Friday, September 8, 2023

Strange Man With the Personality of a Robot COMES BANGING AT ME' DOOR, YO SHERIFF

 

Strange Man With the Personality of a Robot COMES BANGING AT ME' DOOR, YO SHERIFF



Now, as for this strange man, who had the personality of a robot: He said very little, and once we left the apartment, and the song was posted up, he would not even speak to me, all the way back to the library where my car was parked, as we took his car from there to my place. He ignored me completely, and I knew that something was wrong. I did nothing or said nothing to prompt that weird action on his part NOTHING. Still we already had exchanged telephone numbers, back at the library previously; and so a week later, I called him, and when he would not answer, I left a voicemail message, that I would be at the Publix here in town, where he works at, to pay him a short visit and give him his ten dollar payment for helping me. I got there on the third, the day my SSD money was credited to my checking account, and he just about totally ignored me again, for no reason. He finally said, “I'll call you tonight”. He of course did not, and I would have bet big money that he would not. On the following day I called him to tell him I wanted to pay him what I owed him, and did not get his voicemail, but a special message blocking my number, saying that the customer is not taking calls, this is a blocking, I am pretty sure. Fine, be a prick, I was going to pay you ten dollars, but since you don't want the money, well, I can use it, BRO. For whatever reason, he wants nothing more to frikkin do with me, but the story does not end there, and far from it. You see L-4, while he was here, in fact he had just got into the apartment, and two minutes or less afterward, a knock on the door came, an African American male, about age thirty years give or take, a large man, & told me he is looking for some person, and he gave me a name; but at the time, it was of no interest to me, so I admit to forgetting it; and then he asked about another name, and then a third name; and when I responded with three 'no' answers, he then said, “Do you live here?”, right to me, right at my door, with me inside of my own apartment. I said that I did, and closed the door on him. I reported the incident to Debbie Morotto, and it's being looked into. I get a visitor over here, and shit immediately starts. Another CROW coincidence? I somehow really don't think so dudes and duddesses out here reading these words. Would you be buying into all of this mucking bullslit if it was all happening to you, and not just once or twice or thrice, but for nearly 30 mother frucking years now without let up, YO??????????????? I am making plans to leave Florida all together, but not for Mexico, as this I have come to learn from reliable sources, that are not anyone else's business for right now; that my enemies, or the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE; wants me to do just this, SO FORGET IT. I am going back home, to where I belong; that was home, this is HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said my life back in bunt tapping New Jersey was heaven, not by a mucking ass long shot folks; but it wasn't total death-land Florida either, YO!



No comments:

Post a Comment