Friday, August 28, 2015

CHAPTER 53, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE


CHAPTER 53,

HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE





Starting on Wednesday in the early afternoon, on 19 August of 2015, and I believe the eighth anniversary to my major UFO-encounter at the Cifaloglio job on 08-19-07, I have under a very brutal mother fucking cunt eating total death siege. I can honestly say with a full knowing, and I would say this under oath, in any American or world court, with full consequences for maximum imprisonment for perjury, which normally is five years; that NOT A ONE OF YOU OUT HERE ON THIS PLANET, WOULD BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS AND REMAIN EVEN 20% SANE. So I think I am doing quite mother fucking remarkably at 50% sanity, quite personally, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









But still people, I truly hope now that you can see plainly, that following the instructions and great advice of the mighty and wonderful New Jersey ADA-Prosecutor, mister Ron Wirtz Senior, of the early and middle nineteen-nineties, is no easy task by any means whatsoever. When your entire life is being screwed with making you beyond mother fucking miserable 24-7-365.2422, you try and see how well any of you buttwipes could do with this wonderful advice. Sure it works, it works like a charm. If I could let it all roll of my back, then I would not be endlessly robbed of all of my very necessary LIFE-ENERGY, for a lack of any better, or more scientifically expressed terms.









When this life-energy is not robbed and stolen from me, such as in the days before this nightmare started back on 15 August in 1986, my random luck was just like any of yours out here, folks, 50-50 in long running play, on any and all 50-50 chance tests. But after this date, my LRP-LUCK is about 20 percent minimum, endlessly in deficit. It may average out running only in the red by 3-5% for many a day, and then I come to get get a week like this one, and POW, every day leaves me with 30 and maybe 40 or 50 percent of my energy robbed and stolen by the jerk off mother fucking bastard squat licking sub-scum MILITUFORCE, abbreviated by me many times to, the (M2F)!









Boy, Sheriff sir, an I disappointed an disgruntled with the way law enforcement has chosen to handle my persecution, but then, I suppose I more than anyone else should know that this is just to be expected as par for the fuckiGN course, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!

      Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara













One thing I can promise all of the planet, as I have observed it quite carefully and with very major scrutiny, YO. Magnesonic knows and catalogs all of th epain and suffering that the fucking dirt ball M2F puts me through, and eventually; it will come to repay those offenders of my basic human rights who thought nothing of totally fucking trashingmy entire cunt huffing adult life. Probably this includes my entire life, and I just was not as aware of all of this, as a younger person. It was Jim Burr in 1973 in the PCI Computer School of Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG, who put me onto why my entire life, even by standards back then, appeared to be totally going wrong at every turn, down to an unexplainable and beyond outlandish endless series of any possibility thing always going so deadly fucking dick licking wrong!




          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara




THE END, ALL MOTHER FUCKING WONDERFUL SAVANTS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment