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Maybe I should have done lots of things, and shouldn't have done lots of other things. Hey, Jay Jay Evans; what can I say, dogVOMITBREATH?; oh no Microsoft; that message is for lovely dirt bag Jane and her eternal ONES. Still, why did things all go totally fucking nuts in 1972, or for that matter in middle July of 1996, 24 years after that? It is complicated, and involves a magical technique for escaping the confines of your body, to get a glimpse of a much higher truth that is endlessly surrounding all of us; ladies and gentlemen, at all times. A mystical technique has been taught throughout the ages, but only Morianity dares to include the Rider-J so to speak, for those who had old style Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance, and maybe they still use this. Only MORIANITY tells the great Hollister Secret, of how we never ever die, and all of us are stuck endlessly and forever; even those of us in HEAVEN; merely that when we're in that great place, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, the capitol city on the Astral-Plane (PLANK), the Almighty Sarah Krassle removes one major thing from us. This being, our awareness that there is anything beyond RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANT. It is always NOW there. Interaction is instantaneously created that matches thoughts, and bad thoughts of all kinds also are removed. So the ugly deep forever eternal feelings, are never ever there inside us; and all we have is the most unfathomable blissful interactions, in a great city made of love, that goes beyond anything I could ever describe, and my slightest attempts to describe this truth (reality) shows only that I am a quintessential asshole human mortal right now while I dream that I am Mark Wayne Mohr, with memories of eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Using the Fascitar, and having the knowledge of where to go, once you apparently seem to wake up into PLANK, or (the purgatory), astral or spiritual existence, of thought equals instantaneous reality duplication; is step one. Step two is when you are on the Astral-Plane, your very first thought needs to be, I wish to be with the Almighty Goddess in the capitol city (heaven) (GOD) or however any one of you reading these words is more comfortable saying it; and when correctly mastered, which takes the average man or woman or teenager, about one to two weeks of three days a week practice; you will get your mind blown so far that it will not ever be what it was before you went. The big joke is that you never really GO anywhere. It all is inside of us, in PLANK, and blew out into this marvelous cosmic egg, the hyperspace that surrounds us. Scientists believe falsely that inside this expanding cosmos are forces that push it out as well as bring things back in, or gravitation based on light and dark matter, totally asinine terms. Then this acceleration of dark energy that is mere dream data from Plank Lawtrons, more nonsense that anything is happening outside. It all comes from within, and all these assholes and their dam Higgs Boson particles and collider machines are all totally clueless to these truths. All of everything happens INSIDE, we escape out and away, not individually, but as one huge escaping cosmic lawtronic force that is needed to make one planet with intelligent life on it, and only one. It all is perfectly fixed in Plank, for just this purpose. Robert Monroe the great writer of books on Astral-Projection, only take these truths to a very limited stage. Without seeing the great city, and meeting SSJKK, why even fuckiGN bother to practice the Fascitar? To quote lovely Patty a long long long time ago underneath Central Pier, “You are my boy right now, you got that?”? Well Patty, you made history, and now your name sake hurricane did likewise, big lovely girl!!!!!!













We are continuing right along now, with:















The Bum Classification, CHAPTER 00007





























































MY BLOGS:*****PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.


THANK YOU, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































































Image result for images free funny faces



My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces













END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment