Friday, October 23, 2015

The Bum Classification, Chapter 00002






THE BUM CLASSIFICATION



CHAPTER 00002





BEGINNING TRANSMISSION.



Last night, I had ZERO REMEMBERED INTERACTIONS AND ZERO REMEMBERED NIGHTMARES. It seems when I do not remember ''the night in bed'', things back here are quite different. I have been on a major roll for powerful-dreaming, as you'd all call it, lately. But I caught a super break last night, nada, zilch, noit, zip, and a big loaf of fresh white Wonder Bread! Today, even following a huge bull move in the Dow Jones stock market from yesterday, magnetics around me have changed. Out of nowhere, shortly after the opening bell on Wall Street, Mikey called. A few minutes later, the Maintenance people knocked, and a repairman fixed my sink perfectly, 1-2-3. For weeks I could not get anything on either of these things, then poof, Harry Potter must have invisibly walked across my dam room!









On top of that, I awoke feeling 100% better physically. Without lots of super stress on me via illegal pummeling and death level persecution 24-7-365.2422, my health will always rebound and come back. I am a natural biological regeneration machine.











Three years ago, I was however, placed onto some kind of a system that I don't claim to fully understand, but I now classify and label this as the BUMS-HIT-LIST. This is when the owners of this world; those who control our lives, and basically every move that we make, without our even being privy to most of it; decide to take us off the NORMAL-HUMANITY-LIST, and place us literally, on this thing that I call, the BUMS-HIT-LIST. To quote, at least the first part of the following sentence, from the mighty Captain Shatnerkirk, “someone or something appears to alter the status of a person overnight, and placing them in a bums classification”, hence the name of this blog-book, currently being written.











Advertisement











BLACKEN MY EYE, WILL YA SUANNE AT PCI IN 1973.

























Sue Ann, Suzanne, or Suzy Anna, it's all the same dam thing to me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she did have one really far out last Italian name, if memory serves me correctly, huh Mizz Hollister????????????????????????????????

























Click here

























NO SIR; H-A-C-K-E-D----INTERNET!!!!



Maybe it's your browser, YO. And then again, maybe it's your knees; Mark Wayne Mohr. Actually my lovely goddess Gina didn't say ''maybe''. She knew when we were playing BABYSITTER that day at the hotel I used to work at in 1984 and into early 195, The McIntosh Motor Inn of Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA, that it was my puny weak body giving out as she pushed against me, and I went straight into the wall. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!











    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces








YOU KNOW THAT STUPID FUCKING BIPOLAR TV COMMERCIAL THAT SHOWS THAT BUTTWIPE DUDE CRYING AND LAUGHING? IN MY MOTHER FUCKING DAY, HAVING NORMAL EMOTIONS WAS NOT SOME CRIME THE WAY IT IS TODAY. NOW WE ARE ALL DEMANDED AND COMMANDED TO BE JUST LIKE MISTER MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE SPOCK ON STAR TREK, AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, IT AIN'T NATURAL, AND IT IS CAUSING ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHIT TO BE GOING NUTS, ALL OVER THIS FUCKING SCREWED UP GLOBE, RIGHT DOWN TO AMERICA'S GUN VIOLENCE SPREE OF THE PAST 20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)



MARK WAYNE MOHR



My Photo





THE PREDICTED HIGH TODAY IN FORT PIERCE FLORIDA, IS 85.



OCTOBER 23,2015,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 10:38,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT.

TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY------(H-81/L-72).

WIND IS E AT 8, WITH GUSTING TO 27.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 68%, FEELING LIKE 84.





What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.

















The Bum Classification, CHAPTER 00002




































Hey folks, if Satan would drop dead right this minute, like I told gorgeous blond Amy to do at Cooley Hall, on the day that we first met; my life would suddenly become an endless ray of sunshine heaven, cubed!













CHAPTER 00002




THE BUM CLASSIFICATION








My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces




© BOM 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR


BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN










Calm and serene. The antimatter reflective pictorial view, of the life of Mountainpen.





If only every single day could be like days that I have, maybe five times a year, IF LUCKY!!!!!!! Boy oh boy oh boy Moomy Deaest and Betty Davis Roaches; IF ONLY, or as Doctor James Garrigan of once Cooley Hall and later resident of Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA-ESMWG might say this back around 1970; “AS IF”!!!!!












In 1975, when Jim Burr rescued me from that horrible Halloween party and those Satan worshiping nabes, ''the Kaufman's'' next door, who I called them by; since they always did that Walt Disney trick, to let you know they were there, by always coughing intentionally, when they came anywhere close to where you would be, whether going out or coming in. It is a psychological condition if you carefully analyze and study with real scrutiny, the entire great book of mental illness, the “DSM-5”. While Jim and I drove around Lindenwold, and watched the ghost and goblin kids all dressed up out pirating for some nice candy; my mom was working at her shipping company in Philadelphia, with coworker Patricia Hurricane Hollister. Maybe Eddie Himacane Lynch was a time traveler all along and no one bothered to recover his repressed memories of it. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-AHA-AHA, Mister McNulty. Yes sir, while Jim and I were escaping Halloween parties that were quite hellish, he had just left Gloucester, where Patty and Merry and all other wonderful patched pirates, and Jokester's, were hanging around, and securing their bags of sweets and candies. Well, and why not. We all are a bunch of hanging in there Huntington's. Don't believe me, people. Just ask WAYV that hot summer day when we had that big ass forest fire in Blucranville, or for that matter, call up the County clerk Records Division of Braintree, Massachusetts, USA, and ask them about early February in 1947. Maybe it was 1948, who remembers everything for crying out loud? Still, they';ll remember our one and only mother freaking HUNTINGTON FAMILY, and THAT I do promise you all out here, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















Oh great people; as they said on television when they used lovely beyond white hot Brooke Shields to tease my Sarah song lyrics from 1996; “JUST SHOOT ME”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just shoot this poor old frikkin' horse 4-crissake, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







And here I thought I was a poor old horse to be shot!











Drama queen am I; bite me Detective Green!





































Folks; how many of you have heard of the stairs of disaster? Right away you're maybe thinking, “Christ, he's not going to talk about his daughter as a toddler again in that house, and his dam stupid ass repressed memories”? No I'm not, so go mix a strong scotch with a big cut open lime, shake, and guzzle. After you're drunker than asshole Robert McGuire of Atlantic City, New Jersey-USA; look below, and see the real stairs that lead to disaster!




















    vector illustration set of cool ...vector illustration set of cool ...vector illustration set of cool ...
    vector illustration set of cool ...vector illustration set of cool ...vector illustration set of cool ...



HA-HA-HA-HA, MIKE MCNULTY, YO!



    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????





I WAS SO SCARED THAT DAY IN MAY, WHEN YOU'RE FAVORITE GAME YOU'D PLAY. AS YOUR 1-2-3, KEPT SIGNALLING ME THAT YOU'RE THERE. I DIDN'T SEE JUST HOW, OR WHAT I HAD. AND INSTEAD I GOT SO MAD. I TOOK OUT THE PHONE, AND WAS CUT OFF ALONE, AND I MADE MY BABY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SO SO SORRY, MY WONDERFUL LOVELY BEAUTIFUL LIGHTNING.

WeatherBug Severe Weather Alerts



Forecast Map


Weekend Weather Outlook



UPDATED By WeatherBug Meteorologist, Tim Barnes



UPDATED 12 AM EDT, May 2, 2015

There was no technology like this back in 1983, YO!!!!


Showers, thunderstorms, and scorching temperatures may not be the picture perfect debut for early May, but it will be in keeping with the dynamic spring weather as of late.
WeatherBug Meteorologist Mace Michaels has the latest in his exclusive WeatherBug National Outlook.


Today:
A tidal wave of heat rolling from the West to the Central U.S. will be accompanied by a few spots of wet weather today.


A developing low-pressure system sliding across the Canadian Prairies will work together with the unseasonably warm temperatures to initiate showers and thunderstorms from the Mountain West to the Upper Midwest this afternoon through the evening. A few stronger storms capable of producing hail and high, damaging winds will be possible across the northern and central Plains.


Further eastward, moist air fresh off the Atlantic will trickle in across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, creating a chance for a few afternoon sprinkles.


Plenty of sunshine will be left to the rest of the U.S., keeping things dry and warm for Saturday.


Summer-like highs in the 80s, 90s and 100s will have the mercury rising across California, the Southwest, the Great Plains and the Florida Peninsula, while the rest of the U.S. sits comfortably under pleasant 60s and 70s. Milder 50s, along with cool 30s and 40s will be left to the higher elevations of the Mountain West.


Sunday:
The developing low-pressure system over south-central Canada will pick up the weather's reins Sunday; bringing another round of wet weather to the Central U.S. as it shovels the oozing heat eastward.


A potent cold front associated with the storm system out of the Canadian Prairies will aid in sparking up showers and thunderstorms across the Rockies, the Rocky Front Range and the Midwest Sunday afternoon and evening. Stronger storms capable of producing hail, high, damaging winds and torrential downpours will be possible from the Central Plains to the Upper Mississippi Valley.
A few showers will have the chance to bring a few wet intermissions throughout the day for the Gulf Coast States and the Northeast.


Milder temperatures will ensue in the wake of the front. However as it slowly slides eastward, it will surge warm and humid air ahead itself, spreading the unseasonable warmth to the Eastern U.S. just in time for the beginning of the new week.
While the heat will begin to wan over the West, the Desert Southwest and the Southern California Deserts will see temperatures attempting to reach triple digits once again Sunday. Hot highs in the 80s and lower-90s will remain over the Sacramento Valley, while spreading from the southern and central Rocky Front Range and the southern Upper Mississippi Valley to the Southeast. The rest of the U.S. will finish up the weekend with milder, spring 60s and 70s, while cooler 30s, 40s and 50s remain over the higher elevations of the Mountain West.
Know Before(tm) and stay informed! Download WeatherBug for your mobile device and desktop computer for real-time observations, forecasts for 2.6 million cities, and the most advanced warnings to severe weather. Follow us on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook.


What do you think of this story?
Click here for comments or suggestions.
Large Ad Unit
.







I HAPPEN TO JUST LOVE THE GREAT TWB. THANK YOU FOR THE COUNTY RIP TIDE ALERT. MY BEACH DAYS ARE OF COURSE LONG OVER, AND I AM IN HERE SLOWLY DYING, BEING CHOCKED TO DEATH BY SLOW TORTURE, BY THE EVIL WICKED UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT THESE EVIL PHONY HYPOCRITES HERE IN AMERICA, WITH THEIR SO-CALLED HUMAN RIGHTS; IS ALL A LOT OF PURE POLITICAL NONSENSE; JUST THERE FOR THEIR AGENDA TO RULE THE ENTIRE WORLD, AND VERY SOON. I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Still, being chocked to death began in 1983, and was made far worse in 2015. But they didn't kill me, and they couldn't kill me. Highland Avenue-1984 Mark Wayne Mohr, just keeps doing the COPPERTOP BATTERY Dance of Forever; Peter Paul Pedersen Pan Geico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














Welcome to the world of Palm trees and jerk offs from paradise. Don't ever come to Florida to live, if you're a poor person. Simply put, life here just is not for you. It would be like trying to crash an A-List CELEBS party or Trumps powerful pals of the Scott Ransom Club in some back room cigar deals room. Just forget it, because things won't work out for you, kind people!



















A while back, I was minding my own business and an evil man walked into a guard house, by the name of Jimmy Stone, and he fired me. I had done nothing to this bastard, and he just fired me. It was straight out of Mickey Walker at Mars of 1977, only this was on the first day of a whole other month, not July of 1977, but September of 2004.





This was not some random event. All things all connect up. Most people do not have a clue because they never stop and look back and see a bigger picture of shit in hindsight. It is there in all of our faces. Any of us can see this truth as plain as the nose on our faces. Yes, 27 years and two months after the nightmare of Mickey firing me at Mars, came Jimmy firing me 'for real' here in this universe while 'awake'. 326 months from that horrible 'nightmare-dream' in 1977, or really maybe about closer to 330 months, as the dream was sort of like a premonition about the coming July first, a few months yet to come. All of this fits into huge shit that time doesn't allow me getting big time into right now.





Firing me is part of all of this, and this story involves a double murder and many other things, but again, I cannot begin to think about getting into it all right now. So I will talk in a quick 'book report' type of way and just relay a few facts for now that can all be tied together much better, later on. Jimmy had to fire me from this job. Jennifer Washburn had to get me into another job about 28 weeks later. This would be the Cifaloglio place. This all had to happen. Not in all universes, but in the one where I type out this blog right now. But there was a character along with some people in his circle, who were all from the former job up in Florence Township, that I can prove a connection to with some folks at this new job. No one who doesn't live in New Jersey can relate, but folks, this is a densely populated state by anyone's terms and definitions. The odds, of so many people in my life, all seemingly connected, no matter how many miles of separation exist in-between these various spots; are astronomical to say the very dam least. One day in 2007, and around the time that I sent the music project to the © Office, on Halloween day of that year, called, “Same Title”; and actually was not called that, but the © Office named it that for complex reasons, that again, time would never begin permitting me to get into the dam ass specifics about with you; but around this date somewhere, was what I called the Cifaloglio Magazine Incident or the CMI for short. Someone at this work site, knew that I, the weekend guard, would pass through an area on clock rounds, and see it opened up to a particular page, unless I was blind as a bat. I sat down and looked at it after hitting my key, and it contained some powerful stuff, that at the time, made some but little sense. Most of it was about Donna Summer the late disco artist, and some of it was about MC, not MCI. But all of this, and a big truck load of Baskin Robins Ice Cream; would not come close to revealing all of the powerful cosmic nuances involved in all of this. Approximately two years later, the same person that arranged for my finding this magazine that weekend night while on my guard duty; learned through the work site grapevine, how I had come into the garage and got talking to a dude named Bill along with a couple of his coworkers, and was telling how I was getting fed up with a truck driver who was always screwing with me, and I showed them what I might have to do to this person should the harassment not be stopped, and I leaped into the air like in a Chuck Norris movie, and gave a double kick to the side, like that dumb new dog flea commercial where the dog kicks the flea from mid air. But this led to the making of a whole other TV commercial, one for the great American Telephone and Telegraph Corporation, or AT&T. Shortly after I started at this place, a brand new run was started, and Atlantic City had been added to the route of various trucks that went places to perform services. The first man hired to do this run, the deer hunter, Anthony, was friends with many of my Atlantic City enemies in the local political system, and also friends of the owner of the place, and was related by marriage I am pretty sure. This family has a lot of roots up near my wonderful Aunt Ruth and Uncle Heinz lived, the great Woodie Guthrie Island of New York. After I copyrighted my music project that I did there one night, called, “Karaoke Lunch-break at the Sorian 18 Guardhouse”, that the Copyright Office removed the number-18 from the title for powerful reasons; again folks no time to get into all of this right now; but this is when the great Delmo Cifaloglio removed the guardhouse, and made the guards work outside in our vehicles again, the way it was at the start of the job, only now, the place being much busier, this was illegally precarious and deadly ass fuckiGN dangerous. Huge trucks rolled around me like I was dog-shit, and it was a very scary place to fucking work. Right before it was removed, I was balled out by the boss while his daughter who was in the car and loved to always stare at me, was doing that again, and it was very embarrassing to say the fucking least. Also, I didn't deserve the man's grief. My reports were detailed unlike Roy Carl Weiler Senior, the other rotation security guard, the two of us would relieve each other all weekend long. All that man ever wrote was the hour and ''all secure''. Let me tell you folks, nothing is ALL SECURE. Any guard worth his or her salt knows that. My reports were detailed and accurate and I was all over that place looking for shit that was out of order. In guard duty, it is always better to catch something early so as to avoid much bigger grief that would result down the line should one not choose to act in such a manner. Long Story Short, or LSS, I have any reason to know even though I do not have court acceptable evidence, that Deer-Hunter-Anthony was the key enemy there, as ever since he came and that Atlantic fuckiGN City run began, the job that was quite nice before that, turned into nothing but shit, grief, and hell. He was behind many spurious and bad shit that I had to deal with and contend with for nearly a half decade that I had to interact with him. But the real story about Cifaloglio is that if you crashed into a tiny quick cat nap, or if I did and I did and will admit to it, boom, the uninduced astral projections were major, and on top of that, even just regular quick hyperspace experiences were major as all shit as well. I saw a lot of shit that all came to pass, here in waking life, just from a quick crash here and there, and 'dreaming' something that came to pass in future times ahead of me, here in 'waking life'.





Now some of you know that when I talk about the old job before Cifaloglio, the dude who was very mysterious and claimed to be an Olympian God, named Psyche Myrathus from the Great Ring River to the Province one away from Province Olympia; and two friends of his, all knew some friends of this driver-Anthony from the new job. But to keep this all going, I had the WAYV crew, and of course their queen, the great PAULA Somnambulist KING. I totally believe that Paula is one and the same person that worked with my mom, because they share some wild things in personal life besides being dead ringers to each other physically. The odds that I am wrong on this huge covered up secret are millions to one, minimum. Fascination with hidden things is just a part of their similarities, believe me folks. I am not buying into about fifteen other things here, from her choice of male suitors and reasons for those wild decisions, to Aunt Shark Ruth Nightmares of Gloucester, to punishments, to ages all being exact, and as I said peeps, I could go on making this list, checking it ten times, and wouldn't even need her wild spurious friend, Santa, to be involved in this mix.





Sarah herself came to me in her wild sports car, while I was in an out of body experience the day after 2006 Christmas at just past five in the morning, at that Cifaloglio place, but shit doesn't stop there. Where did I have interactions of hyperspace, with Darius from the Harvest? You got it folks. Good old Cifaloglio. We were standing where they wanted the guard to park and sit in his car. He suddenly grabbed me and lifted me up, as Darius is almost seven feet tall and built muscularly. He then went onto say to me, “You never liked me”. I was flabbergasted, and didn't know what to say back, in that 'wild dream' from 2011. It happened either shortly before or shortly after he came over here to do that music stuff to my computer, I think it was before but don't want to swear to it. Normally my memories are clear as a dam bell. Here I go again, is someone doing a 1983-1984 hyperspace equation deal with me, again, YO?







Go ahead and tell me that my life isn't so wild, that it literally makes the dam ass African jungles appear tame in comparison! Just go the hell ahead, kind ladies and gents!





SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment