Saturday, October 17, 2015

CHAPTER 2, MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS








MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS





CHAPTER 0002









Lenny did not understand, even though he shared with me the great words that I heard spoken by Mister Louis Farrakhan last Saturday, regarding the 400 year prophesied tyranny of Mister Black by Mister White, that is up in the year of 2019; the age that I happen to turn 65 not Middle Road in Berryville, mind you, but age 65; but Lenny did not understand or know, my secrets that even I did not know, OR DID THE SON OF A BITCH????? Well naturally, we left off here the other day, and the stock market never ever moves any place other than up and up and up, just as I said. But did Mister Lenny McKinnon know about me? Here are some very interesting things to sit down and ponder over, that leads most rational thinkers to see that at least, the possibility, if not the probability for this, does indeed exist. Every single thing that Mister Louis Farrakhan said back last Saturday, to me anyway, was total truth; and I couldn't have agreed with him more, and remember that I sit on some powerful secrets, and am seeing what he said through my knowledge of those secrets. First of all, I have lived as Mark Wayne Mohr for just under sixty-one years, and never ever before or since, did anyone ever have any desire to join in any way with me on anything. Oh and before you say, well, that is because you had done some really good music, were working in a sound studio at the time, and things just as a result, sort of fell into place. Fine and dandy, but I have a little come back message for anyone thinking that. In 2013 I copyrighted another project, only this project connected into gigantic things such as mysterious illnesses, the mistreatment of small powerless helpless people, by large 'owner-America 1%ers', (the new and wonderful recent Alex Jones topic of this decade by the way, and not invented or created by little old dam me), and last but in no way least, even though I did not work at RPL in 2013 as I did in 1980, way way way way more people in many circles,not just entertainment, all knew I was there with a powerful tale to tell, and that I was indeed for real, and the only thing made up was the new rendition of an old song, written by me in middle 1983. So my point here is not that just because I did this, people should have come flooding around me and wanting to know more, even though in any real world I lived in 40 years ago, that would be the case; but that back in 1980, what happened then, if one was to take a look at my entire life as if done in one of those near death experience so-called life reviews, where an entire life is examined over a dead body on a medical table, then what happened in 1980 with Howard and Lenny, was the unusual item that never really should have or would have happened, based on my entire combined other life experience; so it begs the question quite beyond life sized and super gargantuan; “Why did this all go down in 1980 the way that it did”?









But before I try wearing out all of the super sleuth queries that pertain to this 4-demo-1980 deal in my year-1980 life, let me talk about the actual man that the Chief Engineer introduced me to, Lenny McKinnon. First, he was the first openly white hating and extremely prejudiced black person who I had met in my two and a half decade short life at the time, so why get involved with a white songwriter, me; when songwriters are more ubiquitous and all around everywhere, than Johnny Appleseed's apple seeds? It makes zero sense on its face without even delving into it at all. But quite obviously, there are tons more things, when looking back and remembering it all at a safe hindsight distance; that are making the plot to all of this just keep growing thicker and thicker and thicker! In other words in first grade writing, Lenny sure didn't need me if he was looking for a songwriter or ten, to promote. He despised me, so why did he want to get involved? And the bigger why is, even though he did come into the RPL Sound Studio to do some of his other stuff, why would Howard and him start talking about me or my insignificant four recently cut demo tunes, when I am always the invisible man who spends a lifetime in total obscurity? First, they had to bring the topic of ME up, in the first place. Then a general interest in my music had to become topic of some kind of their conversation. Then the third move from zero to where they talk to me about stuff, happens. Never ever has anything like that, before or since, happened to me. If I was just 30 or so, maybe this would not be all that big of a deal, but whether any of you reading this can dig it or not; double that 30 to a 60 year span of life, and it really is something to scratch your head over, but that is just if all there was to all of this shit, was this. IT WASN'T. Every time Lenny would call me up at 1802 Robin hill, many times on weekends, and a few times in the afternoon before I started my shift of 4-12:30 at the RPL job, he would record the conversation. Like clockwork, I heard the cassette tapes being either flipped over from side A to side B, or changed from one tape to another tape. He would tell me, “Just a second” and then I would clearly hear this, every single thirty minutes like clockwork. He engaged me in long conversations, about a lot more things than just music. This is why I make the joke about his weak bladder. He had no weak bladder and was not pausing to grab a quick piss, but instead, he was changing tapes.









So do I believe that Lenny, the great promoter; knew the big family skeleton, back in the summer time of 1980; when my Chief Recording Engineer at RPL Sound Studio Labs, introduced the two of us, after I cut those four demo tunes, THE MORNING LIGHT, LOST LOVE, LONG RIVER BLUES, and LOVE SO HIGH? ''You bet your ass'' I do! But as more time passed, I began to find the man quite distasteful and ugly for a wide variety of reasons, and so did my mother. He seemed to have more of a role in my life than being a business associate. One day on a weekend day, early in the autumn somewhere, he began talking to me about the very same thing, that the Minister L.F. Was talking about a week ago in Washington, DC at the 20 year anniversary of the MMM. It was exactly the same thing, only I did not hear LF refer to it as the Rastafarian movement. The dates all matched, and it was an incredible story. I heard it for the first time while I was watching and hearing the man speak to the crowd, or did I? It wasn't until hours afterward, while watching some other show on TV, that bells went off in my head and made the connection to 35 years ago with LM. Now some people may think that the only reason I make a big deal out of this is because that period in my life was pretty wild compared with the otherwise more quiet and bored times, at least until the second half of the eighties came along and my problems with the Milituforce began. Also, some may see this as my sour grapes over giving him 700 dollars and getting back only an ocean of insults and not only no help at all promoting my music, but somehow selling it or whatever he did without proper authorization, to Robin Gibb and Marcy Levy. One of th ebiggest tricks back then, was searching copyright holders who wrote some really cool arrangements but only said on the copyright forms that protected their work, ''words & music''. This way,l a new song could be written AROUND the tune of an arrangement, without infringing legally on that copyright holder's work, and denying them a good legal case, or any remunerative sharing in profits resulting from a hit song. I can never prove any of this, but one of these four songs he was handling was LOST LOVE. Two weeks after we met, this song began to pop onto the Billboard HOT-100 chart, and started dropping down towards low top ten numbers very fast, week after week. It was called, “Help Me”. Maybe the title should have been, “We Help Our-Self”, but in any case, the coincidence was impossible to ignore, and yet there is still more to tell. When we got together in Philly a few times, I had to board a train to get back to the Ferry Avenue Camden Train Station of the PATCO High Speed Line, and then drive into my job at RPL. But one time in particular, I had driven into the city and met Lenny at the Redding Terminal, as he had taken the train into Philly from his home out in Redding, Pennsylvania. When we had finished up some business, he said to me, “Take me over to Sigma”. I did, and I saw him go inside. He knew these people well. This was the largest Philadelphia recording Studio back then. They did all of the top A-List musical people's recording who were in that area as opposed to out west on the coast or up in New York City. It was owned by the illustrious dudes, Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff. Lenny referred to them later on as, ''his pals''. Some readers of this blog may or may not remember that one particular day where I picked Lenny up at the Redding Terminal. We went somewhere and when we crossed over Broad Street in Philadelphia after we had finished, the light had turned red and I was stopping my car. He suddenly pulls out a big 45 piece and says to me that if I don't go through the light, he'll blow my dam head off. Howard Solomon later told me that day at the RPL Studio when I arrived and into the shift after all the day people were gone ad we could talk in a quieter and more private environment; “Oh he was just horse shitting with you”. Yeah, my ass!









Jane Whoreweeds Sleazedisease just got me again with her fuckiGN page eleven of eleven. Let me compensate with my dam five numbers, please folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOUR FUCKING MISERABLE GUTS, DEAR JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Do I believe, that this getting together of Howard Solomon---Chief Recording Engineer, myself, and Mister McKinnon; was some powerful accident? Do I believe this was NOT some huge set up, for some wild outlandish, and totally bizarre reason? NO and NO; would be my response! Now let me speak a second or so about the four demo tunes, which is a long story from the tales of the weird before we even get started. But keeping things all normal and surface level, for the great PP my EX-partner of SPR; two of these four tunes were country-rock which had not been invented yet. Instead of liking the idea that was a dozen years ahead of its time when finally it was introduced as “HOT-COUNTRY”, they shunned me as the musical space cadet. WEIN? Still, the other two tunes were done in a light mellow disco style. Now the hot-country tunes were sung by Andrews. I met him at Al Pileggi's basement in Westmont, New Jersey, just a block away from where I attended the seventh and the eighth grade, at the Haddon Township High School. They were in a small band. Bob painted houses in the summer time in 1975, and was trying to get a job in Camden, at some big place; and later on, he did become employed there, before waking up one day, suddenly yearning for a public service career in the Congress. He ran for President back in the 2002 Democratic Convention. After this did not work out, he settled back as congressman, and does a fantastic job. I of course could tell a mountain more things, but who'd believe any of it? Still, as with Howard and Lenny, there is a lot more to a lot of this stuff. If you're asking me to go from 'A' to 'Z' without saying anything esoteric about my DEMOS-DAYS, then forget it, as it won't be happening. There is a force that goes far beyond the Planet Earth, and they don't waste time coming to us in ships, and looking all weird. But they are involved in the lives and reality of this world, giving us our religion, our accelerated evolving process, and our fingers and hands off more than just Donna summer's 1982 trigger of love, but the World War 3 civilization termination buttons. If some of us see things, well, the eyes normally see the stimulus around us and then tell the brain through an Electro-Chemical process, just what is being observed. But in rare cases, a direct mind link can be established, and cause the eyes to see not the outside stimulus, but rather, the inside mind. I happen to believe fully, because of my life's experience and nothing else, in what I have labeled and called without reservation or hesitation; the Exploratronic Supermind Society (ESS) for a short abbreviation. Do I believe that certain points and items, in our lives personally, as well as in larger grouped reality items, be this nations or corporations or what have you; are for reasons we may not see or understand one little bit; being both observed, and even interacted and interfered with? No I don;t believe this. I FUCKING TOTALLY KNOW THIS ladies and gentlemen of the BFA, and anyone else out here reading this blog.









Now how does this all connect my being a coffee-cream, Abe Lincoln, the demos and the year of 1980, and so very much more, from Atlantic City and the TAWF, to the great Plank Gods; well this may take a while to really dig into all of this heavy meat. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I will sure try! In the mean time, I will not stop telling you the hell that I go through 24-7-364.2422 right here and now. It is just that I need to start some really big retaliation for the total destruction and devastation of my life that has been obliterated either by some cruel part of the fucking ESS, or by those in the BFA who hate anyone who is a larger than normally connected part, to the ESS. Just because I do not believe in the UFO phenomenon in the same way that the UFO buffs do, does not mean that I am not incredibly fucking interested in some of these folks who have had ''LIFE EXPERIENCES'' with these items. I would give anything to know some of these people and be in with them. I have heard, that they too, just as with me, have, or lots of them have, very failed lives, very spurious events in their lives from mystery illnesses to people shunning them to a million other horrible fuckiGN things, and on and on I could go. I have also heard some are persecuted and harassed as am I, and as with me, we just never can get to the bottom of it, who is doing this to us, and why, and so forth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









All I can say, is that I do keep my word, and my enemies know that. If they allow me to live, I will not rescind or renege. I have very very little in the world, materially, but I have my good name and good word, actually, via the kidnapping, my good name and credit are gone. Still, I have not lost my word and my honor. I can sit here all up set, or I can just keep marching along strong in the knowing that I know and God knows, that I am not a monster, unlike the mighty evil Milituforce!



      Image result for images free funny faces







Now I remember making this deal. If they do not allow me to live, then I will talk and say all manner of things. I may not be believed, but after my blood is fucking spilled, it will automatically give my words a lot more credibility. Who is going to just lie and lie and lie, when they are dying and facing an angry and almighty god, who claims to hate liars, a direct quote from the bible, as SATAN is the father of all lies, and god does hate Satan, evil, and sin, so make no mistake about it.







But now, suppose I close out today with a tiny bit of talk about Patricia Hollister. No I don't have all the answers, and no I don't have all of the possible facts all neat and straight, like a ton of dam ducks all lined up nice and neat in a perfect row. I have to go with what I can get, which never is very much in this dam life, including information that may just come many times to me, second and even third or fourth hand. But I did tell the great Lenny McKinnon, that I know first hand, quite a few things, and that I would call my old educator if I had to, Mister Marcucci, and to get him and his threats made to me, ''that he owned me forever'', to stop; I would be willing to even ''get him the Beatles''. I am sure Mister Marcucci would have arranged for his great sixties buddies to speak to him, if that is what he wanted. Me, I just wanted to escape him, music, and all of it, forever! Well, they don';t let you out of the mafia, not even if you offer them bowl after bowl of super oats, eaten in Carnegie Hall, NYC-USA! Speaking of the mafia however; just why that dude from 'L&O' came to Griffin Pipe a dozen years ago to talk to me, after I gave the god of the Ring River, Psyche Myrathus, who went by the human identity of Steve 1986-Jobs Murray; a really cool guitar vocal tape of lovely deceased Karen Carpenter, from the great powerful RPL Overage-File of 1980, that would have been toast and ash if I had not taken it home when I did, with permission of course, from Printer-Boss, Mike Walters; a cool dude, after you got to know him for a while.







UP-UP-UP-UP-UP FOREVER LIVELY GINA, I TOLD YOU!





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)















© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)







My Photo













OCTOBER 17, 2015,

LATE SATURDAY MORNINGNIGHT AT 10:56,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 80 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-81/L-75).

WIND IS NE AT 8, WITH GUSTING TO 18.

HUMIDITY IS 57%, FEELING LIKE 82.











Many people have no shame at all. Remember that a parallel universe exists somewhere, where you are me and I am you, for all those out here that this may pertain to. When you do horrendous junky stuff unto your brother, you do it to yourself, fifth dimensionally. It took the MASTER to understand this; and he was smart enough to never try and explain it the way Morianity tries, and fails at it so perfectly!!!!



















It may be only my opinion, but I have been its target even before it was used in Waco, Texas against David Koresh and the Branch Davidian Cult in the early nineties.







What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.



IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?















My Photo









2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN


© MARK WAYNE MOHR




HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA. WHAAAAAAA!!!























Global Audience in shade ratio measurement:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers































































Notice how the project with 'Atlantic Queen', is perfectly 'sandwiched in-between', no, not a Subaru Car Commercial and Andy Rooney of 60 minutes, great Flatliners Movie Cast and Directors; but in this case; between two MAJOR OTHER PROJECTS, that seem to have effected my entire life, in ways that go beyond phrases like, mind bending and brain breaking and bone chilling. You get the general idea here, folks!!!!







HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983





Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:











































Contact me


On Blogger since December 2011

Profile views - 655

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books



Blogger Site asks Mountainpen: When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?





MOUNTAINPEN'S response:



Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.



















































































































Oh baby am I sick of my mother fucking horrible monster ass life, fire malls, time trips and sporting events ahead of schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for images free funny faces



















WOWSER DOOGIE HOWSER; I no longer even try to figure out these markets. I do believe in REALITY-3 however. I supposed I truly always have. But it so complicated a subject that I honestly do not know yet, how to begin really delving deeply into it on my blogs, even after ten solid years now, good people out there!!!!!!!!







DDDDDDDid I SSSSSSSAY SSSSSSSomething untrue or offensive to you, TTTTTTTommmmmey boy??? When I was molested sexually in the summer time of 1970 by this dude; he never would have been that upset when he saw me get off that jitney bus, after I had come back from watching the Atlantic City Fireworks Show, that late night of the fifth of July, as it was rained out on the fourth back in 1970, and the tiny little crescent sliver moon was there setting shortly after sundown, if he did not know about the year prior to this time to the dam ass tee!!! And yes dear folks, I remember every ugly detail in vivid ugly color, of all the Atlantic City hellish fucking nightmares, dear sweet adorable wonderful awesome marvelous treriffic world!!!!!!!!!!!!! No dam repressed memories going on here, YO!!!!













AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!POOR FUCKING FOLKS HAVE RIGHTS TOO IN THIS WORLD, but only those Jack McCoy rights they can defend. If we don't fight and shout out to authorities, they will end up taking every cent from us, and leave us at their doorstep, to be THEIR TOTAL FUCKING SLAVES; and I refuse to go back to the days of slavery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















I popped out of some wild NIGHTMARE when I was dreaming it was the morning of August 15 in 1986. It seems I cannot ever get back to the universe I left before I hit my bed, at that Cherry Hill home of magic pharmaceuticals and soon to come MISS LEE TEENAILS!!!!!!!! Oh Lordess (SAR) (AH), what a lovely world I am stuck in. It is not the world but a game called GTNOTG. Maybe I am tied up in a shop on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, Geraldine Supergirl Shahpals. WOW MACY STACEY MACKEY. The fate awaiting all flesh, is my only salvation. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!



Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida Television.



































Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











My blogs, archive them.


















THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location




Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953






















































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.

ALONG WITH THE GREAT WEATHER BUG APP, WEEEE!











Oh boy, this fucking cam totally stinks!!! Why won't this reset and repair, YO??????????????????????????????????







Yes sir, in a few years, I will be swimming in the moolah. But not because of any lawsuit. Things are way more complex than any lawsuit could ever be, and they can be quite mother fucking complex, I assure you, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of fucking jerk offs are clueless to how to properly ask the great cat, anything at all, and get very accurate fuckiGN answers. This is a skill that takes years to learn, as it does not just predict. It forces a user to work out exact words and phrases that make reality equalize and paint stories and answers with numbers that are either compatible or not. Once you map out something that works for a year for example, say maybe, keeping track of whether college football teams win on games with opponents who can be traced back accurately with several items connected, such as weather, home or away game, streaks, and all sorts of neat little things. When you get a game showing a compatible match for winning under these circumstances for a whole year, then you ask the same question, word for word, and this means you say, ''Penn State wins'', and get the PCN for that. Then you plug in the PCN to five other things. When the same things will be in play on a current game, you plug in the date. If it is this day, October 17, 2015, you have to get the PCN of that date. You also have to have a PCN for ''Penn State loses''. When you get a compatible answer from the 2 PCN'S, for winning or losing, then it signals NO BET. But if the WIN-PCN is compatible, and the LOSE-PCN is not compatible, then you are safe to play Penn State to win. For book point spreads, things of course will get very complicated, and you need to put the GAWNUM equations on some sort of a computer program that you can load in, and just type things and then entering it will produce the PCN for whatever you typed on the keyboard or spoke into your microphone.







These mother fuckiGN jerk offs make that loud drilling sound seven days a week. I t has gone on for a month and is every single day.









Mikey is a super jerk off asshole who missed out on a real good thing, and he can go straight to hell, him and his pal asshole fucking crook Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you try to do nice things for folks, and they enjoy spitting all over you.





Dawn really did in fact, bring it on. We all know that. Hopefully now, a cosmic justice will punish her for hurting an already tormented soul so badly, after I did no more than favor after favor for this wretched entity, that passed herself off for a human being.



    Image result for images free funny faces





Here comes another fire alarm at 11:27. Lots of doors, then the drilling and that was early today also at 7:30, now a fire alarm, and they are coming back strong again. Yes Dawn, you really did keep your promise, and so did your rotten ass mom. You guys brought it on all right, and took me straight to fuckiGN cunt lapping HELL!











I think a lot of people are just totally clueless, from the greatest scientific minds to the greatest folks of holiness and the cloth. That is just my little and meager 'IMHO', but the mighty Mashell Daniels of 1980, did and I imagine still would, entitle me to it. Thank you great lovely MD, AKA 'Doctor-RPL'. Between my late relative, Heinz Gottwald permitting me, and you entitling me; maybe I should be doing a little better by now in this horrible life. Only guess what you two; I AM NOT. All I am, Prophets of Nothing out there, is ''I AM HERE”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













    Image result for images free funny faces



Holy Ringworm Scratching Molly Moley without any meal-clubs or great classic teen movies. Teen bitches, chemtrails, Sally Starr imitating daughters, and so much more; YO when will it all ever end, Almighty Scylla Goddess? Do I stay so clueless forever, that I too will be clinging to a pool wall in the deep end, and looking like a total fool, now or twenty years ago











Well, stay tuned for more, and find out how clueless I am destined to stay Patty Hollister. Still, she wanted me to use this Fascitar to make second-phase contact with her TAWF. What happened half a decade ago, just was phase-1-contact with TAWF and me. This is why she left those magical papers in her trash can for my mom to find. How do I know this for certain you might wonder. Well, first off, it is 35 past 11 and the fire alarm was just deactivated by the Fire Company. Second off, I know this because Steve told me this. It seems she had a shot too many one night at some bar in Gloucester, long ago, and told him that. My query is, why am I the topic of so much conversation, you know, Howard and Lenny at RPL half a dozen years later, and then back then, with Steve and Patty?????????? How would Mister future Director of the great powerful FCC say that, “Vely vely intelesting”? Yeah old buddy, it really fuckiGN is, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS




CHAPTER 2









WHERE ARE ME' BUCCANEERS???????

THEY'RE UNDER ME' BUCKIN' HAT, LADY.












Now don't you get too cozy there, Patty and Steve, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3.


















Come on guys; I need a break from this shit!!!



          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi



Mountainpen; along with the AG, and the Sheriff.



END TRANSMISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment