Friday, October 16, 2015

MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS, CHAPTER 0001

I told you if I do anything at all, they jump right in on it. Did you see the news on how the authorities are now, after I said I am going to be betting on the sports deal legally, going after the web-site called, ''Draft King''? Go ahead, keep thinking this is all just a zillion coincidences, or my mental illness. You are only bull shitting yourselves, not me. I know it is all real and true.








MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS





CHAPTER 0001









The dirt bag nabe slammed in for a final time at just past three this morning, in case any law enforcement people could care less about my attempted murder by pure thugs and animals. This blog will get into some things that hopefully will clear up quite a few unanswered questions that some may have. This tends to happen when a blogger doesn't feel the need to live at the surface level of life all the time, the way almighty Paul Pedersen wanted me to do, back up in Joysey. I tend to get pretty far out and way out, and then I do not always come back and properly land, and give a full or detailed accurate account of my opinions or even my ideas about many things that are quite basic. In other words, I talk about family, I talk about the record promoter Lenny McKinnon, and I talk about our sixteenth American President, Mister Lincoln, being my hero. But then I fail to ever tell where I stand on hot button issues, you know, like RACE. This blog will clear a lot of things up, and maybe when it is over, my blog will be. Still, maybe it just act to put steroids on my very small unpopular whittle blog. One never knows the future result of a present action, merely that one does follow, as this seems to be a cosmic law that was figured out long ago, by Sir Issac Newton. Let me get into the meat and heart of shit, without wasting any more time and throwing any more fat in on the dinner plates.











First off, I enjoyed Saturday's replay of the great 1995 “Million Man March” on the Book Review Cable Channel, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, that is channel number 26. Lenny McKinnon told me back in 1980, a very major powerful thing, in-between the times he would call me a honky and tell me that I brought him over here in a boat. I took this because I know he had every right and reason to be angry with the white-man, and I tried not to be hurt, or internalize this to my feelings; despite his supposedly being my record-promoter. Now a child, born in a fools pot, and living there straight to adulthood; knows there is a whole lot more to this, but that other crap just ain't real dam relevant for what is going to be discussed, so it isn't coming in, at least for right now. Heaven, my great TAWF family connections to Mister Atlantic City Reale, and so much more, from lovely Mister property damager and local big bully Robert McGuire, and the entire order following army of that area; is all great topic for future conversation, also in more down to Earth and far less esoteric detail. Stuff that you know, most normal people would rather read, over what I write, and is why my blog is unpopular and not in the millions of total reads after years and years. This will be replacing that, at least for a while.









Laugh all you want to, other cawks out here; but every single thing that Mister Louis Farrakhan said back last Saturday, to me anyway, was total truth, and I couldn't have agreed with him more, and remember; I sit on some powerful secrets, so my horizons may just be larger than those judging him, or me; or our expressed thoughts. For one example, yes Lincoln was a hero of mine. But people in my family back then, passed onto my grand mother; that a powerful witch was in his life, in the two decades preceding his presidential administration. Do any one of you out there think that I can personally identify with his hidden gem of a power-house secret, our great PRES-16 and his DARK SHADOW? And yes, he was #16. This is no ordinary number; from the letter 'P', to the true eternal age of the Almighty SSJKK, and way way way way way more; but not for today, and this blog. So why my hero, when I am all for freedom, no slavery, equal rights carried out to the extreme and ultimate degree, at least in the USA, since I am totally against our quintessential hippocracy, to boss other nations around, with that human rights crap; when we have anything BUT HUMAN RIGHTS for so many of us here in fucking America, just as the great man, Mister L.F. Said last dam ass Saturday. Why Spell-Checker has no correct word or spelling, I don't know; as I am 100% perfectly fucking positive that this word exists. I've god dam heard it used all of my current-me lifetime which is just shy of sixty-one years, but back on point, shall we, folks? I was speaking for what then was called, ''the union'', and now would be quickly in our times a buck and a half later, simply called, AMERICA; and being who I was born as, 90% Caucasian, and ten percent super family closeted secret, NOT; this just made him my hero, from all the propaganda bull shit that I learned in the school system, and as we all learn in the school system. I am more angry at all of the white man's bullshit, than the African Americans, and here is why. I have come to learn that coffee-creams such as me are hated more by the billionaires, than any of the races are, coffee, or cream, because we are the race of people who could gray it all out over time, and all real movers and shakers, black and white, most likely fear us and hate us the most, and covertly just may be behind our lives destruction, more than I ever gave thought or attention to in the past, ninety-nine times over, and a million marchers on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Do I believe Lenny the great promoter knew the big family skeleton, back in the summer time of 1980, when my Chief Recording Engineer at RPL Sound Studio Labs introduced the two of us, after I cut those four demo tunes, THE MORNING LIGHT, LOST LOVE, LONG RIVER BLUES, and LOVE SO HIGH? ''You bet your ass'' I do, little Annie Cornfields Blowback Fieldreams Cutterlaw!!!!









Do I believe, that this getting together of Howard Solomon---Chief Recording Engineer, myself, and Mister McKinnon; was some powerful accident? Do I believe this was NOT some huge set up, for some wild outlandish, and totally bizarre reason? NO and NO; would be my response to this, under oath, not under oath, or under any circumstances imaginable; World Court at the Hague, and Federal Bureau of Investigation of 1988, up at your dam Cherry Hill, New Jersey Offices, that back then were on Route 70, right near the office of the Assistant to the Governor, William Reed. Yes blog readers, they put me on their famous “back burner”, to quote them; when I went into them with all of this back then. Worst still, my old pal Rob Andrews, totally ignored me, and mishandled things; when I visited him eight years later at his office, in Somerdale, New Jersey; across from the train station of the PATCO High Speed Line Train, and told his two snotty assistants, Mister Phil Patru, and Mister Steve Peterson, about my Atlantic City situation, with the near-future name-known clan of the Callio-McGuire-King people, and much more. But one thing, unlike the FBI Office of Cherry Hill in 1988, that I WILL GIVE to the Congressman's Office in 1996, was that they did investigate my aerial problems, and eventually concluded that I had some real problems that they just were not able to further assist me with, after Admiral Perry refused to reply or respond, to two official letters written on Congressman Robert Andrews Stationary, by Mister's Patru and Peterson.









I would tell all of you to get a life, but not one like mine. I promise you that total boredom beats the crap out of this fucking horrible shit. Still, you CAN SEE how a lot of my shit, peaked the interest of many people, and some quite prominent. But that is as meaningless right now in the grand scheme of my eternal hell, as a boy out on lake fishing in his boat, and after catching a ton of fish, a tiny little ant crawls across his motor and into the water, and drowns. I'm not trying to be Orson Ferris Wheel Wells here, or the third man, but some things, great as they may appear, just vanish like a due in a morning mist, when the whole picture starts to fucking illuminate all of the numerous dots that are involved.









So on one hand, we have the great Mister Abe 'Lincoln' saving his great union, America, from being divided, and most likely shortly thereafter, conquered by one or more of our not all that friendly world neighbors, of those times and days. But still, my hero because he was for human rights??? Not hardly. He saw trying to free Mister Black, as a political move to bolster his career, and also, to preserve and protect, his precious union, Mister America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTTTTTT, he had other things going on, that you will all have to either take me at my word for, regarding a woman that did not make it into the history books, or most likely, you won't take me at my word, and I can offer up no proof at all, beyond my word and my good name, and my family with its so many dark and preserved secrets from fucking hell!!!









Thanks for the ONES, Mizz Sleazebuckets Fondascuz. I now need to fucking compensate with my dam FIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555









First off, what Lenny did not understand, even though he shared with me the great words that I heard spoken by Mister Louis Farrakhan last Saturday, regarding the 400 year prophesied tyranny of Mister Black by Mister White, that is up in the year of 2019; the age that I happen to turn 65 not Middle Road in Berryville, mind you, but age 65; but Lenny did not understand or know, my secrets that even I did not know, OR DID THE SON OF A BITCH?????????

SO STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 0002.

No comments:

Post a Comment