Sunday, September 3, 2023

I MAY B COMMITTING BLOG SUICIDE

 


GEM PROJECT


GLOBAL ENLIGHTENMENT 4 MILLENNIUM 3


I MAY B COMMITTING BLOG-SUICIDE HERE, BUTTERCHEESE



1:49 PM, Sunday, September 3, 2023







I have a powerful theory here that is based on an entire lifetime of my wild and crazy grit going on around me unrelentingly. It has 2 do of course with a most recent pressing problem that I have not yet shared and may indeed B committing suicide here by giving my enemies the idea that perhaps they never even had 2 begin with, and it wouldn't B the first time that I've given the WOMO SPACEFORCE MACYFORCE TRUMPFORCE, OR THE 'WSMT' NON WESTMONT, NJUSAESMWG; a whole lot of rope in which 2 hang the Mountainpen with, oh grate folks out there in Cyberville. But I just cannot hold back any longer, proving indeed that old adage and saying that most of U wonderful Blogaudians have all heard, “We can B our own worst enemies”. How true, how true, goonk in the eye how and HOWARD, true this can B, and without any aces, hardware stores, values, or blue classmates from COOLEY HALL named Amy-Louise!!!!!!!! Boy oh boy oh boy, Unk-Billy and Mister Capra, and Piquet Security Company from 1975. Go ahead, B brave Mister McNulty, do it again now after exactly 52 years of antimatter separation, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”!!!!!!!! While U-R at it, pour us both some Balentine Beer, and turn on some old television commercials 2.









SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mister Arthur TCE Crane; just what if this entire damn comment count vanishing act over the past months of this absolutely demonic 2023 year or 2 divided by 3 equaling point 6666666666, and the devil-number, at least according 2 all Christian religious teachings, and the CCVA 4 a shortened abbreviation here; is all one gargantuan clever, as well as beyond damn HUUUUUUUGE covert conspiracy, that enables my WOMO ENEMIES (WSMT), 2 have that one major proof-comment, that I have refered 2 numerous times throughout my blogs, and after finding it up there at the BDC dashboard myself one day quite by accident; just vanish away and disappear so that I cannot ever prove in a court of law that indeed, someone accidentally left that 4 someone else and it somehow magically got data-transferred onto my comment-blog section, telling me how indeed, thje entertainment world is taking my entire life, using it, and doing the gods only know what else 2 the population of this planet through and via these blogs just as they have also been doing throughout my entire lifetime, beginning directly after my leaving that magical place known as COOLEY HALL. I told how right after I left, one evening my mom and I had some program on, some evening news item, and there were many of the local Philadelphia news reporters right thaere at the place that I had just left, and they were speaking 2 all of my classmates, and as we can only imagine, the parts of this that were actually shown on the television were merely the parts that could B shown. Only the level 8 and 9 Purgatites (gods) know 4 certain, just what else they all came 2 learn about the future Mister Mountainpen; and the entire thing seemed beyond quintessentially spurious 2 me, and it still does 2 this vely vely day, Mister FCC-1972-McDowell, me' ole' palzy-PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Many peeps say that I make mountains from molehills and would obviously site this as one prime and perfect example. Well, that is entirely their opinion as well as their right 2 have it, express it, and believe it; BUTTERCHEESE big ass BUTT, and but folks, I merely just cannot afford the luxury of believing in all of these coincidental things and must C the larger picture as a never ending looming doom up-on the horizon of my endless skies, otherwise, I can only make things worse, as Houdini the magician knows only 2 well, when he lay dying in his bed, at least according 2 some of the numerous theories and tales of just how he supposedly died one day with that college student who slugged him in the gut while he lay sleeping. If I am not always prepared and braced with endlessly tensed up stomach muscles, I WILL B GUT-SLUGGED IN ME' SLEEP ONE DAY, and the WSMT SPAMMENIES will have managed 2 get me, Really Helen 1999 ZabriskieGOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD. Yes all of U great folks from WFMU-Internet Radio, I must ALWAYS B ON-GUARD; and spelled anyway we wish 2 spell it. 2 quote many kids in many playgrounds, in or out of rages, and all over the world; “SO THERE”!!!!!!!!!!!!





OH KEISHA; MY SHATTERED WHITTLE ARM!



THE END”, oh lovely little SAVANT-L&O-KATY!





No comments:

Post a Comment