Friday, January 16, 2015

SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD IN 1983, PART 2, THIRTY-TWO YEARS LATER










SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD IN 1983, PART 2, THIRTY-TWO YEARS LATER





CHAPTER 00003











This was another bad day ladies and gentlemen. I had jerk off major door slamming right after I posted up the previous blog. The chemtrailing is super bad here in Fort Pierce today, all over the mother fucking place. Creditor telephone harassment, which is of course totally legal, is also major, and has been on a really major fucking roll for some time. They do practice some illegal tactics such as making it appear a matter of criminality as one creditor did, and also, they somehow know exactly what you say on the phone to others, and we can leave that there for now, as I can't prove they break the law and thus they could turn around and sue me for slander if I make that charge without sufficient proof, but I play odds, and I know that the way they operate, the only possible thing that explains many calls at exact times and other such things, is that they illegally tap the line. Private eyes believe they are allowed to do this, but unless it is a criminal matter, if someone can prove a tap is being done to them, other than by government or law enforcement agencies, they have a super case. Also, I waited since last Thursday, to hear back from my health insurance case worker, and finally after an entire week, I needed to go out and purchase some food items, and this is when she called me of course. This may indeed fall under what I label and term, the Lex Loothur's Ringing Telephone Bathtub Syndrome, from the original late seventies SUPERMAN MOVIE! In truth, these are things that are done, in just the very ways I tried to explain in a round about way on the last blog, with the old ladies of yesterday, and their weaving loom machines. Only the intelligence behind this is able to pull this off, and to anyone else, it will always appear as somebody's endless bad luck, in the case of all of this, MY ENDLESS ROTTEN LUCK, only it isn't random at all, but totally organized via super super high technology. The only peeps that know I speak the total truth in all of this, are the AAT Club Members, (Ancient Astronaut Theorists)!







Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad Today, the sky siege was just as bad AS BAD CAN GET, BUT WHAT ELSE IS NEW (WEIN)?















JANUARY 16, 2015,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:18

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 63 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY SO FAR, (H-66/L-57)

HUMIDITY IS 70%, IT FEELS LIKE 61.

























Yes my pal, Seabottom, I hope you had a lot merrier a holiday than I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEIT.



















THE FUCKING DIRT BAG WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES OF BOXER HALL JEFFERSON STREET IN 1981, WOKE ME UP TO ANOTHER NASTY DAY OF MAJOR SKY POISONING AND CHEMTRAILING. REAL FUCKING FUNNY MIKE MCNULTY, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA. GIVE MY BEST TO THE DOLLAR THREE EIGHTY AN HOUR CLUB AND MISTER BREYERS ICE CREAM OWNER DOCTOR SCHRINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!! So AAA-OOO, and OOOAAA, Tony Macelli. Boy my weird fucking upstairs dogs are making those stupid weird fucking annoying sounds, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was another bad mother fuckiGN day, and WOW it ain't fucking over yet, people! WOW did I think I was hot stuff, Sharon, when I came up with my “Danza Discovery” back in late '94 or early '95. This is becoming a Reale Payne, huh all Tom's of history! Fire works and jitney buses, like you weren't all part of all this fuckiGN shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







SHHHHHHHHHHIT, AND MOTHER FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!







Barnabas Collins said to that gorgeous young blond girl in the late nineteen-sixties, ''NO CHOICE''. He said to her that she left him no choice but to do a Roseann Delaney on her and bite her throat out, so she'd need an Enzemeter to sing real well after that day, if she lived, I guess, Mike McNulty; even if she shared another PP and my favorite color; right Annsaga King Songwriter of Atlantic City and Hammonton???????????????????





I almost cunt lapping forgot the other major shit that went mother fuckiGN wrong on this rotten turd chewing ass Friday the sixteenth! There are no more cunt lapping HESS gasoline stations, and they have changed over to some other mother fuckign garbage. Along with it, went my mother fucking great tire upkeep and free air. Not only does it cost a buck or more, but the air pump was taken away. Oh sure, the United States and the mother fuckiGN American dream is alive and well, you know, every fucking dam ass generation being better than the one before it, so as to continue the cunt sniffing legacy of leaving our children with a better nation every single generation. This mother fucking shit died back around 1970 somewhere, right John and Photeous of 10-SC ass biting Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG????? ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE. Well, I think that she has hers all right, but as to me ever getting mine; now that's a horse of a different 'colozzer', right Mister Wizard? SHEEEEEEIT. And you see how I now have to alter my path and cannot always do what olden Morianity had planned, without major consequences and hassles. So who is planning and doing all of this, great great granny weaver looms????????????? Let me paste in this blog and maybe a solar system or two across the MWG now. GEE!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment