Tuesday, January 13, 2015

AMP-SJ-IPYT FOLKS, PART 2










My computer is under a hack attack, FCC Bob McDowell, at just past two this Tuesday afternoon, 13 January, 2015, sir and friend from 1972. I tried shutting down, and this no longer seems to help or work recently. When it boots back up, it does not work any better for doing that, as it once would do. I COULD USE SOME ASSISTANCE, PAL!!!!







Satan and its demonic army, (the Milituforce) same fucking thing in truth; is really attacking me, ladies and gentlemen.





I would ask McNickkon how he sleeps nights, but the biblical answer is that this entity doesn't sleep, but roams around like a hungry lion, seeking whoever he can devour. Many times it is done in waking world reality with major fucking computer hacking. Many times it is done with the same taking in the spirit as he did with King Akoslem, (The Lord Jesus Christ), to show us something or other for reasons that when you really think hard about it, make perfect sense for any purely evil entity. All it wants is to seek out and destroy any and every thing imaginable that is good and righteous and shines any light whatsoever towards humankind. You really don't need a fucking bible, merely the life of mountainpen to clearly see and say, just precisely is going on, and has been, for me at least, for more than sixty mother fucking years now!







I used to think every jerk off and their sister, was in on this, consciously. But we know better than this now, don't we AL??? When I was 'dreaming' it was 1997, Almighty SSJKK was on one side of a fence-line and I was on the other, desiring only one thing, being with her on that other side. I am growing to mother fucking totally detest with an Italian fucking passion, all these unrelenting symbolic situations. It's like Margie Leo 12 years earlier than even this time, in my dream-downs here, Elder Hair; just refuses me that lovely CUT-BREAK of hers, you know, buddy. I'm really sorry for making those two young dudes a bit nuts that day over at my Somerdale house. I wasn't lying to them and we both know this. I love the great Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, and she is forever inside of me while I dream down into this rotten hyperspace. So I was just speaking through a sort of connected channel when I told them that ''I broke my balls to bring all of this here''. But I know I don't have to explain all of this to you. This is why I love the Mormon Faith so much, and yes, your wonderful Moroni was quite active with me, right here in waking truth, and even sold me a Cadillac automobile back in the summer of 1977, around the time Mickey Walker fired me from Mars Print shop, in a parallel universe. Oh yes, I am going to get around to asking GAGA why the back pain started up on me on the eighth day of December back in 2014, and several other major powerful questions as well. I haven't forgotten anything. I merely am following a perfectly ordained schedule that I don't feel the need to explain myself about with mere mortals at this point in Watergate time, speaking of toddler followers or this time circa, AH AHA, Mister Mike!







SSJKK was very mad at my little joke a few weeks ago, where I talked about the creation and the flood, and added in the water bill not being paid quite in full. I thought she would get a rise out of this, but has demanded I publicly apologize on these blogs, so here is my public apology, straight from my heart, lovely and awesome, all powerful TQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! She does have a terrific sense of humor, and is why we who are made in her image do as well, but she told me in her great city a short while back, ''Yancy, I didn't appreciate that, and I found it to be void of humor; and so you must apologize on your blogs, publicly, to me''. Here is your apology, lovely GODDESS TEEN QUEEN!









I saw your really cool waning half moon last night, on my new-post-TWB-CAM. You were beyond beautiful. In Somerdale, I was losing my fucking mind, trying to understand how you can be SSJKK and Diana, and the electron, all in some trinity, and then it hit me, back in those days of Paula Uwich and her Braxton friends, and lovely name games of pearls and harbors and dates, without the fruits or the nuts, unless we include Tom Reale and Mountainpen, AHA-AHA McNulty! Then soon afterwards, I guess/guest that I was mother fuckiGN dam destined to realize the name MARTIN and the word TRINITY, can also be MARTINO, MARTINEZ, and TRINIDAD. Then it was just a matter of time, to quote lovely and late disco queen, Donna Summer; for me to realize that electricity in truth, is no more and no less, than the Roman Catholic Concept of THE HOLY SPIRIT, and then I could very easily tie in a lot more than Merry and Mary and a few fucking Doogie Dorky TV shows, but also, the great and powerful HOLY SPIRIT HIGH SCHOOL, attended by Sarah and Frank Callio, of good old where else, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and yes, spitting distance from the Water Company, as back then, they had only their Abseacon, New Jersey building, and it was not until 1978, that they built that cool fuckiGN shit hole at the end of the White Horse Saint John Prophesied Pike; and also intersecting with the one and only VIRGINIA AVENUE. OH YES, there really are 401 reasons why this all symbolically went down, oh great Joe Sivo of my RPL Sound Studio days of 1980, in Camden, New Jersey, great mighty powerful retired prosecutor ADA, Ron Wirtz Senior. Oh well, in 1969, Grace Messenger and Iced Tea made quite a pair, without any help from any police units or district attorneys. That planet dream of Grace's son, Brad, give me another break, Margie. I always knew that Sidney Mirrors Cohen Crown had a lot more to him, than just being a wise ass middle aged Hebrew who thought he knew most everything, 657 dam times. Dave Roth did not die in his sleep, Mark Murphy, I am the only one in the entire galaxy who knows exactly how the poor bastard fucking died. He was calling me on the phone, sitting on the edge of his bed, at 5133 Oakland Street, in NE Philly. I had left him a message of how distraught and fucked up I was, and how the Callio's were driving me beyond mother fuckiGN nuts as shit, times strobelights, and Raynard Run Housing developments, divided by tablets and time travel, to the power of beach men yelling how late they are, as he had come back a billion years to tell me to take Rodney Dangerfield's advice, and by the time he got to the Earth, it was middle July and not the first Saturday in July. Oh boy, Mizz Goldberg, just how am I supposed to remember the proper way of spelling all this shit, ma'am? W-O-W YO!!!!









AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3















WE ARE NOT MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR, but instead







WE ARE IN IT NOW. Thank the gods we are not back in mother fucking 1969 looking at toilet stall messages from commune hippies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I sit, at my computer, the other parts may not be that far removed from truth however. JEEEEEEEEEEZ lovely Upbeat Twinbay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You've been reading, AMP-SJ-'IPYT FOLKS, PART 2'. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT.











THE GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY (GAP-ESS) is what is being covered up by the MIBS and the Condor/Falcon top brass of the military powers. This is just one huge BALLOON HOAX COVER STORY, so the real shit with the fucking ESS is kept totally hushed!!!













I'll tell you what my dam problem is, and it isn't pigging out on Papa and Kate's pizza's all dam day and night, IPYT! However, my problems as spoken on the previous blog, are three fold. I WAS BORN, I EXIST PRESENTLY, I HAVEN'T CROAKED YET. To quote magic mirrors City Line Avenue, special agent, or 'whatever' BIG BROTHER, Mister John Henningsen; “It's just that simple”!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS ON THE $$$.













'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder. 'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder. 'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder. 'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder. 'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder. 'JEEEEEEEEEEZ-Louise' and where are all of these little girls, Detective Fontanna Flushertorture? Now in our lovely state sir, we have big killer boy Zimmerman. He has had four problems with the dam law since he pissed off my old pal Stevie Wonder. Should I reiterate here, ladies and gentlemen???????











Your 5 Day Forecast

Fort Pierce, FL 34950
FRI
Partly Sunny
68°/55°
THU
40% Chance of Storms
75°/55°
WED
Partly Cloudy
78°/62°
TUE
30% Chance of Rain
78°/62°
MON
Thunderstorms
80°/65°
















FROM 12 JANUARY,2015. I wanted to see if the Internet Leprechaun's changed it, but they don't, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You live and learn.







































Photo















Littleton, Colorado
Wood Duck female
Photographer: Locke

WeatherBug Featured Story

Escape the Cold: Top Winter Getaways

THE WEATHER BUG, shared by the BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen).









AHA AHA AHA, ducks may go quack quack but all of the world's so-called professionals, to me are a buncha quacks, lads and lassies. WEEEEEEE! I always contended, if the darn shoes ans sandals fit, WEAR IT, and OWN it, forget about sweeping the sand, or songs about lovely Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Is the numbing cold and wintry weather getting on your last nerve? There are many getaways inside and outside of the U.S. that offer a great escape from the doldrums of winter.



















































































































































































Oh yes, Mountainpen and his extreme fucking negative outlook on life, seeing it as a prison sentence nightmare. Well, sorry about that, I am just doing my best to be me, and I don't even HAVE A GOD DAM BUMPER STICKER to place on my vehicle for the ho's and bitch's, lovely BK look-alike, from the EHT, NJ, USA LIBRARY. Tell her for me, Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. Please try and overlook my extreme negativity, gorgeous TWINBAY from late 2008, at the great New Jersey Library in Egg Harbor Township, of Atlantic County. You see sweetie, me' poor ol' bwog is dyin' and I am just about to pull the dam plug on it, and let this dam rotten world go where it needs to go anywhere, straight to mother fucking HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







My lowest monthly averaged count in 2+ years









Pageviews today
34
Pageviews yesterday
40
Pageviews last month
2,241
Pageviews all time history
75,551







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers













Hay Billy Mummy, who's your best buddy today, Odd Couple Jack Klugman, or me. Work the gun buddy, not the jaws, that job is already taken by SHARKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Don't worry, I am not as stupid as I look people. Even if only a handful are on board, I think I know some huge shit, and if I can help reverse my very poor request of SSJKK on the other side of that fence, more than 13,000 years ago, then so be it, use me for whatever you need, as I made a huge error in asking this wonderful being to keep this evil world afloat. And she only did it because she knew I was THAT BOY, and only THAT BOY can ever be in the flesh, and understand this entire thing. That makes me quite valuable to my great awesome TEEN-QUEEN-GODDESS. The bibles of most religions say she is a jealous god and tells followers not to have other gods. The Christian Bible makes no bones or fucked up translations about it, if you study the original Greek and Aramaic texts. It says have no other GODS, not no other demons or angels or money idolatry or celebrity idolatry, and so on and on and on and on. IT SAYS, have no other GODS, just me, I AM a jealous GODDESS. Believe me folks, SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! Right about now the world is real smug that shit is happening right on cue, and this is not the truth, as much more is yet to come, before the generation that won't passeth away after 1948, or add 70. During the next 47 months, a series of things will go down, and I am not 100% on things, as there is as you know by now or should know by now, something called, HSE or (Hyper-Space-Equation), meaning that even travelers cannot be positive of things 100% back in their waking body universe. Daniel was really great at doing this, thousands of years ago, and has taught me some of the great secrets about it. But I am not the guru king of the universe, and I am wrong as much as I am right, and admit to it. There are parallel universes that are very distant, or non-localized, and in these are more truths about towel-seepage effects back in body or home-universe, than you could possibly realize and imagine. But only with a rising monthly count to double where it is these fucking days, will I ever ever tell all the details of what I call the Daniel Hyperspace Unlock Reality or the DHU REALITY; almost as if the Variagi masters, knew of this blog, ten thousand fuckiGN years ago; and had a slight touch perhaps, of Tonsillitis, or better said maybe, knew that I did or will, and guess what, here we go again with Non-Lizard-Lover Steve Marcus and Mars Graphics Print Shop!







First off, I remember every word you spoke to me that afternoon, Julia, on the Black Horse Pike in 1997. At the time, I was blind and deaf, and you spoke gibberish to my ignorant soul. Now it is all decoded, unscrambled, and clear as tinkering bell right in the ear. It is a shinning light right in the eye, just like when the eye-dock looks into your eye with that bright light after dilating the pupils with those eye drops. But I cannot hate others for being centuries behind where I am, well, a few decades probably is more accurate, since in the past 100 years, there is a major parabolic increasing curve in the rate or delta change in human knowledge. Still, what you see on these channels I describe, is what I was talking about word for word 40 years ago, on tapped bugged SNOWED-IN telephones, told you I know stuff, and you all were laughing at me and what my blogs said about this, before Snowden the ex-NSA guy blew that cover to high unholy hellfire. My point is that maybe in 20 years, they will all be where these blogs are, and understand I speak the truth about STM, and since we are on the topic of me and the truth, all other things as well.







When my assaults come, ever since this all seemed to start, on August 15, 1986; it has been this way in a major freaking preponderance. Something begins out of a quiet nothing, and then, pow, another thing, then another, and this can go on and on, until finally, it stops, suddenly, poof, all done, until that is, it starts up all over again, somewhere down the mother fucking line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To put it mildly and extremely politely, this is very fucking cunt annoying, nearly 28 years of whatever this god dam shit really is all around me, call it quintessential-weird, call it dog shit on rye bread for all I give a hoot-pollute, Ziggy Beaches!!!!!!!!





















JANUARY 13, 2015,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:25,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 78 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY, (H-79/L-62)

HUMIDITY IS 71%, IT FEELS LIKE 81 DEGREES,

IT IS VERY STICKY TODAY.

WINDS ARE NORTH AT 6, GUSTING TO 8.





















Nothing I now say is news to me, and I have sat on shit like this since at least 1980, and major stuff all fits together in ways beyond what anyone can imagine, but we wil leave that part of shit blank for now. Notice how something that comes on television, it can be an ad-spot, a news item, anything, but if I make mention of it, it is pulled off for a cooling off period, and then if I do not speak of it again, it is resumed as if nothing ever happened?









Last night, LIGHTNING came around and brought me all her love and many lovely colors, as well as pure gorgeous white displays of awesome fractal pattern designs all over the sky. She was not real close, but close enough. THANK YOU MY BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No, I bet none of you ever noticed it, but I notice it, as it has been going on for three and a half mother fucking decades. No connections in any way with me, are allowed to exist. Make him vanish, disappear, and be done away with. Make him look like a fucking nut, right Doctor Time Travel Goldberg???????????????????? Just as with the musical project, Billy Harner 2000. It doesn't exist says the world. But the Copyright Office knows better, and so does the company in Pennsauken, New Jersey, called, Discmakers, on Route 130. http://www.billyharner.com/ oh but this is but one example. We have hundreds folks, literally. Another is the great Congressman Andrews, my 1980 vocalist on two of my copyrighted tunes, Long River Blues, and Love So High.










'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD', the song has been sung over and over, and I have nothing to prove to a single person on Planet Earth. All of the Copyright Office staff, knows well, what is going on all around me, and it is all, and will always be, none other than EXPLORATRONICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WFMU RADIO Comments:




This fella is MOST DEFINATELY for real! A friend of mine roomed with him for awhile at his home in Blue Anchor, NJ, and said Mark screamed and yelled into a phone that was off the hook, non-stop, for days on end. You can google “MOUNTAINPEN” to catch up on his latest blogs. Posted by: Razzy McThaxton March 16, 2012 at 09:00 AM






Oh well, the ancient Chinese knew what was happening, thousands of years ago. But if you think any of this is the kicker for this blog, you have only but begun your trek into it good people, and all named Karen as well!!!!!!!!!!









TIME is not a complex or wild and bizarre thing, folks. It is just a spatial relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























Let us go on with the MEDIA and so-called free press. Free is as relative as all things not going at the speed of light. The story about the girl who punched the guy to death vanished into thin air. Why? Because it vindicates me and stuff I claim all happened to me and happens to me. Don't let that bastard mother fucker Mark Wayne Mohr ever be vindicated or prove himself to the world. That's a fucking must, good folks. That is top ultimate ass priority, YO. They think I don't know all this? SHEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?





Did somebody say fucking “WOW”?







DON'T FREAKING LISTEN TO MY MESSAGE. THAT IS ENTIRELY UP TO EVERYONE OF YOU. BUT YES LOVELY ARM BREAKER GINA FROM THE NINETIES, I TOLD THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ANY TIME ANYONE WANTS TO EVER TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG, THE ENTIRE WRLD KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND ME, NOT JUST THE CHEMTRAIL AGENTS FROM 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.









































555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





















The Epitome of Harassment – Internet Version


Saturday, June 21, 2008---


Holy mother of goddess, if this is not more than enough to maker a person part with his sanity, pray tell, what the shit is, kind wonderful folks out here, YO??????????????????

















If this was a year or so ago, I might say, I am going to crash out and take lovely Diana to one of her fave waterfalls, and love her all night long and forever. Oh my lightning, I will always love you so, and precious I need your codes to show. (Song lyrics from one of my 1983 projects)


















































AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE MCNULTY!










My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 3012

My blogs



About me


Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness. Fun is replaced with 'intense'.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother.

Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows: At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything. Sorry Twinbay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now before we complete the blog, please see this:



Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement

Marine Warnings and Rip Tides
















Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver. Do not bother clicking here, the site was removed, slow Bobby; but maybe our pal fast Jesse will wrestle around with us later on, watch out for Elisa, big boy.











YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983




NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC TRACK ALONG WITH ARE UP AT THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, LIKE DUH:




Only the opening title words are real.




To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555, and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO. If you do not like techno-pop music of the early and middle nineteen-eighties, there are other songs at the same site, http://youtube/paulaking2011/ so go there and have a blast.






DON'T LOOK ON THE NET FOR MY MUSIC, I HAVE TAKEN IT ALL DOWN. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT!

''NOTHING LASTS FOREVER''.















Of course 'forever' is just a silly illusion that exists inside a very few spatial dimensions but who's counting, 1969 Russ Thaxton, and 1982 Adam Pandora?????????????????





OH SILWEE WABBIT, WHAT DO YOU WANT WIZME?






HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:






Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:












WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT!!!!

































Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel















































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment