Sunday, September 10, 2023

Would Anyone of U Really Like Having the Short and Sweet Answer 2 all of This?

 



Would Anyone of U Really Like Having the Short and Sweet Answer 2 all of This?





This is gonna' B a short blog telling U a short thing, and no, not an dyes, AND YES, all of U mother fucking Dublin Earthly residing imps out there from their true astral origin MILLCO Briggbase society of garbage that is biblically sometimes referred 2 as SATAN'S KINGDOM OF DARKNESS; and I need 2 say first that from now on, I will immediately post the title name onto my master file, or one of them, as I keep several back up things 4 real important stuff, YO. Here is a CAPPED in example, from me' master sheet titled 2023 page 6 back up file:






Would Anyone of U Really Like Having the Short and Sweet Answer 2 all of This?



Above title is 4 newest blog being worked on at half past five on Sunday evening on pop's 104th fucking goddamn B-D, and naught standing 4 Blog Disappearing, but maybe IT GODDAMN SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!




Recently on the most recently posted up blog B-4 this one, notice how I said ALL and they magically added the goddamn flucking 'T' letter B-4 the word, and the 'T' on the keyboard is absolutely nowhere near the needed wrong letters that would seemingly cause the typo (typographical error). They WANTED it 2 come out TALL rather than all, 4 a very powerful reason, and all at the same time, merely part of their sicko diseased IMPISH-GAMES FROM DOGTOWN-BRIGGBASE! No, Dogtown and the Briggbase R not close 2 each other, but they should B, 4 crying out flucking loudly!!!!!!! Morianity by the way good folks, and bad ones out there as well; did naught make up the tales of the IRISH IMPS, so don't even try talking yourselves into that balloon hoax 2009 lie, just flucking don't, pweeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!





I will give it 2-U now absolutely short and quick and sweeter than berry juice and a bar of chocolate candy along with it. It is no different with me trying 2 tell my tales of misery, or U dudes and duddesses out there with your false misperceptions of stuff flying around in the skies as opposed 2 their origins naught one wee tad bit coming from inside of this blown out 5th dimensional hyperspace, but rather back inside of the pre-exploding 'BB', known by Morianity followers as the PURGATORY, the PLANCK-TIME, or the ASTRAL-PLANE. There R a dozen plus other names and all R simply saying the vely non-McDowell Cooley Hall-1972, same thing. Let's stick with the 3 names above, as one is a church word 4 this reality, one is a scientific word 4 this reality, and one is the word that is used by the psychic and mystic world. They all R saying the realm where we all have our origins, all 3-R saying THAT same exact goddamn thing, like it or not, as they all do seem 2 wish 2 endlessly bicker and disagree with each other. Out here in the physical world of time and space an dour seeming sentient brain-mind connectiveness 2 it all; we live our lives in one way or another, all of us, all over this world, throughout all of recorded history, and it is as simple as that. And now here is where we need 2 go 2 stage 2 in this. Human beings like and even insist 4 the very most part, on seeing stuff in recognizable patterns as well as accepted life systems. Things such as the UFO phenomenon, the story of Mark Wayne Mohr, and his Mountainpen's Morianity; or anything else that would B considered 2-B along the lines of either of those items, does not fit into those patterns of being absolutely NEEDED 2-B SOCIOLOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE IT FITS THE WHOLE, AND IT DOES NOT IN ANY DIRECT WAY INTERFERE WITH THAT WHOLE of the established stuff all around us, simple as fucking this folks. I want anyone of U out here 2 carefully study now what I tell U, and it can B major viewed on one television show that I am aware of, as even I until I saw that exact show, never completely put this together; even despite knowing its power house truths inside the very deeper back parts of me' mind. It is one of the episodes on that marvelous decades long running show, “COPS”. A young man who does indeed have some mental issues is in his car at a shopping center parking lot area and along comes the boys in blue just doping their jobs. Still, what goes down proves my entire story of Morianity, the UFO situation, and all of what I came 2 later on in me' blogging classify as HALLS WALLS after first using my HALLS FAWCES deal. This dude who begins 2 argue with the police, goes onto eventually tell them that his problem with them has nothing 2 do with his being in the wrong, he is willing 2 take responsibility on that issue, but what he objects 2 and he calls it this and I did not make it up and it is not a Morianity invention, merely a realization eventually brought 2 as a result of my entire life as well as seeing this particular episode of COPS on TV. I won't tell U that I remember his precise verbiage, but his problem was with something that many peeps like him and myself have indeed come 2-B fully aware of and recognize after having numerous dealings with authority institutions and authority figures, and we R completely aware that all of them R trained by another larger authority somewhere that puts them into power, such as Admiral Francis Perry back in 1988, when he appeared 2-B reading off of what I have called and labeled on my blogs, acitizens contact card”, some type of official public relations statement that is

made. There is a wall, a blocking out, of a something, that is real. It is there, and many of us know it; as well as recognize its horror and its total potential dangers 2 all of us. It will indefinitely and absolutely stop 100 percent, any attempt at moving anything OUTSIDE OF SOME ACCEPTED & PATTERNED BOX OF WALLS, that insists that society B exactly what it is, and that we all live within some tiny and fully contained areas of permission; a 4 lacking of any better way of my saying this 2 any of you right now. This is a monstrous truth, and even my Studio Park business partner Mister Pedersen told me one day right inside of the Berlin, NJUSAESMWG Police Station, that I have 2-B aware and cognizant of this and that I am not allowed 2 talk the way that I do in front of these people in power and authority, it will only lead 2 major woes and problems, sort of right along the lines of Sir George Belton back in September of 1983 over at his home when I started 2 use his telephone 2 tell my enemies off, and he grabbed the receiver out of my hands in a fury that nearly rivaled the HULK GOING OFF and totally postal, on that great old 70's TV-show. I plan 2 continue with powerful elucidations 2 this blog at later times, but these few words say it all even if I never live 2 tell U any more. This will plant a powerful seed. What we read in the newspaper 'Uncle Katy-Fly-boys', U do as well, so shut your flucking mouth and go home and have a 'tuna sandwich on rye', YO! It's just that Henningsen REDJOHN simple-SEMPLE, oh gun slinger angry-Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





When these enemy pricks attack me this badly and upset me this badly world, this is when we swing into full flucking counter-assault mode and start telling stuff that truly injures them back!!!!!!!!!!!!


END TRANSMISSION @ 5:12 PM, 9-10-2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment