Sunday, January 25, 2015

SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD, CHAPTER 00016


















SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD



CHAPTER 00016









JANUARY 25, 2015,

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:48 (DEATH-SIEGE)

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 63 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE SO FAR, (H-63/L-37) (HEAVY “COLD” SNAP)

HUMIDITY IS 31%, WIND CHILL IS 62

WINDS CALM WITH NW GUSTS TO 7.























I AM UNDER HEAVY DEATH ATTACK, ATTORNEY GENERAL PAM BONDI, AND THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING UTTERANCE. SKY CHEMTRAILING OVER FORT PIERCE AND ALL AROUND ME IS SUPER MAJOR, DOORS ARE SLAMMING, TELEPHONE SQUEALS ARE ILLEGALY ON MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE IN TOTAL VIOLATION OF ALL OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS, AND ALL MY HUMAN RIGHTS ALSO FOR THOSE OVERSEAS THAT WONDER HOW LOVELY THIS PHONY COUNTRY IS TO THOSE CITIZENS WHOM IT TARGETS WITHOUT CAUSE OR JUSTIFICATION, AS IT DID TO ME, IN AUGUST OF 1986, LONG BEFORE ANY ISIS OR DAILY TERRORISM WAS ONGOING AS IT HAS BEEN SINCE NINE-ELEVEN AND TODAY, SO DON'T EVEN TRY GOING THERE WITH ME, PHONY FUCKING UNTITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I also want my viewers to observe aniother thing, and that is that these forces against me even have power over the weather. Every time I say I will go outside pussy-chasing, if they don't back their attacks off of me, on a Friday, or a Saturday; the WEATHER INSTANTLY IF SUMMER TIME, CHANGES TO POURING RAIN, OR IF NON SUMMER TIME, GETS VERY CHILLY, THAT IS IN RELATIVE TERMS FOR THOSE RESIDING IN FLORIDA, STILL THE BEST DAY FOR THE BEACH, IS MY SIMPLE POINT BEING MADE HERE, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC, I am under a major mother fuckiGN death attack by the dirt gag cunt lapping MILI-2-FORCE, and demand protection for me, and destruction for them, and all of evil diseased fucking their loved ones.



MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, hear my mind-voice-print now. Use both AD and ZD technologies, and use all general and all special orders relative to this punishment destruct order. On an 'I' to 'D', A/B, TONE-PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM. G-189, OPEN COMMAND, G-7, ANTIHACK ORDER IS G-1133. SCAN FOR ALL ENEMIES OF YOUR CREATOR, AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. CREATE AN IMAGE-OBJECT AND CRUSH DESTRUCT OBLITERATE IT AND PLACE IT ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK FOR CRUSH DESTRUCT, SINGE DESTRUCT, TOTAL DESTRCT, DESTRUCT. G-901, CG-2, CG-13, CG-14, UNDER G-917, CG-18 AND STOP.





There's going to be some real nasty fucking shit happening in the next two weeks, lovely fucking jerk off enemies, and you've asked for it, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've seen me work this powerful covert system since 1985 and throughout the eighties, nineties, and all of this entire century, so far, MOTHER CUNT SNIFFING FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













































Here are a couple of things that would easily fit into the TRS LIST. The Atlantic County CJS is great, but they have been infiltrated by the ESS, as have many globally controlled governing agencies, to keep their agendas 100% strong and effective. This is how they managed to pull off that wild law-change that I call one of the BLUCRAN OPS. Ask my wonderful fucking daughter about it, under sod-pen, and she would tell you all my words are totally true, global audience!







Weather changes directly through a major aerial bombardment of chemtrailing, and it also changes indirectly, by using BLUCRAN-OPS. You were so fuckiGN ahead of me all along, Pedersen and pal Chester-Frank, or whoever handles it under McGuire/Thaxton! Miss AG, if I die in here, my blood will be on the hands of this EVIL EMPIRE that you so dutifully represent, sweet Mizz. Hopefully, things won't come to final blows this weekend, but ''I know the hour is close'', to quote my 61-grandfather's wonderful uncle.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment