Sunday, January 4, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 01-04-2015

There was a super BLACK HAT COMPUTER ATTACK, OLD FRIEND FROM COOLEY AND NOW CHAIRMAN OF THE DEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISION, BOB MCDOWELL. This was the worst day in a very fucking long time, but when we read this blog, I think we all know who did what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 01/04/2015







Well there was a time travel reason why life has been real bad for me recently, folks. I cannot betray a trust of several persons who gave me pieces to this now completed pie, or else their lives won't be worth a wooden nickel. All I can do is talk around it, but the few smarty-pants folks that will get this short blog, will know that I now get a lot of stuff also.







PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ALWAYS BEING CORRECT IN MY PROPHECIES. PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME.





























Jim Burr was totally incorrect, and Apollo-Lucifer Diabolis Krassle, most certainly can take people through time, he did it to Jesus on a mountain top, and he did it to Mountainpen in motor vehicles. To show Jesus the kingdoms he promised him, he was not showing Jesus some mickey mouse crap back in 30 AD, IPYT people. Even the movies depict this that were made around the great National Park times of HANIL-94 and so many other lovely things of low wit.











Now, when I began passing out a lot of Christian tracts, in a particular New Jersey area near the Delaware River, just a bit southwest of Camden and the Prosecutor's Office, that I was destined to meet Ron Wirtz Senior at, in about 40 months or so; the same thing happened to me that happened in a fictional television program that was shortly thereafter by a decade of time, voted as the most popular original Star Trek show ever made, called, “City On The Edge Of Forever”, where Edith Kieler had two potential transdimensional futures once Doctor McCoy went through the Guardian Machine and ended up back in the year 1930. Long story made very short, Spock with his always present great logic, told Captain Kirk about currents that will bring all of them to the same general area, after they also stepped through this machine called, Guardian. The Fascitar, McNulty, the Church Farm School, the religious tracts, and a lot more, are all separate cosmic ingredients that when all put together, became a beautiful and quite magical end product wedding cake for a banquet feast. Even my strange dreaming interactions with Chief Recording Engineer Howard Solomon had a reason for being, and I mean in that same reasoning that Spock gave to Captain Kirk in the fictional voted number one TV show. Even bearded Jolly Man himself who helped my mom and I move in 1975 from Oaklyn to Lindenwold, along with his close confidant and friend, Patty Hollister, is all tied up in this mess, and time travel is why my hub cap was all smashed in in 1996 by a punky sixteen year old dude, who was following all of this in a way I was clueless about. I had some wild ideas in the middle nineties, and shared them with high degreed Mason, David Roth, and this led him to make a statement a decade after meeting him or just a tad more, 'Would you sign off on ten thousand dollars with Otamm', an exact or dam near perfect quote, if my memory serves me. I laughed in the car and said emphatically, 'NO'. The bidding now begins at thirty billion (USD), but that is all neither here not there. I have the exact reason the health club closed down mysteriously on a dime in early August and why my mom and I were terrorized while trying to get some local sound studio to help me do my newly written song, 'SARAH'. But things go far beyond this. I know exactly the method used by McGuire and Cannon and all of them, to do what has been done. What shocks me is how history repeats itself with such utter and astounding amazement.







All that I am free to say right now, is that my tile tapping days while I was attending the Haddon Township High School were extremely relevant to stuff decades ahead of me in time, and I was thinking all along that what I was doing just pertained to the present times back then, 1967 and into 1968. It will take a few more years, but when they release the Q-BIT Computers which will throw the entire tech world a century ahead literally overnight; stuff will make a lot more sense. 2029 as well as 2025 are pivitol points that are coming up, especially if I remain in florida as far as the earlier date. This is an Edith Kieler 'which way out of two deal' thing, and that is all I am safe to say, besides the number 28 being every bit as powerful as the number 27, at least in my own life, but I think in cosmos in general, as well, just don't hold me to this right now 100%, folks, please. This is major, so hold on real tight to the ski lift rails, as we are really losing people lately, Detective Curtis and lovely Mizz Roberts. I am in a world of shit right now, and whether some other person realizes it or not, so is she. That's all I am safe to say, other than I did my dam best to tell Masonic David that Lenny was a lot more than a 'lousy janitor' over at Sigma Studios, but when people don't want to hear it, they remain new kids in town, endlessly, Steve Marcus from 1977! The Q-Bit computers are and have been in the hands of the military since the nineties, and they need to remain thirty years ahead of the civilian population, in order to keep the world safe from axis powers, or so they say. That's been the cover story for close to a solid century, and who am I to argue with the world one way or the other? But as for being able to pass through the normal running speed and direction of time, what I jokingly refered to on a musical project with the Copyright Office, as ''Regular-Time'', back somewhere in the eighties, is so simple to do it is not funny, and I am scared to talk too much on this computer, they are watching me and I can feel it hyper time. I assure you that Cuzz Donnie knows this, as does Apollo, and several others who I have brushed paths with who are most definitely mortals, unlike Diana's twin brother. The entire world has only a decade and a half to remain normal. After this 'time', things will be quite unpleasant for folks like Terry Egghead Harbors of New Jersey. If you get it, you get it, Doctor Goldberg. If you don't, then you don;t. I said one little thing about the checks to April Lee and her step dad, and the TD changed the system within a few weeks to where the customer only received front side check information. If you need back side for court, you can always get it, but it is an expensive legal procedure, and if not in a litigation, it is not worth worrying about. I really hope the Halloween punishment can remain in the past where it belongs, Patty. She doesn't deserve all this bullshit, and it's not just a dam song. She does deserve better than what has happened, not for my sake, screw me, but you know what I mean, girl. I'll say no more!





















I will close out the blog now at 11:40 Post Meridian Eastern Standard Time, as we come to the end of this fourth day in 2015 as well as in this first month we all know and love, called January. It is a nice cool 73 degrees after hitting a torrid January near or equal record high of 85 here in town, whsheeeeu! The heat is the least of my worries, Bloody Mary and A-J. Hay ex-Mayor RL if you're out here, I did not hurt you. You kept a lot of stuff from me and hurt me. I think you have it all backwards, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and fellow drunkard McGuire. Let this toddler follower sign off now, Ann King and Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS, THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment