Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CHAPTER 21, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE

(CHAPTER 21, HELL IS FIXED)

Gawky Gaukauk the great cat professor from Teck Bay Mystery School of Province Olympia told me some incredible shit last night, only it wasn't last night. Last night was just where I dreamed that I would wake up soon and remember something. I am very used to that way of thinking now, and have been for a decade almost I suppose. It is amazing to sit in a class while this giant panther cat talks and gives a lecture to a thousand students in a gargantuan sized classroom, that otherwise would resemble normal college classrooms, and I have seen many of them here in waking life, both here, and in parallel universes. But it truly amazes me how the first ten minutes after waking, I know a million things that I can never retain for very long inside my tiny amount of conscious brain recall. It was never designed to be that powerful, not even the brains of a hundred Einstein's. Still, just the memory of holding so much powerful wisdom really fucking blows my mind, people.




My dirt bag nabes across from me must have had a dozen illegal guests over last night, as that door was like a flushing sewer this morning, slowly and continually expelling one after another after another. JEEEEEEZ-LOUISE!!!!!!




It is supposed to be another very hot and humid day, but nothing like the southwest, where those wonderful cities like Phoenix and Houston are going to be far fucking worse, praise SAR.




Why I brought up Steve from 1974 is my own bizz. A lot of genius jerk offs out in this world think they have so much all figured out and don't know fucking beer from a can of stale fucking beans. Even why I talk about the Fascitar is my own bizz, and I never told all of the YYYY's behind it on any blog, despite telling a lot. Even down to who it was that fate or RAW was behind transferring this data to me, cosmically speaking, is my own bizz. Even my great marvelous sixth cousin four times removed thinks he knows, and I promise him, no sir! We'll leave things right there since he is busy at th emoment finding his pathway to catapult himself into becoming th emost powerful man on Earth. WEEEEEEEE! Hey, in much of localized surrounding parallel parts of the hyperspace, we all know there are two of them, one 'R' and one 'D' that get in, one over here, one over there, and so forth. Towel seepage and hyperspace equation is way too complicated to even think of tackling enough right now, so as to be able to properly or accurately use, for making any 100% predictions beyond those great two peeps. And personally, I couldn't care less, Oranthal Medical Center J.S. Of 1970!




Times change so fuckiGN rapidly and I am one of the few anymore and totally realize same; who wants so bad to have things go back to the great days of between a half century and a century ago. Still, we could discuss times way before that, when I was born in Germany; and did some pretty beyond despicable and unspeakable things. And as I speak, and no wonder; here is a major fucking right side Morty Mortino death angel attack, striking me while I type. Now he is gone from this room, and good fucking riddance! WORD-DISAPPEARING fucking hacking just struck my blog, Federal Communications Commission at five past ten this Tuesday dirt-bag-morning, YO! They just did this hack-attack again, FCC, FBI, AG Pam Bondi, and Sheriff K.J. Mascara, YO! Don't you wonder just what these fucking jerk off worthless loser trash bastards are truly so afraid of that I am trying to say all these years, I mean really folks, be real and come fucking on with it already? Every single time I try to get deep or say something, it is clockwork fucking precision with the hacking, and my ten year blog here, PROVES THAT I AM SPEAKING THE TOTAL FUCKING TRUTH HERE; LADS AND LASSIES!





MY MY MY, Doctor Family Stations Incorporated HAROLD CAMPING.




My Photo




2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR





All I did was open up the dam door a crack for today, but later on, just how I fit into a lot of this, will be harped on. It may be only my opinion, but I have been its target even before it was used in Waco, Texas against David Koresh and the Branch Davidian Cult in the early nineties. For example, doors are banging all morning today, and now these fucking asshole nabes are shouting and their barking yelping dogs are going to town, out in my hallway, as they have no consideration about disturbing their nabe, me. But is lack of consideration really the reason for all this noise, or is someone or something, Captain fucking J.T. Kirk, putting them up to doing this, in one way or another, and this means this, along with half a century of people annoying me constantly with major fucking noise-assaults?


What do you think of this story?
Click here for comments or suggestions.












Jesus Christ Almighty, some mother fuckers have no shame at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's more, they never did, and they never will.


AUGUST 11, 2015,
TUESDAY MORNING AT 10:19,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 86 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY------(H-86/L-72)
HUMIDITY IS 75, FEELING LIKE 92.
FORECAST HIGH TODAY IS 92 DEGREES.
WINDS ARE SW AT 3, WITH GUSTING TO 7.



    Image result for images free funny faces




WeatherBug Photos



    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!


OK so I fucked up and printed Dennis's photo instead of Dawn's. Sorry about that Chief Maxwell and lovely tall Barbara Feldon! Another mother fucking WORD-DISAPPEARING HACK, FCC, YO! This is getting on my mother fucking cunt lapping noives here Sheriff sir, YO my pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




CRACKPOTS FROM NEW JERSEYAND FLORIDA

OR SO SAYS WFMU INTERNET RADIO AND JASSON THIEF FORREST


Mark_from_njMark_from_nj
Mark_from_njMark_from_nj


This is going to be a bad mother fuckiGN day, kind fucking folks, YO. JANE WHORE SHITBITCH FONDA JUST FUCKING NAILED MY ASS ON PAGE ELEVEN OF ELEVEN, A-----G-----A-----I-----N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





Mouse jumping and word disappearing hacking is major, BOB MCDOWELL-FCC!!!! My daughter would say this so perfectly and great back in 1972 out in the yard near the fence; “I KNOW”. Was I really wrong, Mister Franklin and great U.S. © Office Examiners from 1989?

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.


Next







Whoever is sharing my life with me just as the collective is sharing their life with all of you out there too individually whether you want to believe me or not as it matters zero in so far as altering that truth; but they always know when I want to get into powerful shit, and then do all they can to fucking interrupt and halt me from doing it. This is because they know that if anyone alive with true power and authority were to ever take me seriously enough to give me a chance to really prove all of this to them and the world, things would alter a million times bigger overnight, than all this fuckiGN shit since 1960 through right now today. I promise all of you that this is the fuckiGN cunt absolute accurate total truth!!!!!!!!!!!!



MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW
















END OF THIS TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












































      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces









You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
MY NABES ARE BAD TODAY, SHERIFF SIR!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment