Friday, October 9, 2015

CHAPTER 133, HIFISAF










I TOLD YOU THE STOCK MARKET WOULD BOTTOM OUT AROUND SIXTEEN-KAY, AND YOU WOULDN'T MOTHER FUCKING BELIEVE ME, DUMB ASS PEOPLE!







AND HERE IS WHY, FOR A VERY BRIEF SYNOPSIS. First, the entire medical and legal community is political, and the lobbies all own everything, and Donald Trump knew all this as a baby with a five cent fuckiGN candy bar in one hand,and the Amy's Mom copy of the Wall Street Journal in the other one. I never said this man is not veraciously intelligent and greedy to own the entire galaxy some day, IF HE CAN PULL IT OFF, and don't even think about counting my sixth CUZZ out on that one, folks; pweeeeeeeeeze!











MY ILLEGAL NABES ARE ALL OVER ME, BRINGING ME GIANT FILTHY FUCKING ROACHES. THEY SLAMMED IN WELL AFTER MIDNIGFHT AND RECENTLY HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 4, AS ALL DRUGGIE WITH DRUG DEALS DO. YOU THINK I'M MOTHER FUCKIGN STUPID AS SHIT, SHERIFF AND PHA AND AG-PB??????????







I could tell shit that would wipe out the world and its fuckiGN sanity, overnight, if that is, and I don't; had a real non-agent and n0n-family audience. They won't let me either, as all things that I ever try and do for sixty one mother fuckiGN twat chewing years, 'THEY' TOTALLY STOP/KIBOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call the 'THEY', the MILI-2-FORCE. You can all call it whatever the mother fucking hell you want to. Sawn alla-U.













HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam BondiImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam BondiImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam BondiImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

    Attorney General of Florida, Pam BondiImage result for sheriff ken j. mascara

















Good morning Sheriff sir, and Mizz AG Pam Bondi, ma'am. I am dealing with a lot of mother fucking dogshit again today as always, and I want to tell both of you my monster nightmare fucking story from HELL!







They illegally woke me, a poor sick old man, first with slamming doors after midnight, and then the AT&T crooked corporation that knows my problems with my dam ass daughter and her family from hell are all totally real; woke me to loud off-hook sounds. Once you are off-hook, they have no bizz doing this, and they do it, as Comcast Cable does, on orders of dirt bag Donald. I cannot watch my cable TV, not one day, without the thing freezing up, on any channel I watch. It corrects normally, but is extremely annoying. What am I loyally paying for, shit service that a bunch of children in a grammar school science project could provide better for me, YO? The dirt bag admits flat out he is best 'buddies' with the owner of Comcast, Mister Ron Wirtz Sr., Retired-ADA at the Prosecutor's Office, up in Camden city, NJ-USA. He uses the more ritzy word than you did, plugging in friend in place of buddy. If not for that, no difference at all. On the show Law & Order, they send yup peeps for less circumstantial evidence than I have against my cunt lapping worthless distant fucking jerk off cousin, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS IS A DYING UTTERANCE AND A DYING DECLARATION. WHEN I AM SHORTLY FOUND DEAD IN THIS APARTMENT OR OUTSIDE WHILE DOING NECESSARY ERRANDS; I WAS MURDERED AND HAVE BEEN TORTURED BY AN UNKNOWN GROUP OF EVIL MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' DIRT BAG PEOPLE FOR THIRTY PLUS YEARS NOW. IF THIS IS A LIE, IF I AM MAKING THIS UP, I SUBMIT TO FULL CHARGES OF PERJURY. I SWEAR ON MY ETERNAL LIFE FACING AN ANGRY GOD THAT HATES LIES AND LIARS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, AND I SWEAR ON MY CITIZENSHIP, AND I SWEAR ON JEHOVAH MY GREAT WONDERFUL ALMIGHTY GODD-ESS, I AM SPEAKING THE TRUTH, AN DSIGN THIS LEGAL INTERNET DOCUMENT, MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR.









I had to go to my doctor yesterday, and I have so much to tell you that it would fill an entire library up if I got into all of the hidden meanings and bullshit that is really honestly behind the GREAT POWERFUL OZ CURTAINS; to all things that surround all of us, and by no means just mother fuckiGN me, people!!!! When and if I survive the worst death siege of my life, and this major early striking THANKSGIVING-SIEGE, that began the day I drove up to Vero Beach, Florida, USA, and was greeted by a horrible chemtrail ahead of me while I stopped at a traffic light at Route One and Avenue D; I will tell some real major secrets about our new age political system, lobbyists, why all participating poor people in the election process are just wasting their time, how the medical as well as legal community is just about as fixed and rigged now as a deck of marked playing cars or a pair of loaded dice, and way way way much more, lovely 1984 Ingrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









CHAPTER 133, AMP,





HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE











THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT; AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (GAP) ''EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment