Thursday, August 20, 2015

CHAPTER 38, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE








I did not feel very well today, Sheriff sir. So I basically sat in bed and rested and watched bullshit on TV. I feel very hot and shitty, but a bit better than earlier today. Other than for one burst of crap in the morning and nanother this evening, things were quiet, of course why not, they made me sick, and isn't that enough? This morning was a real bad car stereo assault on me outside of my window, again, sir. This evening, the asshole nuts above me started some real loud fucking hammering, but then it stopped. These pricks are really on my dam nerves, however, sir.









JEEEEEEZE-LOUISE, it is sticky and hot tonight, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









AUGUST 20, 2015,

THURSDAY NIGHT AT 10:43,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 83 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-91/L-73).

WIND IS ESE AT 4, WITH GUSTING TO 12.

HUMIDITY IS 82%, FEELING LIKE 92.











Many people have no shame at all. Remember that a parallel universe exists somewhere, where you are me and I am you, for all those out here that this may pertain to. When you do horrendous junky stuff unto your brother, you do it to yourself, fifth dimensionally. It took the MASTER to understand this; and he was smart enough to never try and explain it the way Morianity tries, and fails at it so perfectly!!!!




























































Oh yes, these horrendous car stereo attacks are very bad, Sheriff, and I am amazed that no one else here has made any kind of a complaint against this monster criminal rapper, in league of course with TAWF-MILI-2-FORCES!!!!!!!!!! ''Sub-Sonics'', and the using of SOUND-WARFARE; is only done by the United States of America, no one else on the planet; and it is time that the great Prince who I know followed my blogs at one time, knows all of this!!!! It may be only my opinion, but I have been its target even before it was used in Waco, Texas against David Koresh and the Branch Davidian Cult in the early nineties.







What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.



IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?

IS THIS ONE BIT FAIR?













My Photo









2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN


© MARK WAYNE MOHR




HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA. WHAAAAAAA!!!

















Global Audience in shade ratio measurement:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers













































































HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, CHAPTER 38









Graph of Blogger page views







































































































Notice how the project with 'Atlantic Queen', is perfectly 'sandwiched in-between', no, not a Subaru Car Commercial and Andy Rooney of 60 minutes, great Flatliners Movie Cast and Directors; but in this case; between two MAJOR OTHER PROJECTS, that seem to have effected my entire life, in ways that go beyond phrases like, mind bending and brain breaking and bone chilling. You get the general idea here, folks!!!!







HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.







Next






Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983





Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:





































Contact me


On Blogger since December 2011

Profile views - 655

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books



Blogger Site asks Mountainpen: When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?



MOUNTAINPEN'S response:



Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.


















































































































More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image

Weather Map Controls
Regional Doppler Radar
Local
National



HERE COMES A NASTY FIRE ALARM GOING OFF, AT NINE PAST JANE WITCHBITCH ELEVEN THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!! PUBLIC HOUSING SUCKS A BIG HAERD THROBBING FUCKING DICK, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TRY LIVING LIKE ME FOR 61 YEARS AND SEE HOW UPBEAT AND GREAT YOU WILL BE FEELING AND WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My Photo





































I would be lying if I told any of you that I feel real MERRY, or for that matter, real REALE!

      Image result for images free funny faces

I only have a photo of Crowley, and it has been blacked out, so the one of Merry or her look-alike from those times, will have to do, Mizz Hollister and Steve!!!! Still, the great secrets of so much also are about sound, huh Mister Pennock and Mister Koresh!!!



The Ladder Engine people are here on scene and have deactivated th fire alarm. Someone on my floor was shouting real loud a few minutes ago, so it is probably my whack job enemy nabes that caused it, AGAIN!!!



One thing that I am not clueless about, Mister Mayor, and Tandy Corporation; and that is that sound is a science of war and has been used by POWERFUL SCOTT RANSOM PEEPS FOR AGES, against enemies. This dates all the way back Biblical Jericho, and not the island area in New York. I like Lenny Briscoe's response here however. He would add in about now, “But still”!
Oh Lapplane Joan and Earring Joan of all slobs everywhere, huh CUZZ; maybe we all are totally clueless except for you. I kbnow my CUZZ would agree with me on that one, but he'd most likely insist on removing the word 'MAYBE'!!!
    Image result for images free funny faces




I'll say this dam much, lads and lassies. This girl is the spitting image of Dawn-Marie King, just as Merry is on that photo above. So just who are these great posters of these pix aniwho, one must wonder. The only reason I had to enjoy the tiniest pasrt of my kidnapping with Dawn and Ann was when Dawn got mad, she'd get right in your face and cover my lips with her delicious spit!!!!



This photo depicts just how sexy those wet lips were, and those lovely showers I would take on many occasions by having her shouting next to my face. WEEEEEEE!!!


Hay people, I'm just keeping it fucking real around here. That's a lot better than 1970 when I had to keep it REALE down at the town to the south of Atlantic City, called Ventnor.
      Image result for images free funny faces


















THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.















WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.














If I ever told it all; this world would die today!!!






    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







And I wouldn't want that to happen, so I will shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)











WOWSER DOOGIE HOWSER; I no longer even try to figure out these markets. I do believe in REALITY-3 however. I supposed I truly always have. But it so complicated a subject that I honestly do not know yet, how to begin really delving deeply into it on my blogs, even after ten solid years now, good people out there!!!!!!!!







DDDDDDDid I SSSSSSSAY SSSSSSSomething untrue or offensive to you, TTTTTTTommmmmey boy??? When I was molested sexually in the summer time of 1970 by this dude; he never would have been that upset when he saw me get off that jitney bus, after I had come back from watching the Atlantic City Fireworks Show, that late night of the fifth of July, as it was rained out on the fourth back in 1970, and the tiny little crescent sliver moon was there setting shortly after sundown, if he did not know about the year prior to this time to the dam ass tee!!! And yes dear folks, I remember every ugly detail in vivid ugly color, of all the Atlantic City hellish fucking nightmares, dear sweet adorable wonderful awesome marvelous treriffic world!!!!!!!!!!!!! No dam repressed memories going on here, YO!!!!













AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA!POOR FUCKING FOLKS HAVE RIGHTS TOO IN THIS WORLD, but only those Jack McCoy rights they can defend. If we don't fight and shout out to authorities, they will end up taking every cent from us, and leave us at their doorstep, to be THEIR TOTAL FUCKING SLAVES; and I refuse to go back to the days of slavery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I popped out of some wild NIGHTMARE when I was dreaming it was the morning of August 15 in 1986. It seems I cannot ever get back to the universe I left before I hit my bed, at that Cherry Hill home of magic pharmaceuticals and soon to come MISS LEE TEENAILS!!!!!!!! Oh Lordess (SAR) (AH), what a lovely world I am stuck in. It is not the world but a game called GTNOTG. Maybe I am tied up in a shop on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, Geraldine Supergirl Shahpals. WOW MACY STACEY MACKEY. The fate awaiting all flesh, is my only salvation. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!



Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida Television.















Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











My blogs, archive them.


















THE WEATHER BUG,

In Partnership With

and shared by this blogger, who may be contacted through:


Local Weather Cameras





Fort Pierce, FL 34950



Change Location




Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953






















































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.

ALONG WITH THE GREAT WEATHER BUG APP, WEEEE!











Oh boy, this fucking cam totally stinks!!! Why won't this reset and repair, YO??????????????????????????????????







Yes sir, in a few years, I will be swimming in the moolah. But not because of any lawsuit. It is way better than that. Still, things were seen and reported. Someone who visits this building was seen putting weird round bugs into my car somehow, and I had to empty a fucking full can of 'RAID' into the hot car and let it sit like that after coming back from my errands. They should all be dead, but it was seen, and my resident manager knows who did it, oh great Sheriff, sir. Well sir, when I went back to discuss this a few months later as she told me to do, she said, “Mark, what are you talking about, we never had that conversation”. Does this earn me either a MACY-PASS or a MACY-WOW, kind sir????????????











I am fully aware how far out and fantastic all my stuff seems to be, and I know it is all the truth and also know that those all around me think I went totally mad long ago. That's just reality, son; to quote you, Dennis Snyder!



    • Image result for images free funny faces









It was no fun at all, being kept by the two zoo-keeping wardens, Ann King and her daughter Dawn-Marie. But I lived through this hell on top of my physical agony and other Otammic-Milituforce drama and trauma, and here I am today, living in Fort Pierce, Florida, and still alive and breathing, the gods willing. The minute they are not willing, this is when we all kiss the mud, bite the dust, and meet the Queen, in more ways than one, and without any TV repairs, or visits to northeast Philadelphia. WOW THAT, great awesome Macy Bunch! And a big JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE too. I was shocked that ann turned on me, but blood is thicker than water, and Frank Lombardo appears to be right all along. I was brought up with a mother who didn't put much stock on 'family'. A lot of people pay homage and lip service to their so-called ideas. I do not wander or vacillate from my basic truths and principles. Not a brag folks, and if anything, maybe it is a curse for me. I don't care about anything, and at this point, wish I could move into an entirely new life and forget this ever happened at all. I swear to all that is holy, that this is the truth. Dawn really did in fact, bring it one. We all know that. Hopefully now, a cosmic justice will punish her for hurting an already tormented soul so badly, after I did no more than favor after favor for this wretched entity, that passed herself off for a human being.



    Image result for images free funny faces





I think a lot of people are just totally clueless, from the greatest scientific minds to the greatest folks of holiness and the cloth. That is just my little and meager 'IMHO', but the mighty Mashell Daniels of 1980, did and I imagine still would, entitle me to it. Thank you great lovely MD, AKA 'Doctor-RPL'. Between my late relative, Heinz Gottwald permitting me, and you entitling me; maybe I should be doing a little better by now in this horrible life. Only guess what you two; I AM NOT. All I am, Prophets of Nothing out there, is ''I AM HERE”. This applies to both 1988, as well as right now, huh Copyright Office and my musical projects spanning the years 1975-2013. From the great old movies to all Roy Rogers without the Dale Evans; being clueless is not much fun, especially when the result of it is a direct endless hell from horrible monster people who literally thrive and gobble up, other folks' miseries and sufferings. Linda Ronstadt the great country vocalist, back in 1978 called it right on the money in one of many great hit songs. Poor poor pitiful me. Holy Ringworm Scratching Molly Moley without any meal-clubs or great classic teen movies. Teen bitches, chemtrails, Sally Star imitating daughters and so much more; YO when will it all ever end, Almighty Scylla Goddess? Do I stay so clueless forever that I too will be clinging to a pool wall in the deep end, and looking like a total fool, now or twenty years ago, known humanly as a score of time, and Astrally as a BRIPAR. Don't die on me Stoddard McGuire Paul. We both have our most prized possessions to think about all the time, huh Grave-Smiles. Yeah, I'm clueless Mister Mayor. Like Hyundai DUH!



    Image result for images free funny faces













All I can say, is that I do keep my word, and my enemies know that. If they allow me to live, I will not rescind or renege. I have very very little in the world, materially, but I have my good name and good word, actually, via the kidnapping, my good name and credit are gone. Still, I have not lost my word and my honor. I can sit here all up set, or I can just keep marching along strong in the knowing that I know and God knows, that I am not a monster, unlike the mighty evil Milituforce!



I WILL KEEP THE SECRETS, AS YOU ALLOWED ME NOT

TO CHOKE TO FUCKING DEATH, AND A DEAL IS A DEAL









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment