Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CHAPTER 47, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE








RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT







I know that you could care less about my hell and my persecution kind Sheriff, just as Ron Wirtz Senior could not back up in New Jersey. Still, I am under a death assault today. It began with my upstairs fucking dirtbag nabes from hell, and then when that quieted down, and I tried to enjoy some TV, they knocked my cable box completely out, and the Comcast people cannot get out here to restore my service until Saturday afternoon. The operator agent hung up on me after scheduling the appointment when I was going to ask how I can get three days of credit on my bill or about 10% as 30 days to a month and three days without service, is about a ten percent fucking interruption in my fucking cunt service. Click, that was that. In Jersey, you never ever get treated like this because up there folks, utilities are fucking cunt regulated, and down here in jerked off scum hole shit land Florida, it is NOT REGULATED!!!!!!!!!! I will most likely be charged the full 30 day billing cycle for only 90% service, oh well, SAY LEVY ALL FRENCHMEN! For the uneducated who cannot catch that joke, I am merely saying, oh fucking well, that is life.











The only mother fucking way these capitalist pigs can get a down market to turn around, is to persecute me with some kind of property damage and or utility attacks. How do I know this 100%. Well, the very same fuckiGN way that you would, all of you, if this was happening to you for thirty mother fuckiGN cunt lapping years. It happens every single time without fail, for three decades, and this means there is no possible way I am nuts or making this up or it is all just some bizarre coincidence!!!!!! not thirty years of the exact same pattern of shit, without fail, there is no dam way it can all be in my head and not really happening.









So watch that stock market; because around just past one this afternoon, there should be a major historic turn around, and things will go right straight back up as though this never even happened, and at my expense, just like every other time for three solid fuckiGN decades now, people, and it is not fair, and it is not right. Do I know my cousin did this? Sure I do, he is best pals with the dirt bag owners of Comcast Cable, and he got them to run a destruct-signal into my box to totally ruin my entire week now. I have plenty of movies but this is not the time not to have television, with tropical storms blowing up one after the other, SHERIFF, as if you could care less about poor picked on helpless defenseless me!!!!!!!!!!



















MMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC





SCAN WHOEVER IS MAKING MY LIFE A TOTAL HELL FOR THIRTY YEARS NOW, AND TOTALLY OBLITERATE AND WIPE OUT THESE FUCKIGN MONSTERS FROM HELL, AND ALL WHOM THEY CHERISH, LOVE, AND HOLD NEAR AND DEAR TO THEIR DISEASED SICKO FUCKING HEARTS. USE ALL TECHNOLOGIES, ALL ORDERS, AND THE PUNISHMENT 'I' TO 'D'---A/B TONE PHAISNG SEQUENCING SYSTEM, USING THE LONG EEEE VOWEL SOUNDS FOR THE NEW TRANSPOWER-BLOCK EMPOWERMENT TONES.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, G-1133, UNDER CG-18, AND STOP.









A LOT OF MOTHER FUCKING PEROPLE WILL FRY ANDN DIE FOR THIS DEATH ASSAULT ON ME, EVIL FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!







THIS COMPLETES CHAPTER 47

HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE



ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE REAL WELL,



THE END.






No comments:

Post a Comment