Tuesday, October 13, 2015

CHAPTER 141, HIFISAF















0
Seasons





















Sheriff sir; these mother fucking nabes are annoying me to death, and I know it is being done intentionally. No one just keeps opening and slamming a door over and over for hours on end, sir. It would not make any sense. It starts around two every mother fuckiGN afternoon, and then on days like this, IT KEEPS RIGHT ON GOING, with these illegal mother fucking turds across from me, oh great sir!!!!







































Come on guys, I need a break from this shit!!!



          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi

Mountainpen; along with the AG, and the Sheriff.









To quote Diana, Waterfalls are so awesome”.




























And no, I would not go over these in a bottle. I meant a bottle. Ever since my blogs started, a mother fucking decade ago, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE seems to be able to directly hack my mind, over and over again. If they can hack MACHINE-MIND, then they certainly have the power to hack BIOLOGICAL-MIND!





















And all the god dam mother fuckiGN peaceful looking places in the cosmos, won't help me with that, ACLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







































































































Take a million places like this one above, and it is not going to help me at all, with what I am inside of. Only you can help me Sheriff, and you won't, for whatever reasons. Well, I suppose I know the reasons, as it explains all things. The GAP ESS, what else, kind sir, YO???????????????? Yes, spelled out, this is the GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!

















Advertisement










One for each year; huh Merry-1975?????

No Stacey for me Mount Construction, or Halloween for you last year, sweetie pie!!!!!





The late Steve from the mighty shipping company office, is one little deal, that proves that some places are powerful focal points to some major force. I mean really, give it a rest yourselves people. Learning the Fascitar, Mister Bernstein in 1997, Sarah's prison, the Navy yard during THEE EXPERIMENT, my parents coming together so Patty and I could later on, and so much more!!!!! I will definitely concede that Paula Uwich of Glendora, NJUSA-ESMWG is the most powerful psychic on this planet. Still, most of their power comes from the other PG that movie ratings have squat to do with. I speak of their Psychic-Google system, and well back before there was any dam Google Internet service, for crissake, BRO!!!!
















What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.
















I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.





I also don't mother fucking want to see it, but they made me again, of course; that rotten whore Jane Slutweeds Shitdisease struck me, with her page eleven assault. No matter how hard I tried to not allow her accomplish this, she fucking cunt got me really really gouuuuuuuud, Keisha and Helen Zebriski. This is how I know after 61 mother fuckiGN years of this, that a spiritual; dimension is indeed totally real, and I feel really sorry for the fuckiGN asshole atheists of this planet. You are more clueless than a billion fucking visitors to Haddonwood Club, by the name of ROY, back in the year of 1995!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear it.











Mark_from_njImage result for images free funny faces













I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel. But the fucking dick licking bastard has been on a real roll now for years to bother me, buzzing on one side or the other side, almost continuously. It is the hugest pain in my fucking ass in the cosmos, folks!!!!



















2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN




© MARK WAYNE MOHR






















'HIFISAF'



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE



CHAPTER 141





WHERE ARE ME' BUCCANEERS???????

THEY'RE UNDER ME' BUCKIN' HAT, LADY.

















My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



© BOM 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN





KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT NOW, DONNA!!!




She used to say, and I quote; “If you don't like cats and dogs and kids, there's got to be something wrong with you somewhere”. I am speaking of the world's great and now sadly late, disco diva, Mizz Donna Gaines Summer!













































OH GOLLY GASH DARN GEE WHIZ 4-CRISSAKE, OH GREAT POWERFUL COPYRIGHT OFFICE OF TH EUNITED STATES OF AMERICA. JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE FONTANNA SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

































Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
56
Pageviews yesterday
52
Pageviews last month
2,338
Pageviews all time history
98,663



GLOBAL AUDIENCE IN SHADE RATIO:



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









END TRANSMISSION.










No comments:

Post a Comment