Monday, January 12, 2015

AMP-SJ-IPYT FOLKS
































Photo

Littleton, Colorado
Wood Duck female
Photographer: Locke

WeatherBug Featured Story

Escape the Cold: Top Winter Getaways
THE WEATHER BUG, shared by the BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen).




AHA AHA AHA, ducks may go quack quack but all of the world's so-called professionals, to me are a buncha quacks, lads and lassies. WEEEEEEE! I always contended, if the darn shoes ans sandals fit, WEAR IT, and OWN it, forget about sweeping the sand, or songs about lovely Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Is the numbing cold and wintry weather getting on your last nerve? There are many getaways inside and outside of the U.S. that offer a great escape from the doldrums of winter.
More

Your 5 Day Forecast

Fort Pierce, FL 34950
FRI
Partly Sunny
68°/55°
THU
40% Chance of Storms
75°/55°
WED
Partly Cloudy
78°/62°
TUE
30% Chance of Rain
78°/62°
MON
Thunderstorms
80°/65°










It is extremely dark and sprinkling a bit, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA at just past two this afternoon, folks. It was 79 degrees at one an hour back, and has dropped now to 76. That's nice. But the day started off good and fucked up, my people. The resident manager is making me take out my rugs, and then I can put in as she calls them scatter rugs, but not rugs that are cut to fit almost wall to wall. I plan to move. Also, the pest spray dudes were with her, and they seemed to upset my next door neighbor, Stanley, as he was really angry and telling them to get the hell out of his house, and RM Debra Marotto was telling him that he is going to have to calm down. This was like World War 14.7 out there at shortly shy of nine this MOUUUUUUUUUUURNING!!!!!!!!!!!









The humidity is 85%, making it feel 80 and quite sticky around here. I plan to move somewhere far away from this horrendous rotten Florida!!!!!!!!!!! Things here have sucked cubed and Cuban ever since I arrived in this mother fucking nightmare place, YO YO YO YO YO. Many say, Mark tyou fucking turd chewing asshole, you cannot run away from yourself. They're right bnut it is fucking cunt lapping jerk off SATAN that I've been trying to run away from all my life, and I am here to tell you this JESUS CHRIST fucking shit DOES NOT WORK; not for mother fucking me!!!!! If it works for you, then god fucking dam it, I could not be happier for you if I god dam fucking tried, BRAH!









Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Holy Moses Seaparters, and 'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder to the point where he won't ever entertain us Florida residents with his great talents unless things change around here, so he said, and I do not blame him. What did he do for gods sake, roll on ten cartels and non Star Trek Russican power boys? I mean they just won't jail that bastard, and he just keeps walking around causing big time fucking problems. If I had done so much as spit out a piece of gum, you all would be visiting me in State Prison, right lovely Pam, AG Bondi, you see, I know how it all works, and have since late in 88 with Mister New Jersey official, Bill Reed. W-O-W daughter, but then, only you can say it that cool, and only I have the tape after 31+ years. Let me take a pizza break now, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I'll tell you what my dam problem is, and it isn't pigging out on Papa and Kate's pizza's all dam day and night, IPYT! However, my problems as spoken on the previous blog, are three fold. I WAS BORN, I EXIST PRESENTLY, I HAVEN'T CROAKED YET. To quote magic mirrors City Line Avenue, special agent, or 'whatever' BIG BROTHER, Mister John Henningsen; “It's just that simple”!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS ON THE $$$.









THE GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY (GAP-ESS) is what is being covered up by the MIBS and the Condor/Falcon top brass of the military powers. This is just one huge BALLOON HOAX COVER STORY, so the real shit with the fucking ESS is kept totally hushed!!!

























AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3















WE ARE NOT MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, but instead







WE ARE IN IT NOW. BUT IN WHAT, OH WORLD?

















When I interacted in hyperspace up in Jersey about 26 months or so give or take, with the recording engineer Ryan, from Bonjovi Entertainment and the Avalon recording Studio, and then things all went super fucking kaplooey after that here in this universe. I promise you peeps that this is an under exaggeration!!!!!!!





You've been reading, AMP-SJ-'IPYT FOLKS'.



My asshole nabes from hell are really fucking slamming away at 2:44 on this Monday mother fucking afternoon here in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment