Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CHAPTER 24, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE








More Maps

View the previous image
View the next image


Weather Map Controls
Regional Doppler Radar
Local
National





























THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.



































WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key

Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Tornado Warning

WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert

Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box

Tornado Watch - Box

Flood Warning

Flood Watch

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Severe Weather Statement

Flood Statement

Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
















My Photo






































© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2015
MARK WAYNE MOHR












Contact me
On Blogger since December 2011
Profile views - 653

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?

Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.




















































WELCOME KIND PERSON.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA.








BOM Global Audience, represented in shade ratio:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!
AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- 1971 MICHAEL MCNULTY!







MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW















Somebody ought to return the favor to you, LION KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doctors; they are all a bunch of #$&*%#$@#$*(#$)&*@#$!!!!!!!

Mark_from_nj




AUGUST 12, 2015,
LATE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:54,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 92 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY------(H-94/L-75)
HUMIDITY IS 52, FEELING LIKE 100.
THE FORECAST HIGH WAS BROKEN AGAIN TODAY.
WINDS ARE SSW AT 3, WITH GUSTING TO 9.







WeatherBug Photos



    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!


























What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.




My Photo





2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR



Times change so fuckiGN rapidly and I am one of the few anymore and totally realize same; who wants so bad to have things go back to the great days of between a half century and a century ago. Still, we could discuss times way before that, when I was born in Germany; and did some pretty beyond despicable and unspeakable things. And as I speak, and no wonder; here is a major fucking right side Morty Mortino death angel attack, striking me while I type.



Gawky Gaukauk the great cat professor from Teck Bay Mystery School of Province Olympia told me some incredible shit last night, only it wasn't last night. It is so huge I am scared to get into it, but my dfamily knows what it is, and it is why I told about the forbidfden Halloween joke details in the great powerful '75 year, diction and all, © Office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Federal Communications Commission, I am getting a major freeze-hack of some kind, and you need to do your dam job to protect me from illegal activity and illegal mother fucking hackers and hacking, YO YO YO!!!


Some wild cloud formations are forming out to my west or to the left when I look out my northern exposure window here in my PHA apartment. I never saw anything exactly like this, and I have seen almost an infinite pattern of cloud formations in my more than 8,000 year time life repeating cycle, and other lifetimes also that I clearly recall.



It was supposed to be another very hot and humid day, but nothing like the southwest, where those wonderful cities like Phoenix and Houston are going to be far fucking worse, praise SAR. Well it was, YO!!!!
All mother fuckers hurting me are going to be so wiped out; they will spend a quadrillion mother fucking years begging me for mercy some day; while I kick, and puke on them, the entire time; and dam laugh!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Now I am getting a WEATHER alert from TWB,m so something is up,YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Alerts for Saint Lucie County

Number of Active Alerts:
1
Go to alert detail:
There is 1 active alert issued for Saint Lucie County
ALERT 1 - Earth Networks Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert  What is this?
A WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert is in effect until 5:56PM EDT Wednesday, August 12
Issue Time: 8/12/2015 5:11:00 PM
Valid Until: 8/12/2015 5:56:00 PM
Details   Storm Report


Thank you, TWB!!!!!!!!!!








Yes I do keep up, and I do watch news. These blogs try hard to keep current events out of them, as much as is humanly possible. When certain things or people, nauseate me sufficiently, to the point where I cannot refrain from speaking out, well, then I do just that. For now, I am happy to remain at basically zero decibels.






EVER SINCE 1980 THIS STARTED, AND TO QUOTE MISTER NON-DEEDEE ANDERTON OF THE SOON TO FOLLOW 'L&O' TV-SHOW; WHEN IT STARTS, ''IT STARTS''!


    • Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


It doesn't matter if one or twenty-five Dennis Snyder's say this to me, it is all the same truth or (reality).
THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.





You mother fucking missed me Jane Whore Fonda Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dam ass witch.


This is getting mother fuckiGN ridiculous, Mister Mack Camp Chesapeake Kaiter of 1967, sir. Fuck that soap in my dam ass mouth, buddy. SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-PAM. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING WONDERFUL DEBRA MARATTO, RESIDENT MANAGER OF THIS PHA BUILDING, HERE AT FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG!!!!!!!! Well, no need to do this, but there are things going on around here that are non-bloggable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well for right now aniwho. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.



There are some real dark and ominous clouds out there to me' ol' west, you ol' buccaneers!!!! AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCBULTY FROM 1971, YO!




I wont lie. Diana (Lightning) really blows my mind. Her beauty, her splendor, she leaves me in here thinking of nothing else but being with her on the Astral-Plane at some lovely park and water fall, making beyond wild hot passionate love to her for what would seem here on Earth in waking mortal life, to be a thousand years or more without stopping to so much as breathe or speak. The gods all know that I love you beyond any possible way of typing words to you,my electron!!!!!!!!!!!



Everything is just real pussy huffing funny, huh Mike McNulty?????? And ALL GREAT CASTRO BROTHERS, MY BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Screw fucking you, (WD-HACK) hacker!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA.
























Diana came back again also, with lovely colorful dazzling displays of her scrumptious lightning. She knows I want to literally eat her up. She is just so awesome, and beyond ravishingly gorgeous, YO! YEAH, that was a PIP, Twilight Zone Mister Billy Mummy; so where are you when I really turd huffing need you, lovely LIGHTNING??????????? I MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' NEED YOU RIGHT IN MY MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' BED; GIANT COIL, AND MY ENDLESS LOVE. YOU NEED TO BURN AND FRY ME OUT OF THIS HORRENDOUS AND ETERNAL MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' NIGHTMARE HELL CUBED, CUBAN; AND SUPER MOTHER ' FUCKIGN' CUBAN, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THIS 'FUCKIGN' SHIT IS JUST MORE NAILS IN THEIR BIG FAT THROBBING COCK LICKING COFFIN, GREAT PEEPS OUT HERE, YO!!!!

THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO BE CURED OR TREATED FROM WHAT THEY ALL DID TO ME IN 1983, AND NOT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS ARE INNOCENT, THAT ARE ON MY MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' BLOGS, NOT A ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU WILL FIND THAT I WON'T DIE AS EASILY AS YOU THINK I WILL. IT HAS BEEN TRIED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' RAT ASS BASTARD BOTTOM FEEDERS.
































































It has gone up to 93 degrees, with the heat index now at 103, over at Fort Pierce Airport where these TWB readings come from, YO!!! W—O—W THAT!!! Yes Microsoft Lightbulb, I know you just changed two of my minus signs into a line, thank you, YO BRO!!! SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, how about putting in these dam ass hurricane doors, Mizz Debra M????



HI DIANA MY LOVE. HER LIGHTNING IS HERE WITH ME, SO LET ME POST THIS BLOG UP NOW. I LOVE YOU BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''SHE KNOWS''!!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment