Sunday, January 25, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY OF 1-25-2015
























SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY OF 1-25-2015









This is a test blog, Bob McDowell. All day long, Blogger Dot Com has hacked me, or else their software is somehow sensitive to this particular blog and some weird way it is put together, as all the photos are missing, all the color is gone, they just won't let me post it the way I want, and I am speaking of what should have been just one blog in-between this one and Chapter-00013, and that being, Chapter-00014, only to this very point in time, ALL GATES, and Jacobson non-boys-bridge-kisses, of Haddonfield, New Jersey,back early in the mother fuckiGN seventies; THEY STILL WON'T LET ME POST THE BLOG I WANT TO. EITHER IT ALL COMES OUT IN LOUSY COLORLESS QUALITY & NO FUCKING PHOTOS, OR IT COMES OLD ok ONLY IT IS ALL SKIPPED, GAPPED, AND FILLED WITH MISSING SHIT. I AM ASKING THE FCC TO LOOK INTO THIS, AS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH UNDER THE FIRST AMMENDMENT TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, AND I AM NOT INCITING VIOLENCE, OR GOVERNMENT OVERTHROW, OR CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, OR ANYTHING THAT COULD LEGALLY FALL ACCEPTION TO THE OTHERWISE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS AN ABSOLUTE SOVERIGN RIGHT, FOR ALL CITIZENS.







>>>>>>>MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3





SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD





CHAPTER 00015









































I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE LAST BLOG A MILLION PASTED REPEATS. SOME HACKER DID THIS SOMEHOW BY WORMING UP MY OPEN OFFICE SHIT. SORRY IT CAME OUT ALL FUCKED UP.I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE LAST BLOG A MILLION PASTED REPEATS. SOME HACKER DID THIS SOMEHOW BY WORMING UP MY OPEN OFFICE SHIT. SORRY IT CAME OUT ALL FUCKED UP.I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE LAST BLOG A MILLION PASTED REPEATS. SOME HACKER DID THIS SOMEHOW BY WORMING UP MY OPEN OFFICE SHIT. SORRY IT CAME OUT ALL FUCKED UP.













There is a power behind this incredible 14th chapter, and is why the software will not permit the blog to be the way I wanted it. If you can control and manipulate TIME via the ESS, as a member; then it is not nuts at all, for me to make claim, that a million years ago or from now, same difference; someone made sure the software would work in such a way as to fucking prevent me from making that blog of CH-14 the way I wanted to.









The only reason you keep seeing that weird school in the next town over to my south, on these blogs, on my blog, is simple. By posting and then typing at the bottom part, it widens the appearance of my blogs so they look nicer on a blog website, at least on the main one I have used now since early in January of 2006, BLOGGER DOT COM. So I do not post this up frivolously, I promise you all that right here and now. But many times, doing this, causes lots of weird shit to happen to the blog, not that shit doesn't happen whether I make the blog nice and wide and full paged or not, so really, in the long fuckiGN run folks; it ain't all that super important, and I just wanted you all to know that I do not post this for any other reason, and have tried other sites and TWB camera places, but only this one provides me with this ability to make the blogs full page and the lines of color do not appear all broken up either. You see, shit like this is how my inventions, and most inventions, got here. Accidents and experimentation are how most things became invented, throughout this world's entire history, I promise you. This is how my KFP music system in 1980 also did. So in time, I will get to a lot of wild shit with all of this, and then this just serves here and now, to even further prove my shit is all real and true. Ever since my postings, they have blurred their image, being a school, but no other image that I do not post over and over do they blur. It is a public image, anyone can download 'THE WEATHER BUG' system, and click around, and even scan an entire day, every day with the little prompts on their site, at each image. So if some fucking perv is looking at kids or whatever, that is on them. I just wanted to make a nicer full page blog, and no one tells me one fuckiGN thing and never ever did, or will, so it fuckiGN seems, so screw everybody. Just as with my KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL (KFP), I am forced to mess around and try shit and experiment, and then finally, boom, something fucking ass pops, YO!



















Well, let me see if this posts up normally, as if not, I will be sending a letter off Monday afternoon, to the FCC, as I have really fuckiGN had it with these violations of my dam civil cunt huffing liberties. They let jerk off Zimmerman go free and he goes on causing havoc and hell, and I do nothing, and get fuckiGN screwed with every dam day, Mizz AG, Y? If you would just tell me what I ever did, and Y you all are tormenting me, I would be happier than a pig in a pile of fucking mud! ALL SAVANTS KNOW---The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment