Saturday, August 8, 2015

CHAPTER 16, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE

I HAVE A 93,000 VIEWED BLOG, YET BLOGGER WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO POST BLOGS THAT EXCEED 100 PAGES. THEY ALWAYS ERROR ME OUT AND DISALLOW ME TO DO THIS. I DON'T MOTHER FUCKING THINK THIS IS FAIR, FCC AND ACLU.






































HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, CHAPTER 16


Well kind viewers, whoever you all truly are; I have been under some fucking death siege, that you could only wonder and scratch your heads about; even if you were in overseas combat. I am quoting a coworker of mine, from the Westville, New Jersey, USA, print shop, back in 1977, called Mars Graphics. His name was Frank Wunder, and he was a good friend of a cousin of the famous football player of the times, Joe Namath. His name was John Namath. Frank and John and Steve McGinty the boss, and I, were sort of pals; in a boss-employee kind of a way. I told on older blogs how Mister McGinty got mad at Frank Wunder one day and to quote his quick rant to him, while they were at the cutting machine; you know, like the one at the Federal mint that turns those large sheets of money into the individual bills that we use to make purchases, and to this day I remember what he said. He said, “You're on my shit list turkey”! He meant it too. Still, the point was something frank Wunder said to me as Steve walked by us one day in the bindery. He said, “This job is more difficult than being in the army, and I know as I was in fucking combat”!!! Shit like that stays with you, well, I'll speak for my mother fuckiGN self here and say, it stayed with me for sure YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is what the MILITUFORCE fucking cunt did to my OPEN-OFFICE 3.1 program earlier today, Sheriff Mascara sir. There seems to be no way to erase or stop it. If you click to open the original blog that once was CHAPTER 15, and now is merely CHAPTER-15-A-VANISHED; all that happens is in a few seconds it freezes, and the page count system at the bottom left of the screen, counts infinitely, adding so-called pages that never show up. I let it count all the way up to fuckiGN cunt twelve thousand. If I never again open that document up, hopefully this will contain the damage. You click on the fucking shit that appears when you manually boot off and then back on again, from the program, that begins a recovery process, with the option to cancel; so I hit the cancel, but even when you do; the program keeps the fucking shit, since it was not lost in an unsaved way. So if I never open it again, it will most likely just lie fuckiGN dormant inside of my PC and cyberspace. Who fuckiGN knows anything for sure, when it comes to these assholes and their stupid ass invention that started all of this shit, cousins of my Oaklyn, New Jersey dentist as a youth back in 1972, Dock Wozniak, and Gates and Jobs. The 3-Stooge Garage Crew that changed a beautiful world into HELL CUBED & CUBAN forever!!!!



Thank you lovely LIGHTNING for coming around a short while back earlier this afternoon when you know how much I needed you near me, my lovely blond-teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am doing all that I can to get home and away from this horrible fuckiGN cunt eating nightmare FLORIDA, where I have suffered so terribly for nearly five dick licking years now at the hands of the TAWF-MILI-2-FORCE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ Almighty Goddess.





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment