Tuesday, January 6, 2015

AMP-SJ-HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT














































HERE IS THE WEATHER BUG MAP, FOLKS.









COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.

Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement

Marine Warning

















Engine-15 just responded to a fire alarm, and Microsoft Corporation responds every time I print a (-) for some reason, with a stupid light-bulb prompt. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I learned 30, 40, 50 years ago, the whole dam world is totally stupid, so really people, WEIN, and SOSO-SSDD, or (what else is new, same old same old, same shit/different day!





The fire alarm sounded around shortly past half past two this afternoon. Yesterday, around 4:20 or so, a barrage of loud slamming doors from evil hell-nabes struck and then stopped after about fifteen dam minutes.





I am not going to fucking lie to you out here. I miss my friend David, and I even miss my totally crazy mother. It is a nightmare horrible fucking world, and they got to escape it. Where are you when I need you, great Angel of Death, Morty Mortino? After-all buddy, whatever you do, SARAH KRASSLE knows every single thing atom by atom in all five dimensions. Besides this, she put Sat Nurine and Cousin David and his pals around me in twenty-ten, and there's no getting out of this hell. Hay Sheila Franklin Bigtits, to quote you and your long hair, “Funny, funny, funny”. Let's grab a cab now and book out of this dark ass Central Park!









JANUARY 6, 2015,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:54,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 79 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 65% AND IT FEELS LIKE 81.

RANGE TODAY, (H-79/L-61)

WINDS ARE BLOWING ESE AT 4, GUSTING TO 7.













FOLKS, YOU ARE READING THE BLOGS:



AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT SAFE JOURNAL, HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT.













I HOPE THIS ENTIRE WORLD HAS ONE HELL OF A WONDERFUL AND GREAT DAY. THE BAGGAGE OF SIR UNCLE JESUS SIGNING OFF NOW!



























THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.










No comments:

Post a Comment