Friday, October 30, 2015

Chapter 00018, The Bum Classification








The Bum Classification, Chapter 18









Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
5
Pageviews yesterday
59
Pageviews last month
2,180
Pageviews all time history
100,000







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers













Holy moley, nothing makes any sense. If five people are all there were that went up on this blog today, this would all be me checking, so that means not one real person came up to view me. So how then did my total all time view count go from around 980 all the way up to the 000 count? Something fishy in Denmark, as the old expression goes, and I've never been to Denmark, nor have I had too much occasion to study the place beyond normal geographic location and some basic facts we all learn in 8th or 9th grade in school for crissake cubed.









I get up to nearly a hundred large, and then it is like pulling teeth to cross me over to it. This is beautiful because it fits directly into all the other stuff that these blogs have claimed go on in my life, all the dam time, for 61 straight years since the doctor smacked my ass for exiting my mom's body. Let me want something really bad, silly as it may be, as if 100,000 view total is going to make my life change one tiny teeny freaking iota, but still, let me want something real bad, and POOF, it appears to run away from me with dependability as if propelled with nuclear fuel on atomic freaking steroids. So this latest shit, is just here to further prove my claims. But I want to be believed, and so again, POOF, this too eludes me like the great butterflies of early seventies love and great hit radio tunes, YO. Clockwork Swiss precision, forget about dam Denmark.









My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



© Mark Wayne Mohr 2006-2015

Blogs Of Mountainpen (BOM)











I will myself from my bed, straight into the great capitol city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, or (HEAVEN). It sure beats the hell out of willing myself to Dogtown, or (HELL) Still, all joking aside; I'll move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The Seaport Hotel of Boston, Massachusetts. Hey not that far away in a suburb of the city, called Braintree, in February of 1948, my late distant cousin Arthur Huntington, hung himself in a basement of his home, after murdering his wife and mother in law quite brutally with an ax, in their sleep. LOVELY FAMILY I HAVE! I would turn my back on the ocean in a hurricane before I would think about trusting them with a 180 turn for a New York freaking micro second, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore


Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
* Broadband connection recommended







END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment