Wednesday, January 7, 2015

AMP-SJ-WALL STREET HAD A GOOD DAY






AMP-SJ-'WALL STREET HAD A GREAT DAY'











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

















Twenty minutes after the markets shut, a monster horrific music attack struck outside with a vehicle illegally playing his subs so loud the building was shaking off its foundations, Pam Bondi, and Fort Pierce Police Department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very tired of being viciously mother fuckiGN assaulted every time there is any MAJOR FUCKING CUNT LAPPING MOVE IN THE DOW JONES MARKETS FOR 30 MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' PISS DRINKING YEARS NOW, FBI!!!!!!!!! When I rented Agent Steve Caruso's Hammonton home in 2009, I hoped we could meet and I could talk to him, but Dawn-Marie King, and (FAMILY) totally mother fuckiGN kibosh'd that little sweetheart fuckiGN cunt deal at light speed squared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







What will I do in this hell caused by you.

I knew I knew I knew my life was oh so blue.

Oceans drown my soul, and not the one on my shoe. And it's getting so dam old and nothing's never new.



Death take me away, oh death take me away.



Marks new lyrics from his old 2010 apology song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTNG HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET!!!!!!!!!



TO ALL SAVANTS, 'THE END'.

No comments:

Post a Comment