Wednesday, January 28, 2015

SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD, CHAPTER 00020




















The Associated Press

Areas of the busy Northeast corridor were left to deal with a storm that packed a winter wallop of heavy snow and high winds for some and left others with more typical snow.













Yes, weather has always been wild on Planet Earth, and is no match still, for weather on the other seven planets in this solar system. Still and all, there are many things about weather that only those who have lived more than half a century in one life-time, can begin to understand numerous and ambiguous meanings of such a complex reality as the biosphere of Planet Earth, or same thing said, weather. I can totally promise anyone who is interested, that all of the great meteorologists and their now wonderful tools and satellites and computer software systems that all blend and work together, are pretty dam good. Without taking things into the realm of where Morianity goes so often, it is pretty much topped out, and is quite accurate. I was happy to see how my my buddy, Mister Jim Cantore, of The Weather Channel, stood up to those who challenged his recent forecast; and those of his friends and colleagues, regarding this recent large New England snow event. I love TWC, and always have, ever since they began on the air broadcasting some time ago.









































SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD



CHAPTER 00020







JANUARY 28, 2015,

EARLY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:24,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 62 DEGREES FNHT.

TEMPERATURE RANGE---(H-62/L-44)

HUMIDITY IS 31%, WIND CHILL IS 61.

WINDS ARE NORTH AT 7, GUSTING TO 18.











Mustard seeds are tiny, as are most people's faith in things that they need to have 'faith' about. I would say that these seeds compare as mighty cities next to faith levels, and I can't talk, people. I have rotten faith, and admit to it. This is why the Almighty has chosen to deal with me in totally different ways than would otherwise have been the case, since the early middle nineteen-seventies, after meeting Jim Burr, at the computer school in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA, called PCI. I was shown stuff, and do not need to have 'one quadrillionth' of an ounce, of any kind of faith. I wanted to clear that point up on the record, right now. If anything, I am a hypocrite in my long nine year blog project. Why? Well, because I come down on all of you for failing to have any more faith in unproven stuff, by your frame of reference, than I would should our roles be reversed. I owe the entire world, basically, a big ass apology for that, and I am deeply sorry and guilty for many of my long harsh judgments regarding this.













Courtesy of TWB



previous photo

/

previous photo


























BEFORE JOJO CALLIO SIGNS OFF, IN ANY PARALLEL REALITY; I WANT TO MAKE ONE THING MORE PERFECTLY CLEAR THAN A MILLION RICHARD MILHOUSE NIXON'S EVER COULD, ALL COMBINED!!!!!! There is a lawtronic truth built into the GAME that is very annoying to anyone who gets onto it and tries for a lifetime to fight it. The game is designed to play, it is a game after-all. It will play with you. What you ask? THE GAME, COSMOS, the interaction between it and you, from cradle to grave. I thought I knew most everything when I was 28, and the U.S. © Office knows this to be an absolute true fact, and this fact is recorded for more than just Julia Roberts posterity. Betrayed by kisses in or out of hotel rooms, this reality doesn't ever alter. The harder you fight, the harder they fight. But if you relax, as Christians do with their ''faith'' in Jesus Christ, then the monster feeding/starving syndrome of Mister Ron Wirtz, does indeed kick in, and this transfer of energy is real. SSJKK then takes the burden off of our shoulders and the syndrome does not go away, yet we don't have to keep killing ourselves in a winless war against an undefeatable foe. It is actually a velocitronic principle that turning up the power to one polarity's electromagnetism generates a balance on the opposite side somewhere. But shut down one of the polarities entirely, and the other one develops an infinite spin. This reality is how all things got dreamed out and away from void into plank and then beyond into the dreaming fabric of space-time-mind-hyperspace illusion.









When I was all alone and isolated, the way the MILI-2-FORCE loves to keep me; back in late June and into July of the year 1970, and staying at the child molester's home on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, New Jersey, Mister Tom Reale; I had a series of 'dreaming-interactions that went on night after night, with a bunch of people who I did not know from waking world hyperspace reality here, and who told me telepathically or 'whatever' that they were, “THAT FAMILY”, and I never ever forgot this, but in the early seventies, had no way whatsoever to piece the story together that eventually became MORIANITY 4 MILLENNIUM 3! But JOJO, and Cifaloglio, and a million other things are as real as I make them, just as all the shit in your lives out there, folks, is as real as you make them. Reality is a big fat dream. Without knowing this 100% you are stuck dreaming an illusion. But if stuck in an illusion, how can any of us, me included, ever know for 100% sure, that this is indeed a caged menagerie with a bunch of lawtronic Tallosion Star Trek aliens? My faith sucks even more than most of yours. I merely have been permitted to SEE stuff, that non of you ever have, in the flesh. I cannot ever brag, and please never take anything that I write on my blogs as bragging. That would be the epitome of untruth!!!!!!!!!! If you cannot see that, all the blogs in the multiverse won't change a dam thing. Another Macy-WOW if permitted, late Uncle Gozz! Work that body, shoveler's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My Photo





Cutting out all the fat on this nine year plus blog, here now is the skinny simple truth compressed into three sentences.




My Photo





Watch out there, scrawny armed Rob Low!!!!!!!!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.








No comments:

Post a Comment