Wednesday, August 19, 2015

CHAPTER 36, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE








(CHAPTER 36, HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE)










I LOVE YOU BEYOND ANY WAY OF TELLING YOU DIANA.


































Hope burns eternal; right lovely luscious Twinbay from Jersey???? I'll Bet you never thought you'd hear that coming from asshole little me! WOW, I did say, Lois Foca 1980, the one and only 1980?????????? Also, there is another possibility if the hell-theory is wrong, is that there is some total absolute MIND CONTROL SYSTEM being employed, to keep so much as one person from ever desiring to contact me or displaying an ounce of interest in any of this planet altering stuff! But if you want to hear the real fucking kicker, it happened today, and right before the death siege struck, and I am now going to explain this all to you, whoever you are out here viewing this fucking blog, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























































I am mailing my letter of complaint to my congressman tomorrow after work at the harvest where you can all see my ugly fucking puss on the website, just click into fucking http://www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and fucking see me and pray for me. Pray that that evil mother fucking LUCIFER stops fucking up my entire life, HIM and that entire fucking family that he recently married into, YO!!!!!!!!!! No folks, I don't work there any more, and it is no longer 2011 which is the reason why. It is 2015 as you all well know. But what really is going on? Why is this now and why was that then? If any of you out here think you can explain that to anyone's real honest total satisfaction, I hate to inform you that you are in a serious delusion!







An old quote with a personal item mixed into things, from my late great pal, Mister D.C. Roth, goes as follows: Paula, Sarah, Nina, Sandy, and the Shah of Iran, mixed with my good old fucking Aunt Geraldine Snow, and you have one motley mother fucking crew. WEEEEEEEEEEE!









THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND FUCKING POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.






























Now get ready for a powerful and quick condensed tale of truth that happened to me very late this morning around a quarter shy of fucking noon, folks. If it doesn't blow your fucking mind just a little bit, check your pulse. Maybe you're fucking dead!



As you should have figured out, I went to see my counselor at the psych services place up in Vero today. LSS short, I almost immediately got talking to her about repressed memories, self hypnosis, and numerous psych exercises given to anxiety patients and patients in general who need to practice these things.



One thing led to another, and I found myself admitting and discussing, not in any detail and not using any real names quite naturally; but I did manage to begin telling about th erepressed memory from 1972 up on Long island and how it eventually came out in a 'dream' while living with Ann and Dawn King at Judge Rasso's home in Hammonton, New Jersey, at 65 Middle Road. She went onto explain that this was not abnormal, and happens to those who experience a shocking experience, as I did with that horrible incident outside my daughter's house and later, inside it as well. She said I went into psychological overload, and this should not be confused with being a break with reality as that is more of a psychosis than just experiencing major sudden overload, followed by pushing back the memory away from the conscious mind, as I did all the way up until October the fifth in 2008.



We did not stay on this forbidden topic, and I assure you that I did not get too specific or name any names at all. Still, someonbe heard our private conversation, because in all of the times that I have gone up to this place since February; I NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT KIND OF A MAJOR ASSAULT ON TH ERIDE HOME, not to mention a major lightning storm that came out of nowhere, before I even pulled away in my car, to drive back home to Fort Pierce, fifteen miles to the south.




As I speak at 10:54 PM, world; I am getting a nasty death-angel attack on my left fuckiGN side. It has now ceased, praise GODDESS!




Not only did lightning follow me all the way home in a perfect mile to mile pattern; but even stopped when I stopped at a location to purchase something at a store. When I pulled into the place, some fucking asshole in a red sports car made a major stupid illegal turn and continued trying to hit my car, Sheriff Mascara sir, and I had to pull completely out of the area and then drive back to park, and fortunately, that mother fuckign asshole totally vanished, Sheriff Mascara sir. But ten minutes later as I walked out of th estore to the car and got into my car, that evil ugly fucking fighter plane flew over me right out of the thunderhead cloud, heading due south, and loud plabnes continued to dog me even after I got into my Public Housing fucking Building. So I immediately came in and di dthe previous blog to counterstrike these MILITUFORCE enemies.



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



Study the chart real fucking carefully. A child can see how they assaulted me as the market rallied, and then when I shot up my revenge blog, it backed off.





Of course, speaking of ICPE-APE TECHNOLOGY good viewers, even exploratrons need tools, such as the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, ICPE-APE, and many more black stealthy super ass covert bullshit that we need not touch on with this whittle bwog, Elmer Fwudd. WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!










AUGUST 19, 2015,
LATE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 11:04,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 80 DEGREES FNHT.
TEMP-RANGE TODAY-----(H-91/L-75).
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 90%, IT IS FEELING LIKE 88.










.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL

Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.



















GEEEEEEEE peeps, just what is REAL around here any more? If you know, then count yourself amongst the extremely fucking blessed and fortunate, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I am so mother fuckiGN clueless, Mister Mayor Haddonwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Image result for images free funny faces









AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA; HUH MISTER MCNULTY?









You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Oh baby; am I a pissed off mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for images free funny faces







































© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)

My Photo








EVER SINCE 1980 THIS STARTED, AND TO QUOTE MISTER NON-DEEDEE ANDERTON OF THE SOON TO FOLLOW 'L&O' TV-SHOW; WHEN IT STARTS, ''IT STARTS''!












Jesus fucking God Theresa Pennock and everybody else, don't take any leaps of faith on my dam account; YO YO YO!!!!!!!!















839,220











Top 10 Simple Things Every Computer User Should Know How to Do





4. Keep Your Computer in Tip-Top Shape with Regular Maintenance























Top 10 Simple Things Every Computer User Should Know How to Do

Computer maintenance has gotten really confusing over the years. Between defragging, cleaning up temporary files, and other tasks, it’s almost like trying to maintain a car. Luckily, it’s gotten a lot easier in recent years: you only really need to do one or two things to keep your computer running fast and smooth. Check out our guides to Windows maintenance and Mac maintenance for more info and keep your PC running like new. And if your phone’s feeling a little sluggish, we have guides for iOS and Android, too.



















THIS ENDS TRANSMISSION, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment