Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CHAPTER 48, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, SUBTITLED, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS WORTHLESS SHIT




CHAPTER 48, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE



Hammering Whore is at it again upstairs, at 3:13. Also Diana has come around, and has really pretty colors to show off for me. Also, I had a nice chat with another Comcast Agent, in the Billing Department. I will get an eleven dollar credit for my service interruption. When the right things are done, I blog it every bit as fast and importantly as when the wrong stuff is done to me. It goes both ways, and I am no ogre or scoundrel. But what's right is right, and even though we are 17 decades away from the times of President A. Lincoln; right still should make might, and speaking of right and wrong, I just took another wrong and another assault, a major fucking computer hack, as if you could care in the least, all you authorities out there that believe I'm just a mother fucking nut-case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Now the enemies must pay for this horrible assault on me today with some more powerful hidden truth. Do you want to know why Bob McDowell was made such a popular figure in government circles? ME. How about the great Congressman Andrews? Yeah you got it, me again. How about, well, this can go on and on, and if you choose to not believe a word that I say; well, it changes nothing at all whatsoever, as this list is nearly in-exhaustive and it is definitely the absolute fucking truth, so help me GODDESS, SSJKK!!!! But without some facts, my words appear lame and beyond stupid, and I could just hear Judge Judy saying this right to me, if she were in this room and watching me type these words. She'd get that adorable cute expression on her face, that if anyone in the courtroom with the exception of Officer Byrd, got on their face; would result in an immediate ejection, without involving anyone from Univision.







Still, let me get right to it, and laugh all you want to. I have, and still could produce, under a court order, if I was dumb enough to ever try and really dare do this; several persons who would have to under oath unless they chose to commit legal perjury, one being Lenny McKinnon if he isn't holding up the Dice and dice 7-11 Store somewhere, and I don't mean robbing it, if you get my dam drift here my peeps; but he would tell you that Mister R. Marcucci and all his pals from England with long hair who got quite famous in music circles after Mister 'No-neck' discovered them on his TV-show; Mister Exploratronic Supermind, or his initials match; but anyway, symbolic infestations all over cosmos notwithstanding here folks; he would tell how RM and the creeping crawling musicians of the past; all knew I was more than just old enough ''chronologically'' to be a father, in October of 1969. Still, what parent who is reading these words right now, would not be extremely pissed off if their fourteen and three quarter year old son was taken out into a hallway at school for no real reason whatsoever, and told that exact quote in red font above? But if I ever say the wrong thing on a census form, or even open up my mouth in ways that is bearish for the economy; watch out Mark Wayne Fucking Pitiful Mountainpen Mohr!!!!









Can I prove some huge thing that went down with Rob Andrews after he sang four of my songs, two of which are publicly copyrighted, back before he became the great Congressman of Jersey? Not only can I, but so can his pals Albert P. and Angel. And the person who knows the most I didn't meet until 1997, good old wonderful 1997. don't mother fuckiGN even think about getting me started, let alone pulling on any real or fake hair, for that matter, kind world. Just fuckiGN don't, please! I am speaking of Sally Starr's friend's neighbor up in Sicklerville, New jersey, huh Mizz Camel Diners of CHERRY HILL! You know what mother fuckiGN ercs the living fucking turd chewing shit out of me, more than anything mother fucking else, even including all of this three decade death persecution; kind lads and lassies out here???????????????? I'll be more than happy to tell you. I am sitting on a lot more than just more juicy information that would keep the tabloids and the papa-rots busy for decades, BUTTTTTTTTT, I totally am 80-90% of the reason that it is all there and real and true. This to put it as condensed and simplified as humanly possible, is that there is a teenaged girl from a much higher reality than a trillion Einstein's and a trillion NSA's and NASA's, and all of it, who just loves to play this endless fucking cunt game with me, AND ON TOP OF THAT, top corporations and all of Mister D. Trump's great pals, all know this is totally true and they know that the Mountainpen is not one bit crazy. But if you're waiting for any of them to ever come out and say BOO, let along Hotel Mascara 2010 or anything else, well then folks, you're way more deluded than you can ever hope to believe that I am YO!!!! Probably the two people on Planet Earth, as this once was three until Mister Steve kicked th edam bucket, Ether Madworld; but now, Mister Harris and Mister McKinnon are the only ones left who could come forward, and maybe they are both gone and have bitten the Queen's dust by now, or they might be off repairing a television set or two just north of Central Philly. And then came all great lab technicians. WOW Mister Macy, can it be true, whether it be sung by Mister fucking Pavarotti or by my late Aunt Barbara??????????????











We did not stay on this forbidden topic, and I assure you that I did not get too specific or name any names at all. Still, someone heard our private conversation, because in all of the times that I have gone up to this place since February; I NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT KIND OF A MAJOR ASSAULT ON TH ERIDE HOME, not to mention a major lightning storm that came out of nowhere, before I even pulled away in my car, to drive back home to Fort Pierce, fifteen miles to the south.









Not only did lightning follow me all the way home in a perfect mile to mile pattern; but even stopped when I stopped at a location to purchase something at a store. When I pulled into the place, some fucking asshole in a red sports car made a major stupid illegal turn and continued trying to hit my car, Sheriff Mascara sir, and I had to pull completely out of the area and then drive back to park, and fortunately, that mother fuckign asshole totally vanished, Sheriff Mascara sir. But ten minutes later as I walked out of th estore to the car and got into my car, that evil ugly fucking fighter plane flew over me right out of the thunderhead cloud, heading due south, and loud plabnes continued to dog me even after I got into my Public Housing fucking Building. So I immediately came in and di dthe previous blog to counterstrike these MILITUFORCE enemies.







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







HURT POOR MARK MOHR, AND WATCH THIS ENDLESS FUCKING SHIT GO ON, WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE. HOW CAN YOU LET THIS FUCKING SHIT GO ON, WITH OR WITHOUT ANY EXPANDED MIND TEMPLES OR DRAGNETS OR STAR TREKS??????????????




















A lot of mother fucking people are dead meat, and that you may take very literally, all of you enemies out there!!!!!!!!!







END OF THIS TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment