Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CHAPTER 21-22-23/A-B-C, PART TWO, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE






































Microsucks and their fucking pain in my dick licking ass update. They have really mother fucking screwed up my cunt chewing computer early this god dam evening with a 25 part update that took three hours almost to go in. Instead of things running better and faster, it is all clogged fucking up with their dam ass fucking garbage!!!!!!!!!!!






Why I brought up Steve from 1974 is my own bizz. A lot of genius jerk offs out in this world think they have so much all figured out and don't know fucking beer from a can of stale fucking beans. Even why I talk about the Fascitar is my own bizz, and I never told all of the YYYY's behind it on any blog, despite telling a lot. I will go on with this as soon as I post up the time date weather page.



My Photo




2006-2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(BOM) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR



AUGUST 11, 2015,
TUESDAY NIGHT AT 8:03,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 87 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY------(H-94/L-72)
HUMIDITY IS 70, FEELING LIKE 97.
WINDS ARE SE AT 12, WITH GUSTING TO 17.


Why I brought up Steve from 1974 is my own bizz, but it time for my viewers to be taken one level higher.


MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW






































What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.


Well, let me tell it to you first, and stop acting like a positron from the anti-matter universes, that travel backward in time and in our matter universes, we know as electrons.



My life changed forever, after meeting Jim Burr, Steve, and Patty. I never met any of these people first or last, or in any way that normal human time corresponds to in the rigid and austere manner, that human beings insist on seeing things, due to their limited interactions within it, for their entire human lives. But this wild trilogy of so-called human entities, leaving that right there for now; is a lot more than any blog or blogger, could ever hope to fully portray, even given unlimited time, energy, and viewer-patience with said blogger.


Who really are these three people? Well, who really are you, and who really am I? After that question is asked, Rose Shakespeare, who is the real inventor of dreaming, and what gender is this creator-being/entity? Then a final query strikes like Neil Regan's lightning's Highview 1985 daughter; and that is, who and what is the ESS and bearing in mind I mean what I, Mark Wayne Mohr the human being, has labeled this group? For all I know they call themselves that, or any of a trillion other possible names, maybe even possibly remaining a nameless organization, they are, you know, like I AM! Hey I don't know, I'm just fuckiGN sayin'!







WeatherBug Photos



    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB, YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!




When you tell people that logic and reality dictates and fully instructs us to say, hey what is going on with hurricanes suddenly, over the past years that I left Jersey for Florida; only a total moron would be too quick to not seriously wonder and scratch a few hairs on their precious heads. Only a real total fucking moron for crissake!!!! I told you that time runs differently in both sides of my apartment because I have music that is from parallel universes where time runs at another speed in ratio to us here, and so I cannot keep clocks in both places, as it is too annoying to have to change the one that is not from this realm, back to normal time over and over again. This very same anomaly in time displacement is also what causes incredible changes and variations in our global weather patters, and has for a long time now. I don't care who wants to tell me I'm a fuckiGN cunt eating lunatic, YO, as I know th edam truth and will never ever forget 2011, and I don't think a few of you out here will either!!!!



When Merry Hollister was not permitted to go out trick or treating on Halloween back on 31 October of 1974, because she had been an incredibly bad girl for a few days leading up to then, she looked anxiously forward to the following Halloween in 1975, when Jim Burr and I escaped 1118 Linden Hill on a very Satanic Day, when NABES FROM HELL there, were totally celebrating that monster mother fucker and his existence and glorifying the rotten bastard in a major way. LIGHTNING just struck outside of my window as I penned that sentence. Sorry, not to say bad stuff about your wonderful brother Diana Arteemis my teen goddess blond love!!!! Moving back on pernt for a quick seck now, Mister Archibald Heatnight Bunker sir; Merry was in Gloucester City and hjad been a very good girl that year, and was out TOT'ING. Forget Astral Plane words for this, abnd other stuff not relevant on this particular dam blog kind folks; but she was with Patty and Steve, and it had been half a year since them and ''Santa'' had helped mom and I to move into Linden Hill of HELL back on the first day in March of 1975. Along with 'SANTA' were a few friends of his, and one was a little boy named Chuckie. He was dressed up like a dam pirate. They all got to the home of a very old strange lady who resembled the town witch so to speak, only in Gloucester, New Jersey, there were quite a lot of town-witches, 4-REALE!!!! LSS (Long Story Short) folks; when arriving at this particular home as they neared the end of their candy route, the kid by the name of Chuckie knocked hard and after a moment or so, the lady arrived at the door of this very large stone house of three floors. She jokingly with a candy corn bag in hand, said to Chuckie, “Sonny, where's all of your buccaneer's? Chuckie I was told responded after a few seconds of silence; “Lady, they're under me buckin' hat”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told this story got told in the Gloucester grammar schools, spreading like the southern weed known as kudzu. Within months or less, this became a famous joke the world over, and ALL WITH NO HELP FROM FUTURE SOCIAL MEDIA, remember this was 1975, not a couple decades or more in th edam ass future, people!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!



Pageviews today
2
Pageviews yesterday
61
Pageviews last month
2,357
Pageviews all time history
93,595

You're all missing one hell of a fucking party, Richie Ryan. It won't hurt me, but it might hurt you and yours down the line some day. Just don't say I never told you so, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graph of Blogger page views

Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers


No comments:

Post a Comment