Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD, CHAPTER 00010














THE DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







At around three in the fucking afternoon, horrendous pounding and hammering and yelling began to go on down the hall, maybe it was maintenance men or not I do not know, but I do know the Dow was off a hundred mother fucking points or more around noon, and then POOF, the hammering and incredible noise shot it right back up. This is what I have been calling for nearly 30 fucking years, using parallel event against me intentionally, or APPLYING ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY! I do know that my life is one huge giant mother fucking H----E----L----L ever since this all began back in 08-1986!!!!!!!!





If only President Obama would get this stopped, I would be so indebted to him, that there is nothing I would not do; and I can do a lot of unnatural things; and don't think that 'Washingtonians' don't know this; and the secret ones have known all this for centuries! Fantastic address to the union, my pal.



























SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD IN 1983, 32 YEARS LATER



CHAPTER 00010





















































I'm watching everything from shoe lace tying's to 5-33 top secrets. So stop hurting me mother fuckers, or goddess dam else, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







































TWEET-TWEET, “LIFE STINKS TWINBAY”.



YOU TRY BEING ME, IN OR NOT IN 1988, CAKES!



Perfect Day

  • Posted By: David Jackson
  • 2014-01-05
  • Pensacola Beach





SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















































TWEET-TWEET-TWEET, ''MANY NOT NICE THINGS''.







All photos:

































''Please colorize me'', Jimmy NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, Stuart. Yeah, I learned that if I turn a photo back to B&W, and post it; it comes out colored again on the blogs; so in case anyone wondered what was up with the toddler, YO; AHA!!











''OH THANK YOU, I AM SO HAPPY NOW''!







Yeah, the kid was laughing all along!!!!! Maybe related to Mike McNulty, who can know these things, lads and lassies, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA???







But Sarah was not done with me.



But Sarah was not done with me.



But Sarah was not done with me.



But Sarah was not done with me.



But Sarah was not done with me.



And, will she ever be?????????????????????????????



Here's a cunt lapping time I am glad to have two screen blockers, one for the time, and the other for page eleven bullshit; Jane Shitpants Weedsleazedisease!!!!!!!!!!!













OH BOY WOW SHIT AND HOLY COW CALL TEN CALLIO! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TO FUCKING POOR OLD ME, KAREN SIMONS? MY BEST TO YOUR CUZZ THE SHERIFF!!!!!!!!













Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed







Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.


Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366



Florida's 500th Anniversary




















Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 State of Florida



{{((AM I TELLING A LIE TO THE WORLD HERE, © OFFICE?))}}

MI”. This is what was spoken on the “REAL GOOD GIRL” open reel master tape, in August of 1986, when it was done by me, in Cherry Hill, in New Jersey; when I recorded the fucking stupid ass song THAT HAS FOREVER MOTHER FUCKING ALTERED MY LIFE! This is my absolute best proof of the 'GAP ESS', along with the way Tom Reale behaved when I got off that dam jitney bus on Cornwall Avenue on 5 July of 1970. THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS, IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND FUCKING POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY! I feel like going “YES” the way that dude did it on the “L&O” TV show when he got a new trial and won, after being in prison for cutting Cookie the pretty barmaid so that she could never bear children. It is funny that this comes to mind; as just as I pasted in this shit with child molester Tommy; I was going like that inside my mind, to the whole fucking world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.

MY CREDITORS ARE PERSECUTING ME TO DEATH!!!!!!!

















































JANUARY 21, 2015,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 1:22,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 57 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 96%, FEELING LIKE 57.

WINDS ARE CALM AT ZERO.











MARK WAYNE MOHR

My Photo




BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, (THE BOM)



© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015





Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 3016












My blogs





About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness. Fun is replaced with 'intense'.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books



You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?



An angry mother.



Also, at the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything. Sorry for my bad attitude, beautiful Twinbay, JEEEEEEEEEEZ!







HOLY MOTHER FUCKING TOLEDO TECHNO POP, FOR THE LOVE OF JUPITER AND JUPITER INLET, FLORIDA, USA!




THE JUPITER INLET CAM OF THE GAP WEATHER BUG, YO!



























Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse























.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.

























Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983









No Dawn, I am not your uncle. Not in 2007, 2008, 2009, or back in 1983. Another distant relation yes, but them you and Ann never told me all the secrets of this wonderful dam fam!



HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelp

HelpHelp

HelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp



Now being born in April of 1968, you were 15 when I wrote UNCLE ON BENDED KNEE. The song number in the list was given place number 17 in the list by the © Office. There are about 50 things that are off by exactly '2' in my life, either 2 higher or 2 lower. Two is a very significant number for me, but for all of us, as if this truly is an upline simulation as Professor Kaku and I believe is most likely the case, that is a hyper-multiversal digit, representing the need for voltage off an don or zero and one, or the binary-two.



Now I am not going to go into all these other items on this blog, but when KI do tackle this and some other really wild math oriented stuff, those who like math better be in diapers or sitting on a toilet while reading the blog on some hand-held device. That's a caviet emptor, that I am willing to give you all in advance my kind friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The only people who can come to me in dreams intentionally, seem to be THAT FAMILY. This part of the advanced ESS may or may not be part of the official group, as some stay individualized, although the SOCIETY or association of this collective, wants few private travelers doing things. They as with all things, wish to maintain as much absolute control as would be possible over this incredible society. Naturally, regulating this, is like trying to regulate all the fish that swim in the seas, giving them traffic rules that work in ways similar to our human automobile and highway driving system. Enforcing this is of course laughable, but that won't ever stop those seeking absolute power and control ,from making the unrelenting attempt to do so, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I'll feed you more and more and more, as my thousands of views go up towards that magic tenth million spot. I need to see if anything strange happens when and if my blogs can really truly ever crack that number count, kind folks!!!!











Pageviews today
4
Pageviews yesterday
90
Pageviews last month
2,012
Pageviews all time history
76,065











Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers











It is my sincere wish, to tell this world, why a lot of things are going on; and I promise, you do want to know, and will be so glad when I do tell it all. When I do, you won't learn a billion secrets of things, but a hundred maybe; and then a hundred new ways to think and experiment in your own lives, and put into practice, the teachings of the Morianity knowledge; as Morianity is the wisdom, that escaped from those in the ESS that could not contain some of the Pandora Box openings, and leak outs; not even with all their billions of MIBS and many other things still unknown to all of you.







I am going to say 'nighty-night to you all for now, but I know that I have a few new peeps interested in all of this. It is not important how I know, but I really do know. Yes, my story about 1969 is totally true, and of course, they will keep it covered up as long as they possibly can.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment