Sunday, September 10, 2023

HACK-HACK-HACK-HACK-HACK-I DID NOT DO THIS

 



I did not do this, this is AN ENEMY HACK job





Still, what goes down proves my entire story of Morianity, the UFO situation, and all of what I came 2 later on in me' blogging classify as HALLS WALLS after first using my HALLS FAWCES deal. This dude who begins 2 argue with the police, goes onto eventually tell them that his problem with them has nothing 2 do with his being in the wrong, he is willing 2 take responsibility on that issue, but what he objects 2 and he calls it this and I did not make it up and it is not a Morianity invention, merely a realization eventually brought 2 as a result of my entire life as well as seeing this particular episode of COPS on TV. I won't tell U that I remember his precise verbiage, but his problem was with something that many peeps like him and myself have indeed come 2-B fully aware of and recognize after having numerous dealings with authority institutions and authority figures, and we R completely aware that all of them R trained by another larger authority somewhere that puts them into power, such as Admiral Francis Perry back in 1988, when he appeared 2-B reading off of what I have called and labeled on my blogs, acitizens contact card, some type of official public relations statement that is

made. There is a wall, a blocking out, of a something, that is real. It is there, and many of us know it; as well as recognize its horror and its total potential dangers 2 all of us. It will indefinitely and absolutely stop 100 percent, any attempt at moving anything OUTSIDE OF SOME ACCEPTED & PATTERNED BOX OF WALLS, that insists that society B exactly what it is, and that we all live within some tiny and fully contained areas of permission; a 4 lacking of any better way of my saying this 2 any of you right now. This is a monstrous truth, and even my Studio Park business partner Mister Pedersen told me one day right inside of the Berlin, NJUSAESMWG Police Station, that I have 2-B aware and cognizant of this and that I am not allowed 2 talk the way that I do in front of these people in power and authority, it will only lead 2 major woes and problems, sort of right along the lines of Sir George Belton back in September of 1983 over at his home when I started 2 use his telephone 2 tell my enemies off, and he grabbed the receiver out of my hands in a fury that nearly rivaled the HULK GOING OFF and totally postal, on that great old 70's TV-show. I plan 2 continue with powerful elucidations 2 this blog at later times, but these few words say it all even if I never live 2 tell U any more. This will plant a powerful seed. What we read in the newspaper 'Uncle Katy-Fly-boys', U do as well, so shut your flucking mouth and go home and have a 'tuna sandwich on rye', YO! It's just that Henningsen REDJOHN simple-SEMPLE, oh gun slinger angry-Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




IT SEEMS THAT I AM RIGHT BACK AGAIN AT JENNY'S FUCKING MULLICA MOBIL MANOR NON-BONJOVI FUTURE G-MAIL TRAILER PARK IN 2006 & 2007.



No matter how many times I change font and make it bigger, the BDC peeps make it small and the same old type of font, in violation of my rights of free speech an d2 obviously discourage me from blogging, so hey,it is time 2 get a fucking WIX ACCOUNT, YO peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment