Saturday, August 29, 2015

CHAPTER 55, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE






CHAPTER 55



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE







Diana came around all evening long this Saturday, with beautiful and colorful inter-cloud and cloud-ground lightning. Words fail me for describing her awesome beauty. IWALU so much, baby-blond.





Strange shit happened this morning, waking me up to it. Super loud cricket action was inside my apartment at one of my windows, and it was literally deafening. I walked over and opened the blinds up and it stopped. You always know for sure when that happens, that indeed it was a cricket/crickets. I forgot to mention, that for a second dam time, a large honey bee was walking around on my carpet a week ago or so, and naturally again, I killed it like I did the first one. I pay rent here, and all invaders and freeloaders will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Diana not only was with me with her lightning, but her lovely full moon is above me shining so brilliantly white and incredibly gorgeous. Thank you teen goddess.







I have been told in a way that no one needs to know, that there is no way for me to escape my soon to follow total fucking doom. Oh well, after this, no one can hurt me anymore, ever again. So boo hoo hoo, and wo wiz fucking me! I know no one's heart breaks for fucked up jerked off asshole monster bad-guy me. WHAAAAAAAAAAA!








Doctor Mayohold's twin cousin, of Albert Einstein, ''perfect together'', as the great ex-Homeland Security Chief, Mister Thomas Kean, would say so great, back in the eighties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlike Cuzz Donald; he grew up and cut his dam hair!!!!!!!!



















OH THE GODS, PLEASE HOLD THAT DAM MAYO.






Mayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo ClinicMayo Clinic
































© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)

My Photo




Hi there lovely Diana. Yes I see your lovely lightning flashing outside at 1:36 AM, on this 30 August, Sunday, of 2015, sweet baby girl!





















































Connect With Us


Connect With Us

Legal & Policy














Share

954-265-0000

Richard M. Harrell, MD Richard M. Harrell, MD


Specialties: Endocrinology







Memorial Physician Group Member

Richard M.  Harrell, MD










Mark_from_nj
















My Photo







2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN





© MARK WAYNE MOHR






END TRANSMISSION.DIANA WANTS ME TO COME TO BED.












No comments:

Post a Comment