Tuesday, January 6, 2015

AMP-SJ-DEDICATED TO THE GAP-ESS
































FOLKS, YOU ARE READING THE BLOGS:



(AFTER MORIANITY PROJECT SAFE JOURNAL)



'DEDICATED TO THE GAP EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY'









I HOPE THIS ENTIRE WORLD HAS A WONDERFUL AND MONSTER-ASS TERRIFIC DAY. THE BAGGAGE OF SIR UNCLE JESUS IS SIGNING BACK ON NOW!


























Terrific and monster-ass for me; well, that is of course, a HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR. Well, without any sarcasm, the monster-ass may be extremely apropos, the more I dwell on it; people.





When the afternoon bullshit was given to me by OTAMM-MILI-2-FORCE, SIR HALL; the Dow Jones market turned from a very bad downward spiral and headed up. Why can't these fucking bastards get a bull market without persecuting me to death, you all may be wondering about now? Well, truth being told here in a major compressed and abridged format, you would not or could not ever be able to get it, nor would you be willing to put in the needed time and effort and desire to get it, but there is a reality here, and your choice to believe in its substantiate platforms along with its plausibility, changes not the smallest part of the cosmic orders that make truth what in fact it really is. Two people can shout at the top of their lungs on a deserted beach at midnight. One is screaming one and one is fucking three god dam it, while the other vociferous screamer is hollering out one and one is two and it always will be and it always was; and guess what, kind folks; they can scream until they both go totally fucking hoarse, and one will be saying a truth, and the other will not be. The volume of their voice, the belief in their idea, and what color sandals they each may be wearing, along with a trillion and fourteen other little nuances, JUST AIN'T A GONNA' CHANGE A THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's real is always going to be what's real. THAT IS THAT great folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Today, the sky siege was just as bad as yesterday, even though slightly different than yesterday. There were no planes to greet me when I drove back home from being out on errands, but there were less chemtrails all over the entire county here, than yesterday, or at least while I was out. This is because they totally turned the fucking weather to thick ugly dark chem-clouds by late morning, and so until some clearing up of this fucking mess began to occur, they cannot easily paint the sky with new ones, as only a few areas are available. This is why my DNA was effected and I was awakened with a FUCKING ASS MONSTER SORE THROAT. I've been chewing on aspirin tablets and sucking on throat lozenges all fucking cunt lapping dick sucking day long, and recently, am feeling OK. Anyone with my DNA, after 1986, is being totally wiped out, as far as problems with throat irritation. Well if the Stein can learn when to shut the fuck up, I guess I can too. The bottom of the sea has nothing to do with truth and what is real on the date that this is re-printed on. BUT, it did have something to do with truth back when it originally was printed and posted for the first time. You see, the last sentence used to read, “Well if the Stein can learn when to shut the fuck up, I guess I can too, right my friend, SB???????????????????????” But what changed this truth you may ask yourself. Well, time, situations, people 'scumbagging' out on me as always; and maybe a whole lot more. In the not too distant future, more and more people will come to know the full power and the full TRUTH about the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, and just what it does, especially to people like me who are selected for continual devastating mother fucking attack and relentless unfathomable wicked destruction! As I speak, I AM GETTING MAJOR COMPUTER FUCKING CUNT HACKING, FCC BOB MCDOWELL. THE SENTENCES ARE JUMPING AROUND, AND MY BLOG IS BEING ILLEGALLY FUCKED WITH, FBI, AS IF YOU GIVE A TRUMPED MARVELOUS CUNT LAPPING SHIT, WHEN MOST LIKELY YOU'RE ALL BEHIND IT AND PART OF IT!









Oh yes, the afternoon was mostly overcast, but wherever there was any room to put those nasty poison fucking CHEMTRAILS, they did. The good old reliable MILITUFORCE!!!!!!!! As I said, I'll be going out in a day or two, and when they pour it on me with this death siege or the off the scale (2014 THANX-2-GIVENS DEATH SIEGE) to be a bit more specific; THIS IS WHEN I WILL DO SOMETHING REGARDING THE FEMININE GENDER that will topple this fucking evil empire, ONCE AND 'FUCKIGN' CUNT FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my rights, mother fuckers. It is you who are violating my LEGAL CIVIL RIGHTS AS A BORN UNITED STATES MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' CUNT EATING FREE CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the week; there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.















JANUARY 6, 2015,

TUESDAY NIGHT AT 7:51,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 67 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 97% AND IT FEELS 66 DEGREES.

RANGE TODAY, (H-79/L-61)

WINDS ARE CALM, NOT LIKE THE TOWN RIGHT NOW.









































I was watching the news on the CBS local channel just past six, and learned that a dude dressed like a MIB, placed a doll, near the recently built tall Courthouse Building at the corner of Route One and Orange Avenue. You can see that building from right outside the window where I check out the lovely full moon each night, when the mood to venture into the hallway, near the elevator area; strikes me. I am sure all is OK as it now is 8 in the evening, and the building I live in did not receive an evacuation. The area was all sealed off an dthe authorities were all here to check stuff out. We have a lot of mother fuckiGN crazy's out in that world of ours, way fuckiGN nuttier than fat slob old ugly Mountainpen, who merely uses blogging as his psychological venting therapy! WOW am I being hacked the last three days or so since Sunday or Saturday or whenever this got real fucking bad again, old 1972 pal, FCC Bob McDowell, Jesus fucking Christ all mighty, and JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE Twinbay. You really expect me to keep an up-beat positive attitude, girl? YOU'RE FUCKING NUTS, SILLY GIRL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!













OK SLEEPING BEAUTIES, HERE' A BWOG4U!!!!!!!!





PWEEEEEZE WEED ON, & DON'T GET 2 HIGH!



Two is only a great number for marital situations!!



Pageviews today
2
Pageviews yesterday
45
Pageviews last month
2,334
Pageviews all time history
75,201


















No comments:

Post a Comment