Monday, August 17, 2015

I FUCKING DESPISE AUTOMATION

I restored my computer to a point in time a month ago or so and no change, FCC, ACLU, and others out there supposedly looking after my ever violated civil dam ass rights.


Is this stupidity and automation, or the RUMP barking out orders to Microsucks/Google to keep fucking with me, I'll never know the answer to that, how the fuckiGN shit could I possibly ever know the unknowable 4 crissake, YO?


But I do know that Firefox is now a useless browser for my blogging at blogger. Fortunately, my old one that was disabled some time back, does work, and it allowed me to blog last night and again today when I tried it, the good old fucking Internet Explorer.


You would think that if a customer is blogging for years, they would know when a problem happens, read the blogs, read my comments on their lousy no-help so called help pages, and then try and help me and fix the trouble. This turned off fucking cookie shit is ridiculous, I never turned off any cookie. This is all Mister dirt bag mother fucker King-RUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HA-HA-HA, he is real fuckiGN funny, huh Mister Ron Wirtz Senior, EX-ADA Prosecutor up in Camden county, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Sol, MW Galaxy (CCNJUSAESMWG)!!!!!!!!!


All lovely cute savants everywhere, and ugly rotten Macy Bunch Crews, ''THE END" YO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment