Saturday, August 1, 2015

HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, CHAPTER 3




HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE


CHAPTER 3





Satan attacked me big time, after I decided to basically stop my blogs for a few months. I still am not going to tell what I was about to until I get a real audience, but I am going to keep the record updated and informed to shit that Satan pulls on fucking me.


SATAN just fucking cunt crashed this O;en Office program that I do these blog documents on, for no reason; other than the mother fucking twat licking bastard knows, that I am going to say major shit, Attorney General Bondi, and Federal Bureau of Investigation, and ACLU, and Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This incident happened around just shy of a quarter before eight in this already super botbar fucking Saturday morning, not that every mother fucking day isn't super fucking dick eating BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There will be some punishment for this morning attack, and that is far from all this monster fucking dirt bag has done to me just since last mother fucking pussy huffing night, folks!


First I will tell what is happening for the record, and I could care fucking OJS Medical Center 1970 less; whether anyone reads this or not, that matters or counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


First off, a nasty fire alarm struck and woke me up after I had been asleep a short while, around eleven last night somewhere, I honestly don't remember anything other than it was before midnight came around. My enemy family and MILITUFORCE people wanted to make me write more on my blog, as I had just posted up that I was going to stop for a while since all I have up here anyway, are enemy agents and family trash, or else these pricks would push for me a little bit, instead of make a mockery out of my god dam fuckiGN endless suffering and hell on Earth!



Come to think of it, let me amend what I said about the order of incidents above. It was a horrendous nightmare or worse, that woke me, and then five minutes after that, while sipping on some cold water to try relaxing again before returning back to sleep; THAT is when the fire alarm struck me, and I knew it was no cunt chewing fucking ass coincidence, YO BRAH!!!



Now for the nightmare or whatever it truly was. I was with Goddess Diana at Ricktown Manor where we live together on the Astral Plane (Purgatory), and we were near the great Flower-Wing at one end of the house that is totally opposite where my mom has a large fancy restaurant. What we were going to do is not anyone's concern on this plane of life where these words for the most part, will be read and examined, now or in places ahead, on the fourth dimension. Just as we got to the door that leads to the Flower-Wing from the wing next to it, Diana's brother, Apollo-Lucifer opened it from the other side and grabbed me, and called me a Woccachimalkine; meaning in Purgatory, on Province Olympia, a filthy swine, as well as an untrustworthy pile of garbage. Then he puffed at me real loud as though he was trying out for a part in the three little pig story with the huffing puffing big bad dirtbag wolf. As soon as he did this; I found myself frozen in my bed and back here on the waking world realm that psychics refer to as the Physical-Plane of existence, and really is merely the HYPERSPACE! I couldn't move and I was awake, or totally believed I was. Apollo-Lucifer, who folks here in waking world reality call SATAN; began grabbing my fingers, and literally breaking them off of my hands one by one, causing me beyond describable excruciating agony, cubed, Cuban, and cubed in Cuba squared! As I said, after this hellishness was over, I was permitted to awaken out of this shit that he had put me into. Then as told, five minutes later give or take a minute or so, came the fucking nasty ass fire alarm. I knew SATAN'S ATTACK was no bullshit at that fuckin point, not that I needed a second part of this play from fucking cunt hell to convince me, of course!!!!



Now I am going to tell you what happened when I left the Publix that horrible fuckiGN day when that horrible lady assaulted me verbally for doing nothing other than apologizing for nearly running into her which would have been a total accident even if it had happened, and it didn't! A man took my cart to my car as they do sometimes when it is very mobbed in there and they run low on available carts from the place inside the store where these are kept. As I was putting the grocery bags into my car, he told me he would be in touch with me, and that he was Steve from Philly, Patty's old friend and mom's old coworker. I let him write down my phone number and told him it was listed in case he lost it. I won't do a cousin Donald here, and print it on this blog. He had one of those miniature golf course short pencils in his pocket, and he took out a candy rapper also in his pocket, and wrote down my full ten digit number, saying he was leaving to go back to Pennsylvania at the end of the month, and would call me when he got settled in and that he knew of my blogs and that we needed to talk about the great somnambulist Patty-Paula before I go and get myself killed with this blog. Sure enough since that day, things got worse and worse, if that is even mother fuckiGN at all conceivable, YO. Also, he never called me, and I doubt that he will, but he did have a friend of his tell me some things and I have to leave shit right there. He said to always watch out for McGuire until the day that either he or I bite the dust, whichever comes first. As for what his friend managed to tell me about two months later; all I am safe to say is that Steve began wondering some shit back around 1995, and that a friend of his also went to my high school back in 1967 before leaving for California, and that they both knew a classmate of mine, and is why she went to Haddonwood in 1995 to see how much she could learn from me without my getting suspicious that she was just there for that purpose. How does the mother fuckiGN news media say this, “The plot just keeps on thickening and thickening”???????????????? As for Atlantic City, hey Sally if you are out there and I doubt it, or if PP is and still is in touch; tell her that she can to this day, since the law allows for ongoing conspiracies to knock statutory limits off the books; sue all these horrible pricks in Atlantic City for defamation of character, from that 1998 rumor they and their powerful Trenton-DJ peeps and club peeps, all started about her lesbian shit. She really should contact me, as together, we could end up really suing these fuckiGN monsters from hell, Paul sir. I'll let you have 50% of my share as a finders fucking fee if you wish to discuss this offer with Sally, YO! After my rotten daughter has pulled off all of this horror and showed me her totally despicable side; well, it is only fitting PP, and I am just making you the offer since you like $ a little more than I do. I no longer care about anything beyond getting fuckiGN justice, for all that has been done by these demons from the hot-lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Another attack last night and the second one of the day FRIDAY, where they interrupt the signal somehow from my cable box causing a blue blank screen on the TV, and the wire that is yellow in color going out from the box and into the video-machine, needs to be jiggled up and down to restore the signal back. This has gone on with five machines now, so it is not th evideo machine, but is a real attack, and Comcast told me when they ran their test, that they get no retyurn signal at all on my box. Obviously some fuckign enemy of mine, has routed the signal through a 'divertor-box' that they control; so they can fucking annoy me, and illegally screw with me; whenever they so desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Federal Communications Commission, are you ever going to care about my LOST FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS?


All of these things and others still not told, totally fit neatly into the package that the first two chapters of this new blog-book mentioned, regarding the true way that all of us exist in this so-called free-willed physical life plane!!!!!!!!!!!



But until I can get back home where I belong, to fight these monsters on their own fucking cunt turf; and get settled and stronger; I am not going to continue to cast my great pearls before a mindless group of a few dozen sine. All they do is work against me, and all I am doing is handing these mother fuckers the ammunition from which to accomplish their dastardly fucking evil deeds. That makes me more than just my own worst enemy, but rather a total fucking asshole fool. The quintessential fool of the pool, quite literall, huh old 1995 palamine?????????

    Image result for images free funny faces




So move over Dawny-Girl; and make room for another patient from the great Milituforce-Caused Sike-Ward, or (MCSW) for a shorter abbreviation, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Image result for images free funny facesMy Photo





END FUCKING TRANNY; SWEET ROTTEN GRANNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment